Page 193 of 279 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 No hard feelings Nikos in the middle of a fight, trying to figure out why these ...
Page: 193

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    No hard feelings
    Nikos in the middle of a fight, trying to figure out why these kids fight and trying to be polite Or he banned someone lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    You should stick out your finger of your ass since you havent obviously read all his replies,not only about casting failed,also about server anticheat and about the cheaters around lol,he complained about everything yet he plays.If you want to make contructive criticism you make a suggestion in the server's forum,not here since its an advertising topic to bring players,the only thing you both do is the opposite,but whatever.

he complained about things that were relevant. ik this we talked about all of it ive been on. yeah theres a problem with cheaters and thats definately hard to keep on top of at times. but think about it this way some poeople like chingy critize and bring these issues up because he believes something can be done about it and sees that the server is doing well or hw wouldnt keep playing it even after selling shit. a server owner should be more concerned if theres bugs and cheaters etc and poeple arent talking about it cause that just means they dont believe anything can or will be done about it. try looking at it in a different perspective instead of feeling attacked. im positive nikos appreciates the "complaints" that you call it cuase then he knows what to imrpove on server wise and i can tell he actually wants this to last and make it better and bring back the nostalgia of ko. luckily your no owner cause youd be terrible. thanks for the goodwork nikos keep it up servers going well and more people join everyday. only issue i have is the lag sometimes and some skills failing but its not the end of the world i still have a blast. one thing i do wan to bring your attenton to is the market. at the moment its severely inflated hoping it goes down soon beofer raps 7s cost over 9 gb. watchedd roc go from 5 to 10 kc going up all that inflation makes it harder for newbies to grind and beasts and cardinals etc if the inflation doesnt match the drop rate / farm rate of newcomers. that is all have a nice day peeps

Well,i agree in some points with you,but sometimes you guys dont use proper manners,im sure he does as much as he can to bring a quality server,and i havent seen any koxp yet,i see lots of banned users everyday...

Probation Senior Member

Yo whats your in game name?? I added you on discord im SirClaps. Add me you fucking nooblet

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Yo whats your in game name?? I added you on discord im SirClaps. Add me you fucking nooblet
    Your post might not be as direct as you think it is. Have you considered sending that fucking nooblet a private message?

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Your post might not be as direct as you think it is. Have you considered sending that fucking nooblet a private message?
    Razor disabled my private messages. It sure as hell isnt directed to you so mind your own buisness and get a life chump.
    black and Pure like this.

Razor disabled my private messages
    lmao. I'm sure you deserved it

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    lmao. I'm sure you deserved it
    I sure did I dont give a shit either way. Id smack these clowns with a quickness. Up for a GG server. Nikos stop ignoring me ingame..

Probation Senior Member

Having an awesome Day 1 on ProKo The server is alot of fun. To those of you that failed to kill me while i was farming at lvl 50+ You should quit.. That was sad. Enjoy the free NP while you can before i smack all you kids with the quickness of my giant chop.

Looking for human english speaking clan West coast time!

Having an awesome Day 1 on ProKo The server is alot of fun. To those of you that failed to kill me while i was farming at lvl 50+ You should quit.. That was sad. Enjoy the free NP while you can before i smack all you kids with the quickness of my giant chop.

Added you on discord bruh

Probation Senior Member

exactly the fucking king is back. Lemme buy some KC and find a good clan. bballfreak with us on discord managing our party we are unstoppable dog. We nneed to get ahold of Gooch our priest and WEJ. GetShitOn Will be back and i saved our Cape Symbol

exactly the fucking king is back. Lemme buy some KC and find a good clan. bballfreak with us on discord managing our party we are unstoppable dog. We nneed to get ahold of Gooch our priest and WEJ. GetShitOn Will be back and i saved our Cape Symbol
    but not me?

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura View Post
    but not me?
    Ace!!!! pm me on ProKO My priest name is JaneDoe. I need to lvl up lets go bud

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1