Page 230 of 395 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Undef shut the hell up already....
Page: 230

Undef shut the hell up already.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Nym

better die server

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I wouldn't take warrior with only 16k nps lol even for 5$ ;p seriously I wouldn't give 5$ for char with spent only half day in cz or in worst case 15h pking max for such nps ^^
    lol so you wouldn't take a MASTERED warrior with better gear than most warriors/players on the server because it has low nps? Lol shows how good you must be at this game, let me guess, when you do your melee builds you go full dex or full str so you can get the last hit on a redballing player right? Sorry I personally have a life outside of KO, I miss most of the lunar wars, and most of my friends have either quit and or scattered around in different clans, meaning it's hard for me to PK solo as a warrior and joining random parties just irritates me because there's no organization in them, and regardless, NPs are the most useless thing in this game, I could careless about them, maybe if I could trade in NPs for items then i'd care enough to actually attempt to gain them, and if you ever feel the need to question my "skill" please feel free to PM me in game i'll gladly vs you and put you in your place.

NPs are meaningless in this game, because in the end it's just whoever has the most time on their hands, take away the 7 or so lunar wars that this server has every week and you'll have top np holder at 50-100k nps, maybe it's an ego thing for you but having an NP symbol doesn't make you a better player, just ask all the np symbol holders i've vs'd.

so NP's are meaningless but warrior vs's are somehow relevant ? warrior vs'ing is the most useless thing in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    so NP's are meaningless but warrior vs's are somehow relevant ? warrior vs'ing is the most useless thing in this game
    He was judging my skill based off of my NPs, which is why I decided to throw my "skill" in a vs in there. Vs's in this game are just as useless as NPs, at the end of it all this game is based off of team-play, the ability to organize together and beat other "organized teams". It doesn't matter if it's a group with 1k total NPs or a group with 100k total NPs, at the end of it all the better man/men who win the fight are the ones who know how to play the game better/have better gear/are better skilled. Their NPs won't help them in that match.

But unfortunately most of the community these days forgot about the whole team play aspect of this game, they'd much rather just attempt to get their name in yellow, the amount of players on this server that I have come across that told me they went full str or full dex in order to get last hit and KS players to gain some nps is ridiculous. The game has turned into whoever can get the last hit is the "best". These days if someone sees a 1vs1 or a 4vs4 or a 8vs8 in cz instead of sitting down and watching as people would once do, they would now rather jump in once the other player redballs and attempt to get last hit, when was the last time you saw 20 people sitting around 2 people in cz watching them battle it out?

But anyways, back on topic, great server, really new user friendly, exp events for new users are done daily from what i've seen so it's pretty easy to catch up in levels, as far as gear goes most of the server is still in +5/+6 gear so it's really not hard to catch up.

Well he was more judging your character and not your skills I think.

And that's partly my point, bringing up vs'ing is as useless as him talking about NP's. I agree with the whole party PK thing, all thought warriors should always be full strength when they have descent and if a rogue is good and has MS they should also be full dex, it's hardly a KS thing ( unless they specificly stated that's why they went full ap )

Well he was more judging your character and not your skills I think.

And that's partly my point, bringing up vs'ing is as useless as him talking about NP's. I agree with the whole party PK thing, all thought warriors should always be full strength when they have descent and if a rogue is good and has MS they should also be full dex, it's hardly a KS thing ( unless they specificly stated that's why they went full ap )
    Lol the ones I had asked told me they specifically stated to go "ks build" as they put it. and eh I'm personally more of a "tank hp build" fan, 228 str, rest hp, 5 into masters so no decent.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol so you wouldn't take a MASTERED warrior with better gear than most warriors/players on the server because it has low nps? Lol shows how good you must be at this game, let me guess, when you do your melee builds you go full dex or full str so you can get the last hit on a redballing player right?
    hahaha Idk where u been by last 4 years lol
    personally I killing solo torrmented people faster with my 228/230str aka hp bulid that someone near me notice that my target is redballing and I no catches your "ks bulid" people going to full str/dex bulid becouse their ap with +5/6 items is not enough to kill solo any duffed target before he will be cured/healed/tped/town and its only one reason why people going full str/dex lol and not to make any last hit by ks..

I started to ignoring long time ago in the prv servers such people who thought that some babashoped/bought from merch for sold kc gear/items gives them the right to trying vs with someone who spent a lot of time more in game to make his gear/nps without paying real cash than any fool who just paid 200-300$ for that or sold a lot of kc/trinas/scrolls to reach enough IGC to buy uber gear and thniking that he is so good.. becouse as for me as long as I dont feel respect to someone, I don't have to prove anything to him and I dont care what he say with his pro uber gear in game about other people who worked several times harder for gear on this server and still they are more weak than this babashoper

and I see you still dont know why people pking so much and trying to get such good symbol as they can
    If somoene would have for sale x2 char on your "awesome server"
    first one nacked warrior with 300k nps for 300$ and second fully geared warrior with who I can beat everyone in game but with 500nps bought from npc for 1.5m coins also for 300$
    certainly I'd buy this nacked war becouse your high nps mean for me just how other people are far away after u
    each 50-100k nps more then next people in rank after you only show how much hard work/igc/time you put into your char and for sure make such nps cost you a lot more igc than any rocs/rols or irons bought for $ and used on any babashoper char
    and I dont judge "your skill" by your 18k nps lol but u cant say that vsing in game change somethnig and u are so good player there becouse "you killed some top pker there" cuz its only of your giga7 used with lion sroll+hp bulid/10%deff passive warrior on 65cap and with such char u are able to kill most people lol
    If u win vs on hard farm server its only becouse you have better gear or better vs bulid and not becouse you are more skilled
    If u win vs on pvp server where everyone have same items its again only becouse you have better pc/internet with more fps to hit r after every skill without failing combo
    so you cant prove how good and skilled u are by any vs lol
    you cant even prove it on usko/jpko/euko by war if you are top 1 killer and your nick everyone can see in the emc/luff stone npc and see that u killed 250-350ppl on the last war or by going to chaos event and wining wings everytime by 1st place ofc without cheats
    you can prove it only by your team play and how fast u can switch target and help someone from your pt to kill someone or save someone from your pt by killing any oposite nation char while no one other noticed that any your pt member going to die for moment

so nps for you mean nathnig lol but for me such 100k+ nps are worth more than your giga7 or what ever u have on your char becouse only few ppl have 100k+ there and not everyone will have such nps in the next 2-3weeks
    and for sure someone lazy will buy your char with 18k and enjoy in game killing some people but he will buy it more for items than for char with 18k and your char is like free bonus in my eyes cuz of only 18k nps
    but as I said I wouldn't buy char with 18k nps for 5$ becouse I can save them for beers and make such 18k nps in 1-2days and your good gear mean for me same as for u nps lol.
    Last edited by Undef; 01-24-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Here is how undef plays the game from what I saw when we were in same clan. He times attross and riotes and monument if the server has one. He doesn't speak, he doens't say anything in clan chat. He waits people to get away so he can loot bus, bes from attrosses. He towns if he feels he's anyway near losing the battle.

He's good at making nps I'll give him that but he does't play the game for fun, he grinds his np. He's a retard and you can see that from his signature and his comments obviously. I wouldn't even answer.

Don't know how someone can write an essay about a fucking private server about 10 times
    ExclusiveBastard and stimpy like this.

I personally didn't even bother reading undefs post, just too much jibberish in 1 post for me to try to understand. Only part I got out of skimming through is that you would rather pay $300 usd for a naked warrior with 300k np, rather than pay $300 for a fully geared/best geared warrior on server with no NPs, thus proving my point that you're an idiot. So you'd rather pay $1 per 1k np, rather than pay for the best gear on the server and be able to sell that off to someone else for more money? You pay $300 for a naked char all you have is a naked char and no money. You pay $300 for a fully geared char, then you have a chance of actually gaining NPs.

also from the look of things you clearly don't know much about this game. Skill and Gear are both important aspects of this game, take me vs SMT yesterday for example, he has a giga +7, has a full chitin set +7, and not sure about his uniques, where I have a chitin set +6 (therefor he's better geared), yet I beat him 6-1. So yes, skill does mean something over gear as well. Learn the basics of the game before your next long run on paragraph/story/post/non sense that comes into your mind.

