Page 201 of 279 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Also, I explained to you already, I don't need evidence to ban Grobar. There is evidence ...
Page: 201

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Also, I explained to you already, I don't need evidence to ban Grobar. There is evidence not accessible to the public. Any permanently banned user bypassing ban will be banned. Hence, people can just contact me with evidence about permanently banned users' identities and I can ban them. Simple.
    I didn't see your post.

So why can't you say it out loud? You are hiding something it's simple question.
    Who banned Grobar permanently and what was the reason? Kallop, we both know it's all about you Darken and Razor told to Grobar hes allowed to make new Account and you came and say ' nono i'll keep him banned' . It was 2 votes vs 1 vote and they didn't want to argue with you because they don't care about Grobar.

So tell me, who banned Grobar permanently and for what reason?
    My topic was deleted because of this thing, you guys keep talking about Grobar and yet when someone ask you why is this happening you can't even answer.
    LambOfGod banned him for giving free items to GM character back in 2010, and that's it.... But at 2011 Dylan and few others were banned from your clan at ForgottenKO.

Look, i know you will ban me because i'm looking justice, same way as you ban anyone you like because you are a GOD. But i will not stop till you answer the question, this thing is getting to personal.

I never see and swear stout profko Project ko and Global myko aby corrupt so shut up The f***

Yawn, evry private server will die at some point.
    Why you get mad at him... You knew the risks, you knew it was against the rules. Yet you complain.

People seem to think they can do anything they want, when ever, where ever. Luckily not all admins are scared to clean people out.
    For me the last server, it could last another 2 weeks, maybe a month, maybe even longer...

Dragula take a hike. was it not you who started to attack nikos?
    And instead of his server getting locked yours got locked...
    Grobar is the one person evryone can agree on is a piece of shit.

They are just pissed that nikos server has been pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    I didn't see your post.

So why can't you say it out loud? You are hiding something it's simple question.
    Who banned Grobar permanently and what was the reason? Kallop, we both know it's all about you Darken and Razor told to Grobar hes allowed to make new Account and you came and say ' nono i'll keep him banned' . It was 2 votes vs 1 vote and they didn't want to argue with you because they don't care about Grobar.

So tell me, who banned Grobar permanently and for what reason?
    My topic was deleted because of this thing, you guys keep talking about Grobar and yet when someone ask you why is this happening you can't even answer.
    LambOfGod banned him for giving free items to GM character back in 2010, and that's it.... But at 2011 Dylan and few others were banned from your clan at ForgottenKO.

Look, i know you will ban me because i'm looking justice, same way as you ban anyone you like because you are a GOD. But i will not stop till you answer the question, this thing is getting to personal.
    See, the problem here is that I'm following the forum rules to a T. Hence, I cannot discuss about the details of this case without breaking moderator rules. But the original ban is in the public banlist, you can look it up if you like. I'm uncertain what this weird fan fiction about me being some sort of evil genious is though, but it's entertaining regardless. Here, I'll repay the favor with something equally entertaining!:

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Grobar will never be unbanned. NEXT please.
    Grobar

Do I really need to continue?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    See, the problem here is that I'm following the forum rules to a T. Hence, I cannot discuss about the details of this case without breaking moderator rules. But the original ban is in the public banlist, you can look it up if you like. I'm uncertain what this weird fan fiction about me being some sort of evil genious is though, but it's entertaining regardless. Here, I'll repay the favor with something equally entertaining!:

Grobar

Do I really need to continue?
    Yes so even few years ago Shane asked for any proof about Grobar there was none. So whats your point?
    Devil said Grobar's acount is not getting unbanned, because he insulted Devile for not preventing from moderator corruptions. He never said he can't make a new account.
    But Kallop is the one that that over last 9 years saying Grobar is scammer, and keep banning hes accounts for scamming. Kallop you are the one that keep saying that, why are you putting it on others.

Kallop, either you give a proof of why are you saying that publicly with certainity or stop being keyboard warrior and do something in your life. 'god over internet forums'

I must ask you again. Stop fucking spreading lies if you don't have a proof, don't lie to players Kallop.

And my topic is deleted because of Kallop.. And not because i'm Grobar, just because Grobar helped the server. And you are saying he is scammer and was banned for that, but you can't say who he scammed. And when moderator say that 1000 times over 9 years, some players aka sheeps believe it like globalmyko admin even though they don't have a clue.

Think of farm as not being full hazard... 1 month + guy has 40+ talos coined. No boss events (capture haha), more coins, more items to be inflated... Jew system really, so far maybe 2 in,ib, 1 cshield? On the other side everything is high class. Kallop is noob.

Quote Originally Posted by skel4life View Post
    Think of farm as not being full hazard... 1 month + guy has 40+ talos coined. No boss events (capture haha), more coins, more items to be inflated... Jew system really, so far maybe 2 in,ib, 1 cshield? On the other side everything is high class. Kallop is noob.
    There are more than 2 ins and 2 ibs lol,trust me,and there are like 4-5 glass belts,4-5 skeleton belts,just 1 CS,which is fine,i wouldnt enjoy a server filled with iron sets and cs with just 1 month old,i dont even have any of that,using wp and ft belt and doing very good.

Well how many months you are looking forward to...

Well server is still young,only bifrost was released,no juraid released,no csw released,no special wars released,half of stuff hasnt been released so,cant expect much lol,give it time,still 300-350 users online daily,its great.

300- both on moradon 8 peopler in cz clan SuicideSquad clan gm friends hacks and tbl bugg abusers! gm dont ban good luck

is that server good ,did some1 tryed it alrdy ?

Fixed, needed wings not blessing lol

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    There's a bug with the lvl70 sin skill, can't learn it even thought i got everything she asks.
    (No GM online and Nikos blocked msgs)
    https://imageshack.com/i/pmYMjvJhp
    Are you kidding everyone?U need abyss WINGS,not fucking ABYSS BLESSING.
    Level 70 quest: (lvl 70 skill)
    1 Fang of Bakirra
    1 Magic Shield Scroll
    5 Abyss Wings
    1 Silver Bar
    20 Cursed Bones
    30 Blood of Glyphodonts
    50 Tentacles

Rofl

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM