Page 274 of 279 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 11.08.2023 Changelog; Archer skill changes; Reduced the cooldown of Styx from 20s to 11s. Increased the damage of Multiple Shot ...
Page: 274

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

11.08.2023 Changelog;

• Archer skill changes;
      • Reduced the cooldown of Styx from 20s to 11s.
      • Increased the damage of Multiple Shot by 11,8%.
      • Increased the damage of Arrow Shower by 6,3%.
      • For those with Skill Effects set to anything lower than Ultra, please run the Options Editor and click on Save after downloading this patch.
    • Added 5.5s cooldown to Teleport Scrolls.
    • Added a new pair of wings; Phoenix Wings.
      • The crafting option for the wings can be found at Lyra the Wingcrafter in Moradon (355, 392).
      • Items required to craft the Phoenix Wings [1]
        • Wings of War
        • FT , BDW , LNS coupon x15
        • Bravery Award x500
        • Stone of PK x1500
        • Medal of Courage x1500
        • Fire , Ice , Lightning , Poison Elemental Essence x5
        • Rhodium x2
      • Items required to craft the Phoenix Wings [2]
        • Phoenix Wings [1]
        • FT , BDW , LNS coupon x20
        • Bravery Award x750
        • Stone of PK x2000
        • Medal of Courage x2000
        • Fire , Ice , Lightning , Poison Elemental Essence x10
        • Rhodium x3
      • Items required to craft the Phoenix Wings [3]
        • Phoenix Wings [2]
        • FT , BDW , LNS coupon x25
        • Bravery Award x1000
        • Stone of PK x2500
        • Medal of Courage x2500
        • Fire , Ice , Lightning , Poison Elemental Essence x15
        • Rhodium x4
    • Added ore rewards for the following events:
      • 2x Brimstone Ore for winning in LNS.
      • 3x Brimstone Ore for winning in FT.
      • 5x Ebony Ore for the winning team in BDW.
      • 5x Silver Ore for the winning team in JM.
    • Added a timed confirmation UI prompt for resurrection requests.
    • Removed the chat notice reminding players about equipped weapons in need of repair.
    • Removed the ability to register for FT, BDW, and JM events through the chat.
    • Increased the drop rate of the following monsters:
      • HOBGOBLIN
      • Mini DARK MARE
      • Booro
    • Reduced the purchase price of Acid potion from 5m to 2m coins.
    • Reduced the Elemental Essences required to craft Old BF Rings from 5x to 2x Essences.
    • Reduced the Coins and Magic Hammers required to craft a Super Magic Hammer from 50m to 25m Coins and 100x to 50x Magic Hammers.
    • Modified loot boxes to disappear once emptied.
    • Modified monsters in the Forgotten Temple event zone to be aggressive.
    • Modified the XP loss when filling the jar for premium users from 15% to 50%.
    • Resolved the issue of random flashing in the chat notice (premium service) area.
    • Resolved the issue where the effect of the Potion of Soul was not appearing when the Skill Effects option was set to low.
    • Fixed the issue that caused the game to become unresponsive during the Lottery event on August 01.
    • Fixed the inventory to instantly update when receiving an item while the shop, inn hostess NPCs, or trade window is open.
    • Fixed the targeting position issue when casting the fire/ice/thunder burst skills at far distances while the AoE casting range is locked.
    • Fixed the issue where the party HP bar would stay purple after respawning with an active buff while being debuffed, following the updates on July 31.
    • Fixed the yellowish tinting on sealed wings and weapons after canceling the monster transformation, following the updates on July 31.
    • Moved all the wing quests to the new NPC Lyra the Wingcrafter located in Moradon (355, 392).
    MissBiatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    Just shut up ape nobody cares about your little ego. Go outside.
    and who are asked your opinion? Anyone is brave at the end..

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    let him be, lol
    Yep, the truth is always painful when I'm coming with a solid story, but anyway, lets leave it that way.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by BazzarR View Post
    Yep, the truth is always painful when I'm coming with a solid story, but anyway, lets leave it that way.

Take care.
    Actually, none of the information you provided appears to be accurate.
    You mentioned that I had a server in 2012, which is not the case.
    You also claimed that the server had an EXP exploit, but none of the servers I owned or worked on in the past ever experienced such an issue.

You also said things about Aristona that aren't true.
    And you seem to think I live in Germany, but I've never been there.

I even asked osmanx if he remembered anything about you, but as I thought, he doesn't know who you are.

KnightEmpire also corrected you, even though the server that I was working on at that time, which indeed did use AVCI's KOGuard files, must have been in 2011 and not in 2013 as he mentioned.

I actually saw Alex browsing the forums as Fish a day ago, maybe it's a coincidence, who knows

Perhaps if I could sign into my snoxd forums account at that time and checked my inbox, that would solve all the mystery about you.
    And there's no reason for others to interfere with your nonsense 'cause it will turn into a flame war and then I'll be forced to contact the mods to clean up the topic.

I'm pretty confident now that you're just a troll.

EDIT: Well, well, look who we have here — BazzarR aka Darkmare aka Darklimit aka Monk aka Alex. Quite the memorable names, don't you think?
    So, I was right from the very beginning, despite it being a decade since, my memory serves quite well.
    Last edited by nickos3; 08-13-2023 at 08:05 AM.
    KnightEmpire likes this.

Actually, none of the information you provided appears to be accurate.
    You mentioned that I had a server in 2012, which is not the case.
    You also claimed that the server had an EXP exploit, but none of the servers I owned or worked on in the past ever experienced such an issue.

You also said things about Aristona that aren't true.
    And you seem to think I live in Germany, but I've never been there.

I even asked osmanx if he remembered anything about you, but as I thought, he doesn't know who you are.

KnightEmpire also corrected you, even though the server that I was working on at that time, which indeed did use AVCI's KOGuard files, must have been in 2011 and not in 2013 as he mentioned.

I actually saw Alex browsing the forums as Fish a day ago, maybe it's a coincidence, who knows

Perhaps if I could sign into my snoxd forums account at that time and checked my inbox, that would solve all the mystery about you.
    And there's no reason for others to interfere with your nonsense 'cause it will turn into a flame war and then I'll be forced to contact the mods to clean up the topic.

I'm pretty confident now that you're just a troll.

EDIT: Well, well, look who we have here — BazzarR aka Darkmare aka Darklimit aka Monk aka Alex. Quite the memorable names, don't you think?
    So, I was right from the very beginning, despite it being a decade since, my memory serves quite well.
    Be more grateful where you reached. Do not play me now. Isn’t funny that you connect to someone who has not much to do with scoacs?

Also, you should ask your friends to help with you an upgrade to your server files or maybe a part of it - perhaps anyone could see everyone what’s going on into your lovely server. - but hey, you mention I am trolling you.

Ah, did you mention to your players about having a scroll +8 with 100% chance to the items? Ops, scoacs is not that safe, isn’t? - and now I am the troll, lol.

Be more grateful where you reached. Do not play me now. Isn’t funny that you connect to someone who has not much to do with scoacs?

Also, you should ask your friends to help with you an upgrade to your server files or maybe a part of it - perhaps anyone could see everyone what’s going on into your lovely server. - but hey, you mention I am trolling you.

Ah, did you mention to your players about having a scroll +8 with 100% chance to the items? Ops, scoacs is not that safe, isn’t? - and now I am the troll, lol.
    I rarely comment on anything but I'm not sure what's the purpose of this rant.

A +8 scroll with a 100% chance has nothing to do with SOACS itself or security for that matter, if it exists, it exists because it was added intentionally.

Liking or disliking nikos is your "right/personal choice", however objectively looking at this is, he's "upgrading" SOACS with new features just fine from what I can see, at least personally.

He's certainly putting in the effort, at the end of the day, if people opt to play his 1299 SOACS, then his files are adequate for his-case use and his targeted audience, so I don't see what's the problem.

Considering the toxicity of this community, it's often easier to shit on someone then simply to congratulate them, but don't take it so personally, at the end of the day, it's just a game, there's no reason to be salty

If you are dissatisfied with his management or server in general, there's plenty of other servers to choose from, nikos certainly isn't forcing you to play on his as he clearly showed you in his previous comments by stating facts.

His personality doesn't suit you? Move to the next server, problem solved.

Best,
    Flash

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    I rarely comment on anything but I'm not sure what's the purpose of this rant.

A +8 scroll with a 100% chance has nothing to do with SOACS itself or security for that matter, if it exists, it exists because it was added intentionally.

Liking or disliking nikos is your "right/personal choice", however objectively looking at this is, he's "upgrading" SOACS with new features just fine from what I can see, at least personally.

He's certainly putting in the effort, at the end of the day, if people opt to play his 1299 SOACS, then his files are adequate for his-case use and his targeted audience, so I don't see what's the problem.

Considering the toxicity of this community, it's often easier to shit on someone then simply to congratulate them, but don't take it so personally, at the end of the day, it's just a game, there's no reason to be salty

If you are dissatisfied with his management or server in general, there's plenty of other servers to choose from, nikos certainly isn't forcing you to play on his as he clearly showed you in his previous comments by stating facts.

His personality doesn't suit you? Move to the next server, problem solved.

Best,
    Flash
    You look familiar, or not? I have to dig a bit into...

NOTE: nikos? - ops, seems KODEV is removed from many things nowadays.

Code:
    #if defined( NIKOS ) && (NIKOS > 0)
    @Flash, I'm not sure who are you but perhaps you're right, the point was totally different one were we reached. I had no indention to troll him, accuse him and that why I leaving this conversation with immediately effect because the conversation is far away from my intention.

Secure your server better next time, as you claim you're a good manager & wish you all the best!

Ciao!

You look familiar, or not? I have to dig a bit into...

NOTE: nikos? - ops, seems KODEV is removed from many things nowadays.

Code:
    #if defined( NIKOS ) && (NIKOS > 0)
    @Flash, I'm not sure who are you but perhaps you're right, the point was totally different one were we reached. I had no indention to troll him, accuse him and that why I leaving this conversation with immediately effect because the conversation is far away from my intention.

Secure your server better next time, as you claim you're a good manager & wish you all the best!

Ciao!
    It is very funny when people with 0 dev experience randomly type things to pretend to be knowledgeable, yet all they manage to do is make themselves appear more foolish with each post they make.

Tell me, what's so special about the macro that you've just posted? it appears that you may not even know the functionality of this single line of code.
    FYI, you have this SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx) -- Ilya's files , though it's nowhere near the level of what I had, as I stopped sharing my source code with osmanx in 2017, which means that you have six years of progress to catch up on.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that you have more NIKOS's than I do, Alex.

Also, could you explain why it seems to be such a challenge for you to add another upgrade scroll with a 100% success rate at +8? Share your issue here, and I'd be happy to provide you with a solution, free of charge.

It is very funny when people with 0 dev experience randomly type things to pretend to be knowledgeable, yet all they manage to do is make themselves appear more foolish with each post they make.

Tell me, what's so special about the macro that you've just posted? it appears that you may not even know the functionality of this single line of code.
    FYI, you have this SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx) -- Ilya's files , though it's nowhere near the level of what I had, as I stopped sharing my source code with osmanx in 2017, which means that you have six years of progress to catch up on.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that you have more NIKOS's than I do, Alex.

Also, could you explain why it seems to be such a challenge for you to add another upgrade scroll with a 100% success rate at +8? Share your issue here, and I'd be happy to provide you with a solution, free of charge.
    Stay in your ego, pal, do not go ahead... | you wan't to see more?

P.S: I have no source at all actually, the only source I do have is 19xx, but that has nothing to do with your.

All the best.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Lol +8 100% sc client wise is added to most clients by default, that's why you'll obviously find it in tbl editor. Doesn't mean it actually works ingame, if you don't edit item upgrade table properly. You can literaly create a new scroll, new itemid, hook it to the source, if it's not added by default already. And adjust upgrade db table accordingly for it to work. You sir have just exposed yourself as a true troll. Or you are actually a clueless "dev" xD
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 08-14-2023 at 03:26 PM.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Stay in your ego, pal, do not go ahead... | you wan't to see more?

dang bro where did you learn that... I was just looking for a dev to help me on my server, I think I've found one!