also from the look of things you clearly don't know much about this game. Skill and Gear are both important aspects of this game, take me vs SMT yesterday for example, he has a giga +7, has a full chitin set +7, and not sure about his uniques, where I have a chitin set +6 (therefor he's better geared), yet I beat him 6-1. So yes, skill does mean something over gear as well. Learn the basics of the game before your next long run on paragraph/story/post/non sense that comes into your mind.
    No idea who the guy is but if he's a decent warrior, he'll be descent build and not have absoluteness like you do. But again, there is no skill in warrior vs'ing. The combo's are ridiculously easy and the only thing that will change the outcome of a vs against any average player with similar/same gear is screwing up a pot time or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post

and I see you still dont know why people pking so much and trying to get such good symbol as they can
    If somoene would have for sale x2 char on your "awesome server"
    first one nacked warrior with 300k nps for 300$ and second fully geared warrior with who I can beat everyone in game but with 500nps bought from npc for 1.5m coins also for 300$
    certainly I'd buy this nacked war becouse your high nps mean for me just how other people are far away after u
    each 50-100k nps more then next people in rank after you only show how much hard work/igc/time you put into your char and for sure make such nps cost you a lot more igc than any rocs/rols or irons bought for $ and used on any babashoper char
    and I dont judge "your skill" by your 18k nps lol but u cant say that vsing in game change somethnig and u are so good player there becouse "you killed some top pker there" cuz its only of your giga7 used with lion sroll+hp bulid/10%deff passive warrior on 65cap and with such char u are able to kill most people lol

so nps for you mean nathnig lol but for me such 100k+ nps are worth more than your giga7 or what ever u have on your char becouse only few ppl have 100k+ there and not everyone will have such nps in the next 2-3weeks
    and for sure someone lazy will buy your char with 18k and enjoy in game killing some people but he will buy it more for items than for char with 18k and your char is like free bonus in my eyes cuz of only 18k nps
    but as I said I wouldn't buy char with 18k nps for 5$ becouse I can save them for beers and make such 18k nps in 1-2days and your good gear mean for me same as for u nps lol.
    You've played OSKO before right? Total NP's mean shit because there are no permanent symbols. The permanent symbols you see reset every month and go off the monthly np you make. Perma NP is just for the clan.

No idea who the guy is but if he's a decent warrior, he'll be descent build and not have absoluteness like you do. But again, there is no skill in warrior vs'ing. The combo's are ridiculously easy and the only thing that will change the outcome of a vs against any average player with similar/same gear is screwing up a pot time or something.
    Idk who he is either tbh, just a turkish guy who babashopped all of his gear, I was just comparing my vs with him with what undef said cause he brought up the giga and smt is the only guy with the other +7 giga on the server (he switches off with his clannie for rappy and giga) But yeah I know about warrior vs's, as long as you have a simple combo down it's pretty much timing of pots from there on mainly since it's just spamming 1 skill over and over again. But ya regardless undef doesn't really know much about what he's talking about in general, i've realized that since day 1 when he was complaining about people getting platinum premium on day 1 because they would gain more NPs than him in the beginning.

Idk who he is either tbh, just a turkish guy who babashopped all of his gear, I was just comparing my vs with him with what undef said cause he brought up the giga and smt is the only guy with the other +7 giga on the server (he switches off with his clannie for rappy and giga) But yeah I know about warrior vs's, as long as you have a simple combo down it's pretty much timing of pots from there on mainly since it's just spamming 1 skill over and over again. But ya regardless undef doesn't really know much about what he's talking about in general, i've realized that since day 1 when he was complaining about people getting platinum premium on day 1 because they would gain more NPs than him in the beginning.

bros u lost to a sin with +6 set gear :O your bad!!!! kidding
    for me a Good player is: someone who know how to play with a party, that can do well in vs,(depend on which clas you play tho) someone is who is loyal... etc and if you got all of them making alot nps shouldn't be hard even if your not super active, but some ppl get geared up account spend have of there time trying to vs ppl than!! then they got the ball to say i have no time to make nps like other no lifers...

Little archer Senior Member

holy wall of text batman.

drama is nowhere as fun to read when it takes you that long!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-08-2022, 06:47 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-07-2019, 12:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-08-2018, 04:58 PM
  4. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  6. Hits: 2