Page 185 of 279 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Elemental Rings (your vote is important) - [Suggestions & Feedback] - [Sugerencias y Comentarios] - [Öneriler & Geribildirim] - ProfessionalKO ...
Page: 185

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There will only be 70 to 72 along with +1 accessory & mastery quests unlock.
    There won't be master quest since start :/ ?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    There won't be master quest since start :/ ?
    No, it will be available 1 week after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayMakeR View Post
    @nickos3, I've tried to recover my password back via using function in forum called '' forgot password''. Even though i did everythink right and got message ''You have recently submitted a password reset request. Check your email within the next few minutes including any junk or spam folders.'' , still coulnd't receive any mail from forum. (ofc checked many times spam box)

Forum id : iPlayMakeR

This still seems to be a problem. Unless it takes longer than a few days.
    My forum ID: Devo

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    This still seems to be a problem. Unless it takes longer than a few days.
    My forum ID: Devo
    Please try again and let me know if it's now fixed.

If not, I'll send you the mail manually. It's kinda weird because I've updated it after iPlayMakeR's report and it was working fine at that time :S

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    No, it will be available 1 week after launch.
    Shiet, another server with 80% of sins 800 ac smashing everything for first week. Master should be enabled since 1st day, make master items more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Shiet, another server with 80% of sins 800 ac smashing everything for first week. Master should be enabled since 1st day, make master items more expensive.
    Thought it would be Archers and Mage. seeing as those classes arent effected dmg wise.
    What is fine, cause ones master rolls in its mostly warriors. and sins for those that raid spots 24/7

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Thought it would be Archers and Mage. seeing as those classes arent effected dmg wise.
    What is fine, cause ones master rolls in its mostly warriors. and sins for those that raid spots 24/7
    Imagine making this... based of your stats and class like Hp, Ac, attack, you get a damage reduction applied to you. So if you are a biginner, and for example your stats that I listed above don’t reach to a certain mark , all damage taken is reduced by let’s say 50%. This can’t be abused and will help newcomers to farm or even pk in cz

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Imagine making this... based of your stats and class like Hp, Ac, attack, you get a damage reduction applied to you. So if you are a biginner, and for example your stats that I listed above don’t reach to a certain mark , all damage taken is reduced by let’s say 50%. This can’t be abused and will help newcomers to farm or even pk in cz
    How must that work?
    Cause you need dmg to farm in CZ or anywhere. You might not need lvl.
    I see to many things that will effect pk. Yes maybe people that farm get hurt less. But the whole point of farming in CZ is better drops.
    You risk getting raided to get better drops. You can always farm Eslant, EMC, Luff.

Also if its AP base, all mages become gods. All support priest become unkillable.
    And melee? shield run tactic becomes a bitch in cz.

I dont mind the raiding at all, its part of the game and the reason you farm CZ. High risk high reward.

How must that work?
    Cause you need dmg to farm in CZ or anywhere. You might not need lvl.
    I see to many things that will effect pk. Yes maybe people that farm get hurt less. But the whole point of farming in CZ is better drops.
    You risk getting raided to get better drops. You can always farm Eslant, EMC, Luff.

Also if its AP base, all mages become gods. All support priest become unkillable.
    And melee? shield run tactic becomes a bitch in cz.

I dont mind the raiding at all, its part of the game and the reason you farm CZ. High risk high reward.
    I guess you didn’t get me right. This only applie to people who are way underpowered in cz . For example , you said mages, if you are undergeared mage, your nova damage is cut in half as well. Of course we have to determine the stats which would consider undergrared , but all the affects only applies to pvp . This has no affect on monsters. Other classes can be tweaked as well for correct undergear measure.

this is just an idea that I’m thinking out loud. Otherwise ko will never change and every server will result in sin camping server. No matter how good reward is, if you can’t farm in cz due to Spike campers , there always will be an issue. ( if all the best gears are in cz)

I guess you didn’t get me right. This only applie to people who are way underpowered in cz . For example , you said mages, if you are undergeared mage, your nova damage is cut in half as well. Of course we have to determine the stats which would consider undergrared , but all the affects only applies to pvp . This has no affect on monsters. Other classes can be tweaked as well for correct undergear measure.

this is just an idea that I’m thinking out loud. Otherwise ko will never change and every server will result in sin camping server. No matter how good reward is, if you can’t farm in cz due to Spike campers , there always will be an issue. ( if all the best gears are in cz)
    No i understood perfectly, i think xD
    This also effect ppl that only pk, support mage and priest become gods with a setup like that.
    Their dmg is bad, but supose to be bad, just there for duffs/ heals, slow / stun / tp
    Rogues and warriors that take their weapons off and put on a shield, become almost unkillable aswell.

For warriors: make a server with a working Scorpion Side
    Priests: How often are they alone? DD defence armors should be enough
    Rogues: pay attention
    Mages: never alone or hardly ever.

Just have weapon defence in the server.
    Talia's for mages and priests. The rare items for evryone. Dont get why you wont have them, in group DD are not that OP
    But in farm they are really good to guard against sins.

No i understood perfectly, i think xD
    This also effect ppl that only pk, support mage and priest become gods with a setup like that.
    Their dmg is bad, but supose to be bad, just there for duffs/ heals, slow / stun / tp
    Rogues and warriors that take their weapons off and put on a shield, become almost unkillable aswell.

For warriors: make a server with a working Scorpion Side
    Priests: How often are they alone? DD defence armors should be enough
    Rogues: pay attention
    Mages: never alone or hardly ever.

Just have weapon defence in the server.
    Talia's for mages and priests. The rare items for evryone. Dont get why you wont have them, in group DD are not that OP
    But in farm they are really good to guard against sins.
    first check
    If class is priest and ac > 1100 damage reduction won’t apply. Remember there wouldn’t be just 1 check, if would check for all attributes tugether and alone. So if your health is higher then it should be , you won’t get it, if your ac, even damage (for priests) higher then it should it does not apply.

About dd when you are alone, dd does nothing, you are 100% dead. Since town will be disabled upon enemy being close by, even with 40+% dd won’t save you against 2 rogues . It won’t save the mage against 1 rogue . The only way dd works if you are in a group of atleast 2 people and you can get healed . It prolongs your life to the point when heal reaches. Priests alone very often btw, this goes specifically for bp.

you can easily vs 2 rogues as a bp,with 25 dd cap,but only if you see the light feet first and you torment them,otherwise no.

first check
    If class is priest and ac > 1100 damage reduction won’t apply. Remember there wouldn’t be just 1 check, if would check for all attributes tugether and alone. So if your health is higher then it should be , you won’t get it, if your ac, even damage (for priests) higher then it should it does not apply.

About dd when you are alone, dd does nothing, you are 100% dead. Since town will be disabled upon enemy being close by, even with 40+% dd won’t save you against 2 rogues . It won’t save the mage against 1 rogue . The only way dd works if you are in a group of atleast 2 people and you can get healed . It prolongs your life to the point when heal reaches. Priests alone very often btw, this goes specifically for bp.
    Wouw, i get what your trying to say.
    But as mage, sure you got a chance with full DD on against a sin. Mostly when you farm your fire, but as light your fine. Can even be 2 sins.
    Lets be real, how many mages farm alone? I never do, and i play mage most of the time.

As for priests, as int, you better be able to handle 2 sins or its sad.
    Most BP's shine in 2v1 or 3v1 specially when it all sins.

Maybe in stead, make it like it was in the old days.
    People with a pk symbol lose more NP and gain less NP. I have been missing this on nearlly all private servers.
    The higher the symbol the more np he loses and the less np is gained.
    S symbol kill im M symbol, less np. Killing S symbol same np, killing Nazi more np, killing H even more, Killing dragon most.
    It will be harder to hold a symbol and peeps that get raided lose less and less.

Either that, or that you can be in CZ with 0np xD
    Deadhealer likes this.

Wouw, i get what your trying to say.
    But as mage, sure you got a chance with full DD on against a sin. Mostly when you farm your fire, but as light your fine. Can even be 2 sins.
    Lets be real, how many mages farm alone? I never do, and i play mage most of the time.

As for priests, as int, you better be able to handle 2 sins or its sad.
    Most BP's shine in 2v1 or 3v1 specially when it all sins.

Maybe in stead, make it like it was in the old days.
    People with a pk symbol lose more NP and gain less NP. I have been missing this on nearlly all private servers.
    The higher the symbol the more np he loses and the less np is gained.
    S symbol kill im M symbol, less np. Killing S symbol same np, killing Nazi more np, killing H even more, Killing dragon most.
    It will be harder to hold a symbol and peeps that get raided lose less and less.

Either that, or that you can be in CZ with 0np xD
    thats a nice one! I totally forgot that this system existed in usko. It would be great idea to implement such feature with np gain and loss based on symbol.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1