Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 83

Thumbs up

EIu

sinners and wesoly_autobus quit the server (50+ players) cz is free noone play and webside say 430+ players online Nice!
    Aurotity likes this.

Yes ppl is left , because admins is polish kids and fake user count , mismanagament...
    NOW some users try to sell gbs and items for cheap money and quit server.
    PROJECTKO is DEAD

Validating

by by projectko (koxpko,bugko,moradonko)

My experience:

Easy xp
    Had fun aoeing luferson harpies solo to 72 (<3 mage forever ^^), took me less than a day.
    Easy Master, made some cash out of selling MD's and bought master items from it.

But now:

I'm completely useless... and main reason is that the server is not "new people friendly"... I know It's never easy to catch up in private servers when you miss the start... but this one is one of the worst. I've always liked to play by myself, and I never had problems catching up.

In this server it's different:

1) You cannot farm decent stuff outside of CZ. The older players in this server like to "farm" the new players over and over.
    2) You cannot join Events if you don't have 1000 np, like Juraid or BDW... meaning no chance for good items.
    3) You cannot vote ( for PUS items) , cause you need 1000 np

It's a vicious circle... making it very hard for new players (who are mostly solo) to catch up.

For a server to last for a while, you need a certain influx of new players, and make the server as attractive as possible to them...

Just my 2 cents

Gave my feedback to the GM, only advice I got was to find a clan... and well I'm not in the mood for that, so I guess it was a fun 2 days, but that's it.

Edit: and biggest issue I have was the mage tweaks, they really destroy the "MyKO mage feeling"

1) Blizzard doesn't last long enough to slow the monsters till it's back up, meaning you need to use the ice 33 skill aswell when farming as a fire mage...
    2) Cannot combo as a mage, spells that impact at same time don't hit
    3) Cannot spam lvl 33 skill, if you recast before it hits the ground, both spells (initial and 2nd) are canceled

Maybe the anticheat (?) But boy did I hate that shit ^^

This server is a joke, as the previous ones also, i am a moron giving them so many chances. Need recommendation for good private server, which is fun to play, plenty of people, server stability. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Why is your name so familiar ? I'm sure i used to play with you before,but forgot where...

P1C

Quote Originally Posted by Kibal77 View Post
    Yes ppl is left , because admins is polish kids and fake user count , mismanagament...
    NOW some users try to sell gbs and items for cheap money and quit server.
    PROJECTKO is DEAD
    Ye u pussies lost in CSW and now u all cry like little babies. Go f yourself. Be a man and not pussies.
    Yes the game has bugs, like every game. But thats not the reason to cry like little babies.
    Address your issues on the forum and it will be dealt with.
    Btw. you too did try to bug the csw gates, so go f yourself.

The player count is true, yea 400+ players, 100-150 in mora, its not fake. Check it yourself and u will see.
    Last edited by P1C; 01-13-2020 at 08:58 PM.

P1C

My experience:

Easy xp
    Had fun aoeing luferson harpies solo to 72 (<3 mage forever ^^), took me less than a day.
    Easy Master, made some cash out of selling MD's and bought master items from it.

But now:

I'm completely useless... and main reason is that the server is not "new people friendly"... I know It's never easy to catch up in private servers when you miss the start... but this one is one of the worst. I've always liked to play by myself, and I never had problems catching up.

1) You cannot farm decent stuff outside of CZ. The older players in this server like to "farm" the new players over and over.
    2) You cannot join Events if you don't have 1000 np, like Juraid or BDW... meaning no chance for good items.

It's a vicious circle... making it very hard for new players (who are mostly solo) to catch up.

For a server to last for a while, you need a certain influx of new players, and make the server as attractive as possible to them...

Just my 2 cents

Gave my feedback to the GM, only advice I got was to find a clan... and well I'm not in the mood for that, so I guess it was a fun 2 days, but that's it.

Edit: and biggest issue I have was the mage tweaks, they really destroy the "MyKO mage feeling"

1) Blizzard doesn't last long enough to slow the monsters till it's back up, meaning you need to use the ice 33 skill aswell when farming as a fire mage...
    3) Cannot spam lvl 33 skill, if you recast before it hits the ground, both spells (initial and 2nd) are canceled

The server is just fine. Cheaters getting banned regularly. Most of the sins use pedals and cheats but that is nothing new...
    U can lvl up easy to lvl 72 in few hours.
    You can farm hobgoblins for 1m coins, cardinals for BUS, golems for chittins, etc.
    So everything is just normal. Drop rate could be better but its ok, its a light farm server.
    Made 10 gbs in 7 days, enough to get a decent gear.
    U can vote on the site to get items which u can sell.

And yes, its hard, thats the challenge. But users are friendly and will give u a clan membership and u can farm with them.

If u are a total loser and a cry baby dont join, its not for u.

Mages... one word. Powerful if u are a solid player, noobs go play tetris.

It can be better and it will be better.

Dont shit on a solid server.

Guys, come and see it for yourself.

Keep up the good work GMs.

Cheers!

GG Adam

KO4life!!!

My experience:

Easy xp

But now:

Just my 2 cents

Well i can tell from previous versions, it had the same problem. I never had the blizzard problem if you threw it the moment it was ready again.
    But you probally did notice the huge range 33 skill has. Damage is maybe the size it alway is, but the slow effect is bigger than nova range xD
    Same goes for 33 light. Spamming these would kill partys in the older versions.

Btw nice seeing you around again, didnt know you started playing again haha.

Quote Originally Posted by P1C View Post
    The server is just fine. Cheaters getting banned regularly. Most of the sins use pedals and cheats but that is nothing new...
    U can lvl up easy to lvl 72 in few hours.
    You can farm hobgoblins for 1m coins, cardinals for BUS, golems for chittins, etc.
    So everything is just normal. Drop rate could be better but its ok, its a light farm server.
    Made 10 gbs in 7 days, enough to get a decent gear.
    U can vote on the site to get items which u can sell.

And yes, its hard, thats the challenge. But users are friendly and will give u a clan membership and u can farm with them.

If u are a total loser and a cry baby dont join, its not for u.

Mages... one word. Powerful if u are a solid player, noobs go play tetris.

It can be better and it will be better.

Dont shit on a solid server.

Guys, come and see it for yourself.

Keep up the good work GMs.

Cheers!

GG Adam

KO4life!!!
    This made me chuckle.
    No matter how far back you go in the forums, all of them will say "this server is not good for solo players".
    Even their own forums would be full of it, if they didnt delete all evry launch.
    First time in my life is see simontjeuh getting classified as a noob xD One of the best solo mages in DIEZ.
    This server is not good for new players, very rarely will new players get any help.

The problems this server had on the first launch, seemingly it still has them on this launch.
    Keep telling people not to get fooled by these admins, but people do over and over.
    Most shocking to me was seeing GetOwned o.O

P1C

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Well i can tell from previous versions, it had the same problem. I never had the blizzard problem if you threw it the moment it was ready again.
    But you probally did notice the huge range 33 skill has. Damage is maybe the size it alway is, but the slow effect is bigger than nova range xD
    Same goes for 33 light. Spamming these would kill partys in the older versions.

Btw nice seeing you around again, didnt know you started playing again haha.

This made me chuckle.
    No matter how far back you go in the forums, all of them will say "this server is not good for solo players".
    Even their own forums would be full of it, if they didnt delete all evry launch.
    First time in my life is see simontjeuh getting classified as a noob xD One of the best solo mages in DIEZ.
    This server is not good for new players, very rarely will new players get any help.

The problems this server had on the first launch, seemingly it still has them on this launch.
    Keep telling people not to get fooled by these admins, but people do over and over.
    Most shocking to me was seeing GetOwned o.O

I was solo for 3 weeks. Farmed Lamia for fps, cardinals for BUS, hobgoblins for 1m coins. One month later, shell set +6, raptor +7, roc and old rock, donation necklace, platinum earring, bdw set, 20gbs in cash, etc.

I didnt see anywhere that says that u will get top gear and everything handed to u in the beginning. I dont know what u bitch about.

Yes if you are lazy u will be a shithole, i dont know whats wrong about that.

Buy KC or farm, there is no third option in the beginning.

Idk what help u want, u have everything written on the forums, everything is up to you.

Its like real life, not utopia, its a fu-ing game based around skill and luck.

About old school players in official KO and on private servers - If u have shithole items u will be a shithole no matter the server and skill, its simple.
    U want to tell us that if F9devil would come with fps and raptor +6 should rape everyone? If not, the server is shitty!? Wtf, sorry but thats just retarded.

Anyway, take your Sinners babies and go to other server and GL.
    SacruM likes this.

Hi all.
    First of all im not here to argue with anyone or insult people with different opinion, ill leave that to little kids. After playing years of usko and privates ill consider myself qualified enough to comment projectKO. Server is let say good. Not perfect (name me perfect one please) but just fine. Sure it has some bugs (again name me one without bug) but nothing that cant be fixed, and nothing that effect much for players. Im non premium user but whenever i pm GMs sooner or later i get reply. Sometime its in 2 minutes sometime i wait a bit more but i always do. When i had problems with alt+tab issue, with log in crashes and things like that, i contact gm on fb, helped me a lot, waste around 30 minutes of his time (name me a GM that will help u like that) and fixed it all. Thanks.Sure there is also lag sometimes, especially during events, but its not that harsh. