Page 217 of 279 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not about hate it's about nikos lies. I don't get why you talk about your shit tho...
Page: 217

It's not about hate it's about nikos lies. I don't get why you talk about your shit tho
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    I can read and it’s more about haters trying make it look dead than what it is. Assuming hate coming from the fact that you can’t play the server without breaking rules. Considering the fact that it’s been up for 2.5 months with more then 200+ online in past month , it is clear that it is one of the lengthy servers. Even my server that couldn’t last more then a month in last couple tries and less then 150 users online had less haters and shitspammers then here.
    nah, the numbers are fake, they have always been fake server hardly active, i wouldnt be surprised if the real number was less than 100
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I can read and it’s more about haters trying make it look dead than what it is. Assuming hate coming from the fact that you can’t play the server without breaking rules. Considering the fact that it’s been up for 2.5 months with more then 200+ online in past month , it is clear that it is one of the lengthy servers. Even my server that couldn’t last more then a month in last couple tries and less then 150 users online had less haters and shitspammers then here.
    Exactly, all these posts are coming from people who're long gone (either banned or quitted before getting banned)
    Not sure what they're trying to achieve by lying (maybe they believe that KO players give a shit about their trash-talking, who knows) but good luck to 'em.

Private server are like restaurant and Ko4life is like tripadvisor, feedbacks from ppls who got there. Ofc there will be always some negative comment but overall if 80% are negative it's obviously bad shit...
    Sheriff likes this.

Last edited by NaRcoTiZeD; 10-18-2020 at 12:14 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Considering that about 70% of our playerbase is coming from our advertising topics made in turkish and spanish forums and there's no jealousy or hateful comments there, everyone can see the truth and about who's lying here.
    It's easy for the players to find out if a post of yours is constructive feedback or a hateful comment. No one takes you seriously when you're trash-talking and trolling around.

For some reason the english players are getting butthurt easily and when they're banned from our game or forums, they always go to their favorite g4l in order to cry, and with their favorite slogan "server is shit, admin is corrupted" but never with evidence (no wonder why).

We're possibly the only ko server around that's using a real users online counter (*since 2014*). How our players prefer to spend their time in-game is none of your business. If you're so addicted with numbers, you should better find a server with 1000 users online, just make sure it's a full PK server without fishing/mining/merchant systems and without any farming/exping required.

Lastly, we got a server where players are coming to have some fun and forget their real life problems for a while. Our server is not a full PK server, so merchandise or farming or exping is also part of the fun here. So, do do not expect 100 humans vs 100 orcs when there are 200 users online. If you're looking for a server to PK 8 hours a day then you should be looking for a full PK server instead.

Love & peace.

Are you guys mocking nickos cos he banned your arse for doing usd trades?

i have never been banned in any server mate, go bark somewhere else

Have not tried this launch, because on the previous one me and my friends were playing and I got banned for "cheating" and we made it to level 15... my rogue got locked down because of "cheat" even I never used third party tools... The GM's were really unprofessional, and not literally, but figuratively told us to "fuck off" or create new char rather than find a reason to this false cheat ban of my rogue.

other than that, we had blast for the few minutes we got to play we didn't want start over because my friends had already 15 level rogues and I was supposed to make new account because I had no space to create second rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Have not tried this launch, because on the previous one me and my friends were playing and I got banned for "cheating" and we made it to level 15... my rogue got locked down because of "cheat" even I never used third party tools... The GM's were really unprofessional, and not literally, but figuratively told us to "fuck off" or create new char rather than find a reason to this false cheat ban of my rogue.

other than that, we had blast for the few minutes we got to play we didn't want start over because my friends had already 15 level rogues and I was supposed to make new account because I had no space to create second rogue.
    Lvl 15?wow,impressive,takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to get to lvl 15,30mins for lvl 60,and 2h for 72.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Exactly, all these posts are coming from people who're long gone (either banned or quitted before getting banned)
    Not sure what they're trying to achieve by lying (maybe they believe that KO players give a shit about their trash-talking, who knows) but good luck to 'em.
    there is only 1 goal that they are trying to achieve , is to bring as many people as possible to a next server that is coming out, so they have player base to do usd trades. These actually the people who generate server hopers. As soon as they get banned, they start to shit on server , and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Lvl 15?wow,impressive,takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to get to lvl 15,30mins for lvl 60,and 2h for 72.
    the level was not the point, but that i'd have to go over all the re-creating the new account and shit just because the GM couldnt help me remove the bugged character. We had level 50s mages already, but the GM was unprofessional and frangly fucking useless because they have no power to do anything no access to anything.

Rather than helping us find out why my rogue got bugged/"cheated" (due to negative level.) he told us to fuck off or create new character. I just noticed a lot people have hate/love thing and I decided to share my experience with the previous server.

server itself was active, and no other bad feelings but the staff.

there is only 1 goal that they are trying to achieve , is to bring as many people as possible to a next server that is coming out, so they have player base to do usd trades. These actually the people who generate server hopers. As soon as they get banned, they start to shit on server , and so on.
    Damn you got us sherlock. Our masterplan will fail now, you so freaking smart
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

The server is fine but the adminstration is a disaster. Stop attack nikos and move on.. the server is already dead for a month or so with actual number of players no counting bots / 2nd merchant accounts ~60.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

.................................................. .......
    Last edited by NaRcoTiZeD; 10-18-2020 at 12:15 PM.

.................................................. ...
    Last edited by NaRcoTiZeD; 10-18-2020 at 12:15 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1