Page 264 of 279 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; years have passed but we are still here. the best server for me so far. gg...
Page: 264

years have passed but we are still here. the best server for me so far. gg
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

17.05.2022 Changelog;

• King election has started.
    • Reduced the HP and AC/Resistance stats of Bifrost Monument by 10% and 5% respectively. This is in addition to the nerf in the previous server updates.
    • Slightly increased the time needed between each attack before you are sent to jail zone, during the Forgotten Temple event.
    • Removed the IP restriction when registering to FT and BDW (and JM in the near future) events for accounts with active premium service.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented some characters from being sent to Delos town during the Castle Siege War.
    • Corrected a visual stats issue of Black Crimson Helmet (+5).
    • Added UI confirmation when exchanging the Stones of PK at NPC [Exchange] PK Stones.

02.06.2022 Changelog;

• King election has started.
    • Increased the AP of Exceptional Weapons from +2 to +5 compared to the regular high class weapons' AP.
    • Juraid Mountain event has been released.
    • Added the Personal Weapons to NPC [Exchange] PK Stones.
    • Laonbelisk now drop the Old Flame Ring, Old Shio Tears, Old Imir Ring and Old Foverin in the Monster Nests.
      • They have the same stats as the normal ones.
    • Added BF Fragment monsters to Colonzy Zone and Ronark Land, outside of the bowl.
      • BF Fragment monsters will also spawn to the invaded land during Lunar War and with a higher drop rate of fragments.
    • Added 2 new TP options in the Bifrost zone.
      • Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [1]
        • You'll be teleported to the area between Glutton and Wrath spots by trading in 1x Fragment of Arrogance.
      • Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [2]
        • You'll be teleported to the area between Lust and Envy spots by trading in 1x Fragment of Gluttony.
    • Rainbow Goblin can now be hit using only the Basic Attack (R).
    • Disabled the casting of TP skills inside the Delos sanctuary.
    • Updated the Bravery Award system to prevent players from abusing bugs to obtain them.
      • It will be further improved in future updates.
    • Changed the merchant rewards from Token [2] to Token [3].
      • Added the Blue Gem, Green Gem and Black Gem to the exchange list of Merchant Reward Token [3].
      • If you want to complete quests that require merchant reward tokens, you'll have to use the Token [2].
      • You can exchange 1x Token [3] to 2x Token [2] via NPC Miraselth.
    • Significantly increased the drop rate of all medium class weapons and armors.

* There is a new version of elemental rings for mages coming in the following updates.

03.06.2022 Changelog;

• Corrected the merchant token reward while merchanting.
      • You will now receive the Token [3].
    • Added a quest for killing BF Fragment monsters.
      • 50x Medals of Courage for 200x kills.
    • Added back the exchange options for the Merchant Token [1] and Merchant Token [2] at Chaotic Generator.
      • You cannot receive JM Gems and BF Fragments from Token [1].
      • You cannot receive JM Gems from Token [2].
    • Fixed an issue regarding the BDW and JM lobby zones that was happening since the release of the JM event.
    NotSoBad likes this.

MrCalaMiTY likes this.

Vasat serverlara sahip pvp server. Sürekli dc oluyoruz. Haber vermeden reset atılıyor. Oyunculara gizliden item satışı var gibi. Sitedeki oyuncu sayısı sahte. Gm ler ilgisiz. Başlayacaklar 2 kere düşünsün.

02.07.2022 Changelog;

• Fixed MP recovery for weapons equipped on left hand.
    • Fixed the camera's zooming out distance when character is transformed into a monster and when using the 2nd person view.
    • Fixed the coordinates of characters' position when teleporting back to homeland after losing the war or when the invasion is over.
    • Fixed an issue about unique monsters notice which was getting triggered upon master stone's destruction and from the master summoning scrolls.
    • Fixed an issue about the R-hit system where captive monsters were getting self-killed at random times and rainbow goblin would not respawn.
      • Rainbow Goblin's respawn time has changed back to its original respawn time.
    • Fixed the coin requirement when upgrading the Scorching and Chaotic staffs.
    • Fixed the upgrade issue for Oasis staff.
    • The invaders will no longer receive the Certificate of Invasion from remote locations but only when they are standing nearby to the monuments during blessing.
    • Disabled the casting of mage skills when the king's scepter is equipped.
    • You can no longer complete quests or collection races while trading.
      • You'll have to kill the last monster that is required once again.
    • Offline characters will be automatically moved from Colony Zone and Ronark Land to Moradon when Ronark Land opens/closes.
    • Added a new C(ommands) button next to Q(uests) and P(US) with all game commands listed and explained.
    • Improved the bowl-gift system for the bravery awards.
    • Added daily quests for master bosses in bowl.
      • 1 Lobo for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Lupus for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Lycaon for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Barkirra for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Lesath for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Shaula for 12 Bravery Awards.
      • 1 Orc bandit leader for 28 Bravery Awards.
    • Added Rainbow Goblin in Ronark Land.
    • Replaced the Spirit of Genie from the Power-Up Store with a voucher which can be exchanged via NPC Miraselth.
    • Increased the drop rate of mage black chitins from Booro monsters.
    • The BF Fragment monsters will now drop Monster Stones.
    • Added exchange option for Merchant Reward Token [2] to Merchant Reward Token [1] via NPC Miraselth.
    • Added new BF, BDW and Felankor rings (strictly for mage class) with higher elemental damages.
      • 32 Elemental Damage for (+0).
      • 42 Elemental Damage for (+1).
      • The rings can be upgraded from (+0) to (+1) via Anvil.
      • The items required for crafting a ring (+0):
        • 1x normal ring (+0) and 3x Rhodium.
      • The items required for crafting a ring (+1):
        • 1x normal ring (+1) and 9x Rhodium.
    NotSoBad likes this.

