Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

New Professional Server Ideas

This is a discussion on New Professional Server Ideas within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya'll are so oblivious......
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

Ya'll are so oblivious...
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    A lot of speculation and most of you are so farrr off the mark, only one person got it somewhat close

just shut the fuck up and leave the forum

nobody likes you.

Banned Senior Member

Team positions are almost completely filled! We are looking for a few experienced GM's and future forum modeators/web editors. All of these positions are paid, weekly.

Banned Senior Member

Well tis not Vincent, and since he refuses to really tell us his name, and not some bull shit made up name? So be it. Done with this topic.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    just shut the fuck up and leave the forum

nobody likes you.
    Love you too, see you on our server my love

I'm up for forums moderator, i PM'd you my contact information incase you need me.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Okay well let's say it's not Vincent it's still somebody who is being shady and doesn't want us to know who they really are.. And by the way they handled themselves on this forum definitely shows it won't be a professional staff. Idc who it is I for one won't be playing this server. I mean let's be real "Marlon" give me a break lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Okay well let's say it's not Vincent it's still somebody who is being shady and doesn't want us to know who they really are.. And by the way they handled themselves on this forum definitely shows it won't be a professional staff. Idc who it is I for one won't be playing this server. I mean let's be real "Marlon" give me a break lol
    The panel really gives him away..

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Hey!

I currently have two really good developers if you will, better than most I have seen with servers on this forum, and we are currently formulating a level 70 capped server.

I won't provide too many details as yet since we do not want to influence your replies, however we would really appreciate your response.

So I ask, what would you guys like to see in a server besides 99.99% uptime and solid security?

I can safely promise you all that this just might be "the one".

I would also like to give some credit to twostars, snoxd, and of course this forum for keeping this thinning herd we call a population alive.

Thanks for reading,
    Future Admin
    vincent ko panel

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    It also could be BigDudle and his new team as he updated the chillko topic that he is not involved with that server anymore and they have a new server concept on the way. Non the less if its vincent, he just shutdown it when he reach the amount of money he needs for something , if it's grobar he just keep scamming more than he needs. In the end they both are same.

Quoting from the chillko topic :
    Isn't me, haven't even made my server topic yet. My server is not near close to being considered beta. I still have a lot I need to do.

@Ziga, ChillKO is no more unless Sick launches it. I'm done with that project. Besides, our new serv will have no blue. You can blame metafag for doing the blue shiat. (If we were to release ChillKO all that blue shit would of been gone anyway) Besides, Chance made all that blue stuff cuz he was kind of new to photoshop, his photoshop skills have got way better since then. He was also busy in school at the time. You will see on my server how his photoshop will be :P

@ExclusiveBastard Spank me gently, thanks babe.

@Reeses Why would I want to use a shitty ass WoW theme anyway? Besides whats so special about it when he stole it from a WoW panel. I'd give him props if he actually made something like that but him (or her) or (it) (idk what they are since they won't admit but its obvious that its KFCVincent) coming here and saying 'something to fap to' when he wasn't the creator of it is kinda... illogical ?
    Last edited by bigdudle; 11-20-2013 at 05:41 PM.

That Panel is honestly nice. A lot of WoW private servers have professional websites just like that though to be honest....I'm just curious by the way, Why does it say "Heroes WoW Launcher" under the Download button? and why is there a big "H" at the top of the page?

@Ziga: Just so you know, I did not make ChillKO Panel or do any GFX on that, and just like mentioned in the above reply from bigdudle, I was to busy at the time to put effort into it and was not that good at photoshop at all..

Banned Senior Member

any ways just gonna put it out there stop hating innocent till proven guilty lol. not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    any ways just gonna put it out there stop hating innocent till proven guilty lol. not the other way around.
    Shoot first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    That Panel is honestly nice. A lot of WoW private servers have professional websites just like that though to be honest....I'm just curious by the way, Why does it say "Heroes WoW Launcher" under the Download button? and why is there a big "H" at the top of the page?

@Ziga: Just so you know, I did not make ChillKO Panel or do any GFX on that, and just like mentioned in the above reply from bigdudle, I was to busy at the time to put effort into it and was not that good at photoshop at all..
    Since the website are copied they haven't changed that I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Since the website are copied they haven't changed that I believe.
    I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. ;D

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast