Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

[New Release]Mykor

This is a discussion on [New Release]Mykor within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump ! gogo need more people !...
Page: 5

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

bump ! gogo need more people !

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Dont Join this server, in "rush hours" there are like 10 people online, most of the time you can see 4 people online...
    Admin is fucking retard, he is not banning koxpers, he swears his anticheat is done, yet you can see koxpers and if you ask me, mykohack works just fine
    Also he's big fuck racist kid, who doesnt respect anything.
    Official has launched, and he had to do like 5 restarts in first hour of server, cuz he forgot to add drops, like scrolls, or still princes scorpion gave 50k xp. manyyyyyyy bugs to say...

One big fail.

bb, and remember if you see "mortal" starts new server, dont join it.

ah ps : this server before wipe had like 20ppl online, everything was nice, then mortal said :
    "come lets wipe, 100's people ask me to wipe, and then they will join"

after wipe = 10 people online

BUG FUCKING LIAR

my 2 words to you mortal : FUCK YOU.

ps2 and no,i wasn't banned or anything, i just burned my all items, nd delete uniqes.

bb, dont join

(oh also the movie which i made to promote your srv, i deleted it)

p4. i will keep bumping this topic so no1 will make mistake like me , and join this shit server.

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    Dont Join this server, in "rush hours" there are like 10 people online, most of the time you can see 4 people online...
    Admin is fucking retard, he is not banning koxpers, he swears his anticheat is done, yet you can see koxpers and if you ask me, mykohack works just fine
    Also he's big fuck racist kid, who doesnt respect anything.
    Official has launched, and he had to do like 5 restarts in first hour of server, cuz he forgot to add drops, like scrolls, or still princes scorpion gave 50k xp. manyyyyyyy bugs to say...
    First of all, We do have 11-15 daily, and so what ? it doenst mean I should stop hosting. Im loyal to my players aslong they want to play. even it would mean two random guy gonna play for 2months. Don't care. Server stays up.

2. We are coding anticheat, but you don't have any clue how 'long' and ' specific' project ANTCHEAT can be. It will take weeks, months to make 'PERFECT' anticheat. Which wont be bypass by turkish players in 2hours. I told you, our database got rollback , which removed the drops and we fixed it immedially, its only called 'caring of server'.

One big fail.

bb, and remember if you see "mortal" starts new server, dont join it.

ah ps : this server before wipe had like 20ppl online, everything was nice, then mortal said :
    "come lets wipe, 100's people ask me to wipe, and then they will join"

after wipe = 10 people online

BUG FUCKING LIAR

my 2 words to you mortal : FUCK YOU.

ps2 and no,i wasn't banned or anything, i just burned my all items, nd delete uniqes.

bb, dont join
    1. How I can see in future ? Beside it didnt go like that. Everyone agreed to wipe, expect you. So your pretty much talking about yourself. and ofc few of your mate agreed with you, after they all got busted by duping. (ofc you guys say server suck, cause one of your friend got busted of duping... basic action )

2. I don't need to fuck myself, I can get a chick from bar to do it.

3. Im not forcing anyone to join us. but if they want play enjoyable and lag-free server and defiently lasting server. I suggest them to.

(oh also the movie which i made to promote your srv, i deleted it)

p4. i will keep bumping this topic so no1 will make mistake like me , and join this shit server.
    1. What the heck movie? I don't see anything. Just the one I did. (there is thousand guy to proof its mine.)

2. You can keep sending everyone private messages , and definetly warn them about what ? not to join server , where admins actually ban hackers / dupers? so your sending message to dupers/hackers, not to join cause you know they get banned of koxp ? and duped items getting deleted? woah , you must be very sad person. anyway happy 'flaming'

PS. No im not racist, you don't know the word meaning, so don't accuse me of something so harsh.

Shady18

First of all, nothing pointed toward either of you. My opinion and thought on the subjects.

ANTICHEAT_ WTF?! wat can you do? fix it (in progres) end of story. ITS YOUR JOB TO REPORT THE SHIT if you see cheater. easy as that! GMS look for shit like this all the time. CHECK ONLINE LIST (see where people are and what doing) ONCE FAILURE = BAN

PS: who doesnt hate a turk? SO WHAT. why should you care?

USERS ONLINE_ why complain about users online when u clearly try to get user to avoid. HYPOCRITICAL ya think? :/

WIPE_ resolved some issues but lacked on other.
    -better farm/exp/anvil rates while still nobody try and get user. (fucing hard work) START- by not flaming server!

ALL IN ALL_ Obvously, LeaveMeAlones main concern is mortal and his success.

To Mortal: Always on the improvement. It's the (MAJOR) bugs people are o worried bout

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by Shady18 View Post
    First of all, nothing pointed toward either of you. My opinion and thought on the subjects.

ANTICHEAT_ WTF?! wat can you do? fix it (in progres) end of story. ITS YOUR JOB TO REPORT THE SHIT if you see cheater. easy as that! GMS look for shit like this all the time. CHECK ONLINE LIST (see where people are and what doing) ONCE FAILURE = BAN
    - It does sound simply, but most people won't bother to do it (which is pretty unfortunetly, cause we would definetly ban the koxper right when we see them).

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

I never said "no" about wiping server, i rly didnt think i will play much more longer, anyways you said you have 100's of people who wanna play, but they do if the server wipe, so yeah you wiped server, and what ? you have your 15ppl online when u have boss event, this makes you liar.

nd I wasn't busted for banning lol, nor if my clan mate did, what's the point ?

yeah i cheked online users and see where ppl can koxp, i found koxper, i reported him, he's still in game having fun.

Top warrior using for first 3 days mykohack pots (hp + mana ) at once, but admin says to him :

some thing like this "oh i won't ban you this time, this is your last chancee"...

so even if i fuck your mom, you wouldn't ban me cuz you need people in your shit server.

and there are anticheats which are simple, you can bypass it but you need to work on it, atm you can log with normal mykohack 4.44 which you can find on snoxd 2ed page) and you won't be banned. lol

Mykor

I never said "no" about wiping server, i rly didnt think i will play much more longer, anyways you said you have 100's of people who wanna play, but they do if the server wipe, so yeah you wiped server, and what ? you have your 15ppl online when u have boss event, this makes you liar.

nd I wasn't busted for banning lol, nor if my clan mate did, what's the point ?

yeah i cheked online users and see where ppl can koxp, i found koxper, i reported him, he's still in game having fun.

Top warrior using for first 3 days mykohack pots (hp + mana ) at once, but admin says to him :

some thing like this "oh i won't ban you this time, this is your last chancee"...

so even if i fuck your mom, you wouldn't ban me cuz you need people in your shit server.

and there are anticheats which are simple, you can bypass it but you need to work on it, atm you can log with normal mykohack 4.44 which you can find on snoxd 2ed page) and you won't be banned. lol
    I never said I got '100 people' waiting I just said there is better chance to get players when its fresh start. I never said you got banned by hack? what the heck is wrong with your english? ... You didnt got banned at all, thats the funny part of ur 'lie'

You never have 'reported' a koxp, more lies. (You start remind me of asskicker)

Why should we take 'anticheat' of snoxd or any deveploment site? if we are more than capable do tbl encrypt & make anticheat of our own?

PS. is it a lil pathetic to start insult my mother , in a KO arguetment?

regards,

I said you mortal
    its ur attitude , it destroys all
    you are fucking gay who steal only or leech

Mykor

Quote Originally Posted by AssKicker47 View Post
    I said you mortal
    its ur attitude , it destroys all
    - Act like a tard to me, and ill be a tard to you, basic life circle isnt it? Be nice to me , im nice to you.

This is totally bullshit, ive helped over 30 people (and still helping on messenger) and sharing exploit fixes & patches and php help.

- Ive never stolen or leech any files. Ive only shared my own patches / files / exploits. Never anyone elses.

HalfDead

where did you got that info from anyway..?

made it up urself cause u wer too mad to accept that you wasnt an gm anymore?

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

i said on shoutbox this srv sucks and you flamed my mom, lol who's pathetic ? also go check cheater reports in your forum i reported koxper u dumb ass. u suck, ur server suck, ur just lil whore with big ego.

Mykor

i said on shoutbox this srv sucks and you flamed my mom, lol who's pathetic ? also go check cheater reports in your forum i reported koxper u dumb ass. u suck, ur server suck, ur just lil whore with big ego.
    oh I remember now, you 'reported' a false alarm, he was clean.

it suck cause you dont like it? wow, your like the king of ' KO' that you decide what people like and what they dont ? Yes , my ego is very huge, and I didnt flame ur mom.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

lolz, so you telling me "bach" is clan by your uber pro anticheat ? I only reported him, yes or no ?

Mykor

lolz, so you telling me "bach" is clan by your uber pro anticheat ? I only reported him, yes or no ?
    uhmm, in 'cheaters' there is nothing about bach. so seems you didnt. another lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Mykor View Post
    Yes , my ego is very huge, and I didnt flame ur mom.
    'Actually' 'reading' 'your' 'comments' 'i' 'have' 'to' 'say' 'yes', 'your' 'ego' 'is' 'huge' :P
    Seriously cut the crap, if you dont like the server just /quit, i didnt like it either when i played, but im not flaming and qqing 24/7... and mortal you should be a bit more respectful, heck your the admin.. just ignore the flames^^

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 55
    09-09-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    09-09-2010, 10:57 AM