As some of you might have already noticed, the domains https://knight-empire.com/ and https://knight-empire.net/ belong to ProfessionalKO for the past few months.
    Starting from 2023, those domains will host a new server using the same files that ProfessionalKO uses, which means for every security and bugfix update applied for one server, the same update will be applied to the other server as well.
    With the only difference that the KE server will not be run by me, as I'm already working and I'll keep working for ProfessionalKO, but by somebody I trust.
    The english PSKO scene lacks competition as there is only one v1298 server that we could somehow count as competitor,
    so I'm aware that there are many KO players out there who do not have many options choosing between v1298 servers to play,
    other than some cheap ProfessionalKO clones with their owners disappearing 1-2 months after launch and relaunching every 4-5 months after their money runs out.

There are also some thoughts, after we're done with several crucial updates, to start renting our game files (no source files, no tools) with a monthly fee to a number up to 3 licensees.
    Τhe biggest share will go to the original developers osmanx and twostars who started this all, so first I will need to have a talk with them about it.
    NotSoBad likes this.

Rule 1: Personal attacks, rude words and other forms of abuse are not tolerated

Rule 4 : R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Rule 6: Absolutely zero tolerance for uncivil behavior. Racism, sexism, outright rudeness or incitement to violence will result in heavy strikes or bans.

The first rule of the game is respect. You have declared that you are fair by putting this first.

His Majesty banned all my production accounts on the forum and edited what I wrote on the chatbox, swearing and insulting me
    I request you to review and receive what I sent you with my banned account.
    insulted me and did everything to justify himself.
    He thinks he can humiliate people with the powers you give him.
    He also deleted the topic I opened to complain and prevented you from seeing that topic.

You are not looking at the messages I sent you. And his majesty banned me from the profko forum
    I'll start a thread on gamers4life and tell everyone what Majesty did
    I wanted to talk to you privately because I have no intention of making your server look bad.

Clan War to be released this week.

09.07.2022 Changelog;

• Fixed the issue of the daily bravery award quests in Ronark Land.
    • Master bosses from Boss Summoning Scrolls no longer count towards bravery award quests' completion.
      • Boss Summon Scrolls package has been re-added to PUS.
    • Gem Hoarder goblin has been added only to Colony Zone.
      • It randomly spawns on BF Fragment spots and it can drop BF fragments and JM gems.
    • vice-commandant Guards have been added to Colony Zone's and Ronark Land's bowls.
      • They drop chitin shell armor and JM gems.
    • Slightly increased the drop rate of CS Voucher from Lesath.
    • Improved the bowl-gift system for the bravery awards.

05.08.2022 Changelog;

• Fixed an issue with the default UI, which was caused after clicking on "Lock UI" via Options Editor.
    • Fixed an issue where Auto Loot and NP Increase buffs remained active even after they were manually deleted and until they were expired or overridden with another buff.
    • Added Camera Zoom-in/out speed adjustment for 3rd person view via Options Editor.
    • Added new commands .tpon and .tpoff to allow or prevent the mages in your party from teleporting your character.
    • Added new command .warn <char_name> to give warning points to a character during an BDW and JM event instance.
      • A character that receives 6 warning points in an event instance, gets automatically kicked out of the event and cannot participate to another BDW and JM event until the ban is lifted.
      • Items required for lifting the ban: Tail of Lesath, Tail of Shaula, Fang of Barkirra, Lupus Pendant, Lobo Pendant, Lycaon Pendant, Kekuri Ring, Holy Water of Temple by visiting NPC Event Manager.
    • Added new beginners gear, it can be obtained via NPC Captain Kunabarl.
      • Rare chitin and paper armors (+7) with less AC compared to normal ones.
      • Rare high class and paper weapons (+8) with less elemental damage compared to normal ones.
      • Rare shields (+2) with weapon defense ability.
    • Clan War has been released.
      • Minimum clan requirement: 800k NP.
      • Minimum character requirement: 100k NP.
      • You can register via NPC Event Manager or by typing register on chat.
      • Clan members who have registered by mistake must re-login to be unregistered.
      • Killing members of the top scorer clan grants your clan +2 score points.
      • Each online member of the winning clan receive 350 KC, 1000 NP and are teleported to the Isiloon's Lair.
    • Legendary weapon set has been released.
      • A [Daily] quest has been added which requires you to kill 75x enemy nation players in CZ/RL in order to obtain a Legendary Weapon Token.
      • Collect 5 Tokens, then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon for a Legendary Weapon of your choice.
      • The Legendary Weapon Tokens are non-tradeable but can be stored in the Inn Hostess.
    • Garges weapon set has been released.
      • You have a 10% chance to receive a Blue Shard with every kill you make in CZ/RL.
      • If you are in a party then every party member has a chance to receive a Blue Shard but the chances are less than 10%.
        • The bigger the party, the less chances for every member to receive a Blue Shard.
      • Collect 75x Blue Shards, then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon for a Garges Weapon of your choice.
    • Reduced the stats of Princess Lilian.

any idea about newcomers?

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    any idea about newcomers?
    It's a lot easier for newcomers to catch up now with the updated beginners gear available via captain kunabarl
    Imagine that most players don't even have 1 piece of valkyrie yet, and it's 4 months old!
    Leveling up has always been easy in our server, also whenever I'm online I see old players leveling up the newcomers in CZ's trolls etc.
    But there's also the XP jars.

Last edited by nickos3; 08-14-2022 at 03:37 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1