Page 192 of 280 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4186
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ragnar Thats weird,i cancel priest heals quite often even alone lmao,give a better excuse,u sold stuff for ...
Page: 192

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Thats weird,i cancel priest heals quite often even alone lmao,give a better excuse,u sold stuff for $ and now got nothing to do so u come and talk crap about it,epic morons around.
    i played server from the start, how was that talking shit? theres a difference between talking shit and constructive criticism, you had the same retarded logic when i talked about zoneko grow up dude if you cant see how buggy the server is its on you buddy, and im still playing fyi selling stuff for money doesnt mean i left

here we go again

bumb for good server .

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    i played server from the start, how was that talking shit? theres a difference between talking shit and constructive criticism, you had the same retarded logic when i talked about zoneko grow up dude if you cant see how buggy the server is its on you buddy, and im still playing fyi selling stuff for money doesnt mean i left
    Constructive criticism?Yours?Dont make me laugh ,you are doing the same in every fucking server you play,you start,you get gear,you sell it,after u have nothing left you go to the server's topic in KO4LIFE and you start talking shit about it,WHY the fuck you dont do that when u playing server?and dont make me bring our chat on facebook about how much money you done by selling items,and thats enough reason to get you banned since buying/selling items for $ its bannable as far as im aware,read server rules and then come here again and talk shit once again.

Constructive criticism?Yours?Dont make me laugh ,you are doing the same in every fucking server you play,you start,you get gear,you sell it,after u have nothing left you go to the server's topic in KO4LIFE and you start talking shit about it,WHY the fuck you dont do that when u playing server?and dont make me bring our chat on facebook about how much money you done by selling items,and thats enough reason to get you banned since buying/selling items for $ its bannable as far as im aware,read server rules and then come here again and talk shit once again.
    So it’s buying items for $ Which just by doing a quick search, you did heh
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post
    So it’s buying items for $ Which just by doing a quick search, you did heh
    Ah?really?bring me that,i never bought any items on proko lol,i asked for prices but never bought,nice fail xD

Someone else handle this kid since he has downsyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Someone else handle this kid since he has downsyndrome

you cant handle people with downsyndrome just gotta let them be stupid nothings gonna change that. some people grow and some people refuse to grow hes one of those people.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

No hard feelings

Quote Originally Posted by bballfreak View Post
    you cant handle people with downsyndrome just gotta let them be stupid nothings gonna change that. some people grow and some people refuse to grow hes one of those people.
    Im not gonna waste a second arguing with somebody like you or chingy,and you both actually should be banned from these forums,i bet a kid with downsyndrome has more IQ than you both together,only a trash person would mention down syndrom to attack someone else.
    But hey,what can you expect from this community,it became shit when users like you started to flow around.

Im not gonna waste a second arguing with somebody like you or chingy,and you both actually should be banned from these forums,i bet a kid with downsyndrome has more IQ than you both together,only a trash person would mention down syndrom to attack someone else.
    But hey,what can you expect from this community,it became shit when users like you started to flow around.
    Yeah stop being a little prissy bitch chingy gave actual good criticism it wasn't only him complaining about the casting failed shit and it being a little buggy a good majority of the people that bring up these bugs bring it up because they see potential in the server or at least chingy does as do I. And that's all it was constructive critism from obvious observations then you come in here whining like a bitch pmsing all over the place. How about you just get outta here snowflake.

Probation Senior Member

Yeah stop being a little prissy bitch chingy gave actual good criticism it wasn't only him complaining about the casting failed shit and it being a little buggy a good majority of the people that bring up these bugs bring it up because they see potential in the server or at least chingy does as do I. And that's all it was constructive critism from obvious observations then you come in here whining like a bitch pmsing all over the place. How about you just get outta here snowflake.
    Yo whats up buddy!!! throw me a pm! I wanna play KO again

Probation Senior Member

Its a private server.. Bugs are gonna happen. Im looking to play this server guys! Im back from florida. Im looking to play priest. How hard is the xp?
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Its a private server.. Bugs are gonna happen. Im looking to play this server guys! Im back from florida. Im looking to play priest. How hard is the xp?

pm me ill give ya all the info ya need and thank god we need a priest badly lol

You should stick out your finger of your ass since you havent obviously read all his replies,not only about casting failed,also about server anticheat and about the cheaters around lol,he complained about everything yet he plays.If you want to make contructive criticism you make a suggestion in the server's forum,not here since its an advertising topic to bring players,the only thing you both do is the opposite,but whatever.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1