Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't even start DontLikeAFreak (Abel). You've been banned that many times, both here and on Snoxd. You realise that the ...
Page: 44

Don't even start DontLikeAFreak (Abel). You've been banned that many times, both here and on Snoxd.

You realise that the "insecure panel" has no ties whatsoever to the panel or the dedicated server itself, in fact it's just my backup HG account. So what if you have a path on an unrelated webserver? What're you going to do with it? And for that matter, the cPanel account itself - if it's so big a security flaw, do something about it already. Work your magic and hack into it.

I'm not even going to bother replying to your nonsense posts again to be honest; if the Chinese can still write server-side anticheats without client components - with! client component operation, then there's really no point talking to you. Sorry mate, I don't say this often, but you're an idiot.

PS: I'd like to know what XSS has to do with anything.

As it stands, this is our current setup.
    a. No running server.
    b. No dedicated server (still using KE's for the single page, I'll be getting my own again later). That means NO PANEL; your post is all about this "panel", hence: nonsense.
    c. A backup webserver using HG that has basically nothing on it.

Yes, it is such an insecure setup ain't it? And this is why we ignore you.

PPS: If there is anything else on that webserver you may have found, it's KE's. It's not tied to anything at the moment, and it won't be there with NDKO's dedi.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I barely know TwoStars , and I know alot of bad stuff about him aswell , but GeryDeft is the worst peice of shit that has ever come across those forums.
    DB hacker who sold so many illegal items and got many people banned because of it ( including some very good friends of mine ) does not deserve to be a part of this community and especially doesn't deserve to be ass-kissed by people like Jammin. Abel is a different story , a cheater aswell so it doesn't surprise me that he supports this idiot.
    lol at the Gery hate = ass kissing ? Ok, i guess i have a completely different concept of what ass kissing is.

Sorry because some one did point out this topic is about NDKO and nothing more, i said what i said because i believe it to be true.

Ive said it before, i respect twostars a lot. All of his posts make 100% sense and he seems like intelligent and well educated person. Never have said anything against him.

How on earth did i kiss Gerys ass ? Everyone who plaid that server (cant remembe the name) knows what he did and what he could do, Spike and Darch werent a kept secret lol, it was out for everyone to know what they where doing and who was doing it.

And yes, if you know them from before there lots of other things they did while playing USKO that werent legit.

I said lol at the Gery hate because it came out of him having an "argument" or somewhat a "discussion" with twostars. What that has to do with what Gery did while playing USKO is beyond me.

Again, im sorry for the non related to NDKO post.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Don't even start DontLikeAFreak (Abel). You've been banned that many times, both here and on Snoxd.

You realise that the "insecure panel" has no ties whatsoever to the panel or the dedicated server itself, in fact it's just my backup HG account. So what if you have a path on an unrelated webserver? What're you going to do with it? And for that matter, the cPanel account itself - if it's so big a security flaw, do something about it already. Work your magic and hack into it.

I'm not even going to bother replying to your nonsense posts again to be honest; if the Chinese can still write server-side anticheats without client components - with! client component operation, then there's really no point talking to you. Sorry mate, I don't say this often, but you're an idiot.

PS: I'd like to know what XSS has to do with anything.

As it stands, this is our current setup.
    a. No running server.
    b. No dedicated server (still using KE's for the single page, I'll be getting my own again later). That means NO PANEL; your post is all about this "panel", hence: nonsense.
    c. A backup webserver using HG that has basically nothing on it.

Yes, it is such an insecure setup ain't it? And this is why we ignore you.

PPS: If there is anything else on that webserver you may have found, it's KE's. It's not tied to anything at the moment, and it won't be there with NDKO's dedi.
    Why am I not surprised again that your ignorance makes you sound arrogant.
    You, once again, start acting like a raging kid whenever you feel threatened, which is very immature.
    You didn't manage to read my comment with proper attention either; this is how you start trying to insult me that I'm trying to bash on your server's security, while I was the person that stated that the server security is not relevant to your server at this very moment, and that it neither would contain any valuable data when intruded. Neither did I ever conclude that I'd hack into it.

