Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

OldKO [1299][Easy XP][Medium-Hard Farm] [OFFICIAL: 08/22/2019)

This is a discussion on OldKO [1299][Easy XP][Medium-Hard Farm] [OFFICIAL: 08/22/2019) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dragula Werent one of your admins permanently banned from the forums for reason 'scamming' through database ID/PW... ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Werent one of your admins permanently banned from the forums for reason 'scamming' through database ID/PW... I don't know if he really scammed someone, i'm just saying why Kallop banned him permanently.
    Who specifically are you talking about? I have removed all GM's except for Shazz and he's still on the forums now so hopefully you aren't speaking of him.

Im still here and never Down
    He don't speak sure about me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Who specifically are you talking about? I have removed all GM's except for Shazz and he's still on the forums now so hopefully you aren't speaking of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Iamcoolz/Breezy is my developer and a hell of a dude too. He's been a lifesaver throughout this whole process.
    This one. I mean my topic was deleted because i worked with someone that was banned from forums.
    Maybe rules aren't same for everyone or Kallop is corrupted dunno.

Good Luck anyway, i'm sure people will recognize soon that Kallop is cancer for this forum.

This one. I mean my topic was deleted because i worked with someone that was banned from forums.
    Maybe rules aren't same for everyone or Kallop is corrupted dunno.

Good Luck anyway, i'm sure people will recognize soon that Kallop is cancer for this forum.

we don't scared about some ppl who have a authority , Kallop know me , and know much ppl from this forum, we dont even banned and any muted abouts specifics to call a people to the server.
    we just want a more ppl here bcs server is the super announces and Emo maked a hard work to coming guy's here ..
    ALL PEOPLE WILL BE HERE SEEING MILES join in the Alpha and have fun to the test all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://old-ko.com/
    http://forum.old-ko.com/

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    we don't scared about some ppl who have a authority , Kallop know me , and know much ppl from this forum, we dont even banned and any muted abouts specifics to call a people to the server.
    we just want a more ppl here bcs server is the super announces and Emo maked a hard work to coming guy's here ..
    ALL PEOPLE WILL BE HERE SEEING MILES join in the Alpha and have fun to the test all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://old-ko.com/
    Old KO
    Not talking about you. You are probablly MVP in this server.

Not talking about you. You are probablly MVP in this server.
    Just woke up. First thing I did was get to work. Why so much toxicity, m8? We only have one life dude.

Someone come get this PS4!!!!

Probation Senior Member

Bump it to the top

Actually belived in this server until i saw someone posted a picture of that PS4 .. haha
    That´s a PS4 that is used for several months without a box. I got the feeling that the value of that PS4 is worth less usd then the best premium that you need to have to be able to have a chance to win that PS4..

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    Actually belived in this server until i saw someone posted a picture of that PS4 .. haha
    That´s a PS4 that is used for several months without a box. I got the feeling that the value of that PS4 is worth less usd then the best premium that you need to have to be able to have a chance to win that PS4..
    the price tag is on it man......

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    A picture shouldn’t dictate your thoughts on a server. Even if it is used, I’m sure it works perfectly fine and it is free after all. Even if you did win, and did not want the ps4 I’m sure you could get so much KC. If you don’t have any nice to say about the server, then why say anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn93 View Post
    If you don’t have any nice to say about the server, then why say anything at all?
    Because people have the right to express their opinions, whatever they might be. As long as it's within reason and doesn't break any rules of course.
    Deadhealer and Decerto like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123