01.09.2023 Changelog;

• Updated the party list UI.
      • Added up and down arrow buttons for reordering the party list.
      • Added a right-click menu that enables the party leader to appoint a new leader and remove party members from a remote distance.
    • Added a new UI element that fades in and out to display progress in quests such as collecting items or hunting monsters and enemies.
    • Legendary weapon set has been released.
      • A [Daily] quest has been added which requires you to kill 75x enemy nation players in Colony Zone and Ronark Land in order to obtain a Legendary Weapon Token.
      • Collect 5 Tokens, then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon for a Legendary Weapon of your choice.
      • The Legendary Weapon Tokens are non-tradeable but can be stored in the Inn Hostess.
    • Garges weapon set has been released.
      • You have a 10% chance to receive a Blue Shard with every kill you make in Colony Zone and Ronark Land.
      • If you are in a party then every party member has a chance to receive a Blue Shard but the chances are less than 10%.
      • The bigger the party, the less chances for every member to receive a Blue Shard.
      • Collect 75x Blue Shards, then you can exchange them at NPC Dede Korkut in Moradon for a Garges Weapon of your choice.
    • Felankor boss has been released.
      • There is the Red, the White, the Blue and the Green Dragon which can be found in Ronark Land but only one of them can appear at a time.
        • Each of them can drop an Elemental Essence Voucher and the Ring of the Felankor with their respective damage elements.
        • 20 Elemental Damage at (+0).
        • 30 Elemental Damage at (+1).
        • Visit NPC Miraselth to exchange the voucher for 10x elemental essences.
        • Visit NPC Ali to craft the Felankor rings (strictly for mage class) with higher elemental damages.
          • 37 Elemental Damage at (+0).
          • 47 Elemental Damage at (+1).
    • vice-commandant Guards have been added in the bowls of Colony Zone and Ronark Land.
      • They drop chitin shell armor and JM gems.
    • Added Gem Hoarder goblin only in the Colony Zone.
      • It randomly spawns at the BF monster spots outside the bowl.
      • It can drop BF fragments and JM gems.
    • Characters are no longer required to relog to complete a nation change.
    • The option to delete an active premium service is moved from panel to in-game at NPC Selith.
      • The 75% KC refund still applies, but only for active premium services with more than 3 days remaining.
    • The .warn command no longer requires character names to be case-sensitive.
    • You can no longer win in the FT event until all mobs are defeated.
    • Increased the spawn area of mobs in the FT event.
    • Characters who are online and in the Hell Abyss Isiloon Floor are now automatically kicked out when ownership of Delos Castle changes.
    • Monsters in Goblins Cave are now automatically defeated when the next Rainbow Goblin is killed.
    • Improved the calculation formula for active PK users.
    • Fixed an issue that allowed characters banned from BDW and JM events to sign up again.
    • Fixed an issue with full inventory check in quests for non-stackable items.
    • Fixed an official coin overflow issue that occurred after gaining a high amount of coins from defeating enemy characters in a PK zone while being in a party.

08.09.2023 Changelog;

• Added Dragon Egg as a reward for the flag holder who captures the enemy flag during the Capture the Enemy Flag event.
      • The reward is randomized between red, white, blue, and green Dragon Eggs, which can be used to spawn Mini Felankor.
      • This can be used by placing it in your skill bar and casting it as a skill.
    • Added new beginners gear, obtainable through NPC Captain Kunabarl.
      • Rare chitin and paper armors (+7) with lower AC compared to the normal ones.
      • Rare high-class and paper weapons (+8) with reduced elemental damage compared to the normal ones.
      • Rare shields (+2) with weapon defense abilities.
    • Added Personal Weapon Restoration item to the Power-Up Store.
      • It restores the self-named weapons (at +1) that you have burned on the anvil, one per use.
      • This can be used by placing it in your skill bar and casting it as a skill.
    • Added a new premium UI indicator in the top right corner of the screen, displaying the remaining days when clicked.
      • The premium text in the chat will eventually be removed because it's hidden when there are chat notices, causing confusion among players.
    • Relocated the Join Beginners Clan option from the panel to an in-game option available at NPC Selith.
      • The process is instant, no character relog is required.
    • Fixed the cost of skill and stat resets through commands following the updates on September 1.
      • The amount of coins used will now be displayed in the information chat.
    • Fixed the IP restriction issue when registering for FT, BDW, and JM events while having an active premium service on both accounts, following the updates on September 1.
      • However, multiple registrations from the same PC are now prevented, even when both accounts have an active premium service.
    • Fixed an official synchronization issue with weather and game time among connected clients.
      • They may still be slightly off sometimes, but they are now updated more frequently.
    • Fixed the durability indicator for shields when their durability runs out.
      • For all other item types equipped in the left hand, the indicator remains unchanged and still displays the weapon indicator.

29.09.2023 Changelog;

• All damage calculations have been thoroughly revised for both PvP and PvE to address numerous issues.
      • All bonuses now correctly apply to both monsters and characters.
      • Clarification about elemental damage;
        • The highest elemental damage on weapons will now consistently determine whether elemental damage from rings or wings deals full or reduced damage.
          • For example, if the highest elemental damage is fire on the right-hand weapon and poison on the left-hand weapon, rings and wings with either fire or poison will increase the damage at the full rate, while ice or lightning will still increase the damage but to a lesser extent.
      • Fire Kerykeion staff damage issue
    • Added the ability to transfer clan leadership in-game via the clan page UI.
      • Clan leaders can now select the assistant and click the 'Transfer' button.
    • The skills/buffs Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion now contribute to magic damage in PvP.
      • Officially, in v1298, they affected damage only in PvE.
    • The MP bonuses from items now contribute to magic damage.
      • Officially, in v1298, they did not affect magic damage in either PvE or PvP.
    • Improved the visibility of character names, clan names, and symbols when viewed through transparent objects such as grass or water.
      • This now brings it in line with current official behaviour.
    • Looting an item that triggers a weight exceeded error can now be reclicked without the need to reopen the loot box.
      • Similar to the fix we applied in the past for when inventory is full.
    • Projectiles will now pass through dead targets, eliminating the issue of silent failures against their death animation hitboxes.
    • Corrected the AP of Exceptional weapons in old skin.
    • Disabled the use of the speed buff with Runes of Ultima for CTEF flag holders.
    • Enhanced the skill bar and buff bar by adding cooldown and duration overlays to them.
      • Active buffs now fade in and out instead of blinking when they are about to expire.
    • Fixed an issue where active buffs remained clickable when the buff bar was hidden by pressing Shift + C.
    • Fixed an official issue where sealed inventory item overlays were not being applied after closing the Power-Up Store.
    • Fixed an official bug that caused burst skills to silently fail when they collided with enemies instead of the ground.
    • Fixed Repel damage, MP damage, HP drain, and MP drain in all slots.
    • Fixed an issue where the SOACS elemental damage patch for rings was incorrectly doubling the elemental damage for these slots.
    • Fixed an issue where the default knights clan symbol was incorrectly displayed in CZ rankings table for clans that did not have a clan symbol.
    • Fixed an issue where a character was incorrectly shown in CZ rankings table as being in a clan even after leaving or being kicked from it.
    • Resolved an issue where the CZ rankings table for each nation displayed ranked users only after a minimum of 10 users had been ranked.
    • We have made improvements to all skill effects.
      • Please report any issues or anything unusual regarding them.

P.S. Regarding the mages, they have consistently dealt increased magic damage compared to the original MYKO/USKO version since our initial launch in 2014. With the recent adjustments, their damage output is now functioning as intended, however, it's important to note that mages will now deal an even more significantly increased damage until we decide to either revert them to their original values or make adjustments to strike a balance, which will be addressed in one of the upcoming maintenances.

Updates 04.10.2023

• Reduced the damage of all mage magic skills.
    • Increased the resistance bonus from resistance potions from 40 to 80.
      • For those with Skill Effects set to anything lower than Ultra, please run the Options Editor and click on Save after downloading this patch.
    • Stun and slow rates have been temporarily reduced further until they are fully reworked.
    • Added old accessories to the beginner gear found at NPC Captain Kunabarl in Moradon.
    • Increased the character limit for PMs and all chats.
      • Enabling you to write complete sentences without the need to press enter every 5 words.
    • The AoE skill targeting indicator now consistently follows the cursor's position, even while the character is in motion.
    • Resolved an issue that caused interruptions to priest healing and mage AoE skills following the updates on September 29.
    • Fixed an official issue where kings transformed into monsters not only displayed their capes (when they shouldn't) but also positioned them oddly.
    • Added a new option in the option editor that allows you to enable or disable the buff bar duration overlay.
    • Added a new option in the option editor that allows you to adjust the camera rotation speed while holding the right-click button.

every class is weak only mages on this server nikos32 killed his own server

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM