Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server]

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO [Lv. 70 | Medium Farm Server] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last changes: Fixed red chitin stats 'bug'. Setted Stiletto, Maul, Two-Handed Sword, Bow, Wood Staff as starting weapons instead of ...
Page: 5

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Last changes:

Fixed red chitin stats 'bug'.
    Setted Stiletto, Maul, Two-Handed Sword, Bow, Wood Staff as starting weapons instead of Training weapons and we might even change it to Sword Breaker, Bill etc, if it's needed (for official).
    Increased the exp rate.

Banned Member

Well yeah you're calling acme junk but probably just because you can't afford them... Twostars files are good i don't say that,but they are free... Everyone has it,everyone use it,everyone start developing with them. So you're just like everyone else.. Acme just got a bit better protection and some better features... But overall people should make their own files when opening a server.. Everything is just '' COPY+OPEN+Set Paypal '' Oh and do some database edits.. That's why i found it hilarious.

I really don't know whats special about the server? - You're making 10 posts per day how you added two handed swords to begginer weapons,how you made bigger spots,how you changed upgrade rates. But please don't call other server and files junk.. Basicially you're calling OSKO a bad server,and with your attidute you're claiming that you're better than osko.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Well yeah you're calling acme junk but probably just because you can't afford them... Twostars files are good i don't say that,but they are free... Everyone has it,everyone use it,everyone start developing with them. So you're just like everyone else.. Acme just got a bit better protection and some better features... But overall people should make their own files when opening a server.. Everything is just '' COPY+OPEN+Set Paypal '' Oh and do some database edits.. That's why i found it hilarious.

I really don't know whats special about the server? - You're making 10 posts per day how you added two handed swords to begginer weapons,how you made bigger spots,how you changed upgrade rates. But please don't call other server and files junk.. Basicially you're calling OSKO a bad server,and with your attidute you're claiming that you're better than osko.
    afford what? these junk files ? oh come on, lol.
    all they did on their files was to inject few dll's and to pack 'em. No point paying for files which are packed (means, i cannot apply any ASM patches).
    ACME files have nothing better than my files, except of the "cheat" check. Besides that, it's easy to bypass all of these Anti-Cheat junk, just take a look at SNOXD, kojd has create few guides lately. (e.g. [Guide] KO PS - Hacking Acme - Hack development - Snoxd)

I didn't say anything about OSKO, so, i guess you're just talking about the ACME files they're using.
    Got to say just 1 thing about that. OSKO owners are the ACME owners and not professor.
    As long as you cannot control the server you're running then it's not your server.

If you don't know what's special about my server then, don't bother joining ? i wonder why you're around in PSKO, since, nothing's special.

I'm just informing the last changes i've done. i guess i'm not allowed to because you're saying so ?

p.s. are you Grobar? lol.

Banned Senior Member

Yeah.. Wonderful post Nikos, but if you have the full updated version of ACME. That hack you posted has already been patched.

also, OSKO doesn't own ACME, unsure where you got that lol. Adem Bulut, UFuk, longhorn are the owners of ACME and one other person from PVPHosting.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Yeah.. Wonderful post Nikos, but if you have the full updated version of ACME. That hack you posted has already been patched.
    Thanks..

Yeah, i guess so, differently they'd lose many of their clients if they weren't updating it. But still, i just wanted to proove him that nothing's perfect.

I've more interesting things to care about like, lag issues, ddos, than few people who might waste their time on my server by using auto attack, wall hack and such and at the end they're banned.

Banned Senior Member

They do a good job of updating their files with the recent hacks.. Which I found is always good. They patch it for me instead of relying on Two for a public patch lol. But yeah, let Nikos do what he wants, if he doesn't want ACME, so be it. More power to him that way.

Banned Member

Damn my stomach hurts.. Do you guys even know what the hell are you talking? ill reply to this thread later on,gotta smoke a pot first.