You also should stop living in the past, Chinese developers were 2 years ago at a much further stage than you and SexyReplay were. Atleast SexyReplay was modest enough to admit that their progress was inspiring to him when observing one of the servers I linked him to, and because of his openness to learn new things and get inspired by other people he actually managed to complete his emulator.
    You in the other case, are continiously bragging and at the same time accusing other people for bragging, being a complete hypocrite with an arrogant attitude and too much self-esteem (like I've always known you).

And to say once again, you didn't even manage to understand the content of my last comments. I did not take a side, I put myself into a neutral position taking arguments of both sides in consideration. Yet your ignorance and arrogance refused to make you see this, and I do feel sorry for you for having such a personality like this (no wonder you had(or still have) family issues).

A sad personality in a sad environment, have fun continuing living in your vicious circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Lol at all the Gery hate.

It seems like whenever some one says something against twostars suddenly (i wanted to say little minions but then i would get trashed talked for sure) people start attacking whoim ever it was. So many twostars fanboys in here :P.

I support what NDKO is about and hope it gets to be a fantastic server once two is done with the emulator btw, no hate intended for twostars and NDKO.
    no truer words in this topic have been said, theirs people on these forums who look at two as if hes a god lmao, its kinda pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Why am I not surprised again that your ignorance makes you sound arrogant.
    You, once again, start acting like a raging kid whenever you feel threatened, which is very immature.
    You didn't manage to read my comment with proper attention either; this is how you start trying to insult me that I'm trying to bash on your server's security, while I was the person that stated that the server security is not relevant to your server at this very moment, and that it neither would contain any valuable data when intruded. Neither did I ever conclude that I'd hack into it.

You also should stop living in the past, Chinese developers were 2 years ago at a much further stage than you and SexyReplay were. Atleast SexyReplay was modest enough to admit that their progress was inspiring to him when observing one of the servers I linked him to, and because of his openness to learn new things and get inspired by other people he actually managed to complete his emulator.
    You in the other case, are continiously bragging and at the same time accusing other people for bragging, being a complete hypocrite with an arrogant attitude and too much self-esteem (like I've always known you).

And to say once again, you didn't even manage to understand the content of my last comments. I did not take a side, I put myself into a neutral position taking arguments of both sides in consideration. Yet your ignorance and arrogance refused to make you see this, and I do feel sorry for you for having such a personality like this (no wonder you had(or still have) family issues).

A sad personality in a sad environment, have fun continuing living in your vicious circle.
    The hacking stuff was mostly directed towards GeryDeft, was just encompassing it in my single reply.

The fact that you still have no idea how a server/client environment works, and that the Chinese developers are doing the impossible is why I'm not even going to bother rebutting this. Quit being an idiot Hipatos, really. There's better things to do.

As for GeryDeft getting banned, his "discussion" or "argument" was complete nonsense - anybody who actually knew about the things he was talking about could see that. To sum up his posts:

"u cant move the client tbls to the server itll lag" [apparently, skill/attack checks that take absolutely no time at all to process]
    ^ why: "because of bandwidth [insert the words streaming and videos somewhere here]"
    ^ which relates to his first post ("moving the checks server-side") how: "itll get spammed"
    ^ why is it different to anything else with that issue: "ive already made a 3d mmo, i no wat im talking about" [in AutoIt - a scripting language, using KO's UI, icons & textures - he's obviously going to have lag issues with a SCRIPTING language for crying out loud :P]
    ^ relevant how: "dont u forget who made the first emulator" [that he didn't write at all, it was his friend]

GeryDeft just talks nonsense to sound cool. Too many people have done that lately; sadly, the problem has been that I, honestly, know better in these situations - and these posts just come across that way. If you don't know what he's talking about, he sounds cool. If you do, you realise he's an idiot. End point.

He's an idiot folks, just ignore him and move on. Likewise with the above (not you Prodigy!).

Edit:
    I didn't want to do this, as I wanted to keep making status updates when I could, but maybe it is best the topic gets closed until the emulator's done. I'll have someone close it so we don't get anymore of this nonsense.

I'll make the updates on the forums instead: http://forum.nodramako.net/

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by twostars; 05-13-2011 at 02:43 PM.

hehe i know Two =P , and yah i dont want anyone to think i dont like two, what hes doing is amazing, hes hands down the best dev in the private server world right now, i was just commenting on the fact that no one can even debate with two without people jumping in and tlking shit about who ever is talking to him, two seems to be well educated and can defend himself quite well lol as seen whenever anyone trys to make him feel like hes doing something wrong, im sure he doesnt need everyones help =P

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The hacking stuff was mostly directed towards GeryDeft, was just encompassing it in my single reply.

The fact that you still have no idea how a server/client environment works, and that the Chinese developers are doing the impossible is why I'm not even going to bother rebutting this. Quit being an idiot Hipatos, really. There's better things to do.

As for GeryDeft getting banned, his "discussion" or "argument" was complete nonsense - anybody who actually knew about the things he was talking about could see that. To sum up his posts:

"u cant move the client tbls to the server itll lag" [apparently, skill/attack checks that take absolutely no time at all to process]
    ^ why: "because of bandwidth [insert the words streaming and videos somewhere here]"
    ^ which relates to his first post ("moving the checks server-side") how: "itll get spammed"
    ^ why is it different to anything else with that issue: "ive already made a 3d mmo, i no wat im talking about" [in AutoIt - a scripting language, using KO's UI, icons & textures - he's obviously going to have lag issues with a SCRIPTING language for crying out loud :P]
    ^ relevant how: "dont u forget who made the first emulator" [that he didn't write at all, it was his friend]

GeryDeft just talks nonsense to sound cool. Too many people have done that lately; sadly, the problem has been that I, honestly, know better in these situations - and these posts just come across that way. If you don't know what he's talking about, he sounds cool. If you do, you realise he's an idiot. End point.

He's an idiot folks, just ignore him and move on. Likewise with the above (not you Prodigy!).
    So you're saying he got banned because you're saying that the arguments he brought up are made up and make no sense? So the admins have based their ban on your assumptions on what is valid and what isn't?
    The only thing you're doing is making assumptions based on your theories on how it all works.
    Hey, where did I ever say that I do know how the server-client connection operates? You're continiously twisting words, making here and there random stuff up, trying to sketch wrong images about other people, and that is how you each time try to win a discussion. However, GeryDeft has been developing and manipulating packets a lot longer than you have, and he can actually tell out of experience what his difficulties with the emulator were. Yet you refuse to take any of them in consideration, raging like a mad kid on steriods.
    And for the name calling... what are you actually trying to achieve?

You're continiously underestimating others while you're overestimating your own capabilities. Trying to bash GeryDeft, even when he has been the one with a way more successful KO history than you. He actually made a reasonable amount of real currency out of his packet manipulation and scripting. Yet you're the one sitting in your basement isolated from reality and obviously frustrated by your own sorrow.

I'm going to leave your comments for what they are, you frankly are so damn ignorant that you don't see the trees because of the forrest... sad, sad, lonely guy.

(PS: go ahead and start begging your corrupted moderator friends to ban yet another person, that according to you, talks nonsense)

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    he got banned because
    I banned him because his account was compromised at 9:06 AM EST today, not because of anything in this thread.

However, I would like to issue a friendly request to stop the flaming/arguing and keep the discussion on topic related to this private server.

So you're saying he got banned because you're saying that the arguments he brought up are made up and make no sense?
    I didn't say that; I didn't give a reason, as I had no clue (point being, neither did anyone else), but I'll grant I worded my last post extremely poorly.

(PS: go ahead and start begging your corrupted moderator friends to ban yet another person, that according to you, talks nonsense)
    People keep assuming I have something to do with the bans - I, in fact, haven't. If we could all take off your tin foil hats now and quit being so paranoid...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I banned him because his account was compromised at 9:06 AM EST today, not because of anything in this thread.

However, I would like to issue a friendly request to stop the flaming/arguing and keep the discussion on topic related to this private server.
    Thanks for the info. Additionally, can you please close this thread for the time being?

For everyone else (please leave this the last post), I'll make the updates on the forums instead: No Drama KO community forums

This topic can rest in peace, perhaps it would be best to just start again when the time comes anyway.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM