Page 187 of 279 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by retail Are red chitins n such still a thing on this server? Of course. They're dropping only ...
Page: 187

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    Are red chitins n such still a thing on this server?
    Of course. They're dropping only from the cavalries. Medals of Courage will be added in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Of course. They're dropping only from the cavalries. Medals of Courage will be added in the future.
    Thank you, don't bother answering my last PM then. Are these Red Chitins OP?

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    Thank you, don't bother answering my last PM then. Are these Red Chitins OP?
    You need mastered class to use them. They're having less armor than shells but more hp.
    Their stats have not been changed since early 2015.

Banned Member

I think you should delay the launch bro and not rush so much. ZoneKO is opening in 1-2 weeks and OSKO launching today its going to be hard.
    Well if you do better than your launch launch and last longer it can be good. GL

btw nikos did you sold out on Altar? you owe me 2 gbs hahaha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by tenkhzz View Post
    I think you should delay the launch bro and not rush so much. ZoneKO is opening in 1-2 weeks and OSKO launching today its going to be hard.
    Well if you do better than your launch launch and last longer it can be good. GL

You must have me confused with someone else.

P.S. The server is relaunching 3rd time in 5 years, not sure what kind of rush you're talking about, we're not like others that's why most players prefer playing on our server
    Sirouko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Spending some time for making a strong password does not really matter.
    It's better to be safe than sorry for getting hacked from other server owners
    Yea i totally understand that and agree, but like i say. there were times when my password had everything it required and it still kicked me back to the start. So i had to start ALLLLL over again. It would even be better if the fields stayed filled like on most registrations so that you dont have to type in everything all over again. Took me well over 10 attempts to get it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by nathan View Post
    Yea i totally understand that and agree, but like i say. there were times when my password had everything it required and it still kicked me back to the start. So i had to start ALLLLL over again. It would even be better if the fields stayed filled like on most registrations so that you dont have to type in everything all over again. Took me well over 10 attempts to get it sorted
    Yeah you're right about that, I remember I started working on it but I dunno why I left it incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by tenkhzz View Post

Is anyone still playing OSKO? I mean apart from the turks

20minutes!

Server is online!

Is it only me or does it "stutter" when moving around with the mouse? like 10fps.

it just shows where the KO scene is at the moment..at least when it comes to myko servers,the most hyped up server to launch,has barely over 300 people online. I lots of mage parties running around and rogues spiking everyone,I'm sure once people get some chitins and better gear,those numbers will drastically decrease since most of the noob mage clans quit,as well the "1 spike" rogues.

What happened to those old quality servers like SexyKO and RisingKO...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    it just shows where the KO scene is at the moment..at least when it comes to myko servers,the most hyped up server to launch,has barely over 300 people online. I lots of mage parties running around and rogues spiking everyone,I'm sure once people get some chitins and better gear,those numbers will drastically decrease since most of the noob mage clans quit,as well the "1 spike" rogues.

Where do you see 300 players? 1 hour after the server crash there is 250 online now almost as much as projectko beta xD
    Might show 500 soon on web though.. it will be nice if it lasts a week

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post

What happened to the player base? Oh wait, it died. The player base is low for MYKO, it is the newer versions capturing people.

This was most definitely not the most hyped up server lol, not even close. Getting 300 people online in a server is impressive now a days and most owners shouldn't take that number lightly.

Old quality servers? You mean SexyKO as in the one with the first set of above 12xx files? Of course it did well, no other competition, and it was a first of it's kind. You could relaunch a server exactly like it now a days and you wouldn't get near the amount of players SexyReplay had.

You all are so negative lol, Professional KO is a quality server in terms of 12xx, the problem is there is SO many of them.

The crash has been fixed.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247