SERVER TESTİNG FİNİSH THEM ... BETA OPENİNG THE LAST ONE HOURS

ProfessionalKO Forums

ProfessionalKO :: Index

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Damn my stomach hurts.. Do you guys even know what the hell are you talking? ill reply to this thread later on,gotta smoke a pot first.
    Everyone here knows what they are talking about, you obviously don't have much of a clue and if your stomach hurts over a forum, then you have some issues. I also love to smoke my pots and pans.
    nickos3 likes this.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Server looks really nice tbh, I hope it'll be succesfull

Just 1 question, will you advertise on the turkish private server forums?
    like hepgel, pvp-kenti, ko-cuce, ...

cause like it or not, you need that turkish community ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Server looks really nice tbh, I hope it'll be succesfull

Just 1 question, will you advertise on the turkish private server forums?
    like hepgel, pvp-kenti, ko-cuce, ...

cause like it or not, you need that turkish community ^^
    Yeah, i'm gonna advertise there, and in many other sites.
    At the moment, i'm in conversation with the dedicated server company, to make sure that nobody will have lag issues.
    Currently, people from America & Europe shouldn't have lag issues, but, if someone's having, please inform me.

Banned Member

Everyone here knows what they are talking about, you obviously don't have much of a clue and if your stomach hurts over a forum, then you have some issues. I also love to smoke my pots and pans.
    I could explain and quote other posts too and explain why i said that you guys don't realize what you're talking,not everyone.. But in this case lets say 'only you don't know what you're talking'
    Now i find you're comment towards me very funny,since you didn't understand my metafore .

also, OSKO doesn't own ACME, unsure where you got that lol. Adem Bulut, UFuk, longhorn are the owners of ACME and one other person from PVPHosting.
    So this is talking without knowing anything about it,so this is where my words take a place.

Adem and ufuk doesn't have any connection towards acme files. Longhorn and yigit are the creators of acme,and they are giving their product to a lot of servers & as well longhorn has 49% of the oldschoolko company. - Which means ACME owns oldschoolko in fifty percent of the share..
    '' And one other person from pvp hosting '' ?? - OldSchoolKO admin and ACME Coder longhorn doesn not work for pvphosting.. And as well yigit doesn't.

Nickos good luck with your server, i see you're rushing somewhere after seeing how the private ko community grow by big percents during the last 2 months... I know you can do a good server,but dont flame and say things about acme coders and their products calling them 'junk'. They could easly be your professors on college 1st grade... Which later on the princiaple twostars would tell you that you have fallen the exam and you didn't make it to the next grade... So thats your position,please stick with it.

Banned Senior Member

Ufuk and Adem do have connections, they assisted me a ton with my ACME files so. Anyway done with you and your posts as it is just you rambling on. So, Nikos good luck. I am sure you will do just fine, you are entitled to your opinion so. If you want to call ACME junk, your call and hey you know? More power to you. I did hate the fact everything was packed.. But eh just something I had to work around. Good luck! Also LongHorn does work with PVP Hosting because he came onto my server and assisted me so.. Wrong again. Also, wait wait youre saying ACME owns OSKO? 50% because they provide an anti cheat? How do you figure lol? I guess if you're using ACME now a days they own your server. But hey! Who cares. Good day.

P.S. Also you're metaphors are terrible.. Please stop.

Banned Member

Ufuk and Adem do have connections, they assisted me a ton with my ACME files so.
    Yes they assited you becouse you asked them to help you doing the 'random' things that you could do alone. - But you didn't know so they simply helped you do the 'random' development as anyone could.
    Ufuk can't touch acme source code and adem don't even know how to.
    EDIT : They only helped you because you were a customer from them. ( Buying dedicated )

We don't need to argue,it's ok.

EDIT: Oh you added something more

Also LongHorn does work with PVP Hosting because he came onto my server and assisted me so.. Wrong again. Also, wait wait youre saying ACME owns OSKO? 50% because they provide an anti cheat? How do you figure lol? I guess if you're using ACME now a days they own your server. But hey! Who cares. Good day.
    You're wrooooong.. Seriously whats wrong with you.. Dont dicuss you dont know anything..
    I didn't say LongHorn owns fifty percent share becouse of ACME... You think longorn is just an acme coder? Do you know ACME is small project for him,he is workin on bigger project now including taking care of acme.

Stomach hurts again.. Stop it don't reply and its ok,but dont give shits out.
    Last edited by Karlskrone; 09-10-2013 at 03:50 PM.

There will be a Server Restart in 3 hours and people will receive 5000 KC every time they login.

They'll be able to buy whatever our PUS includes (see 1st post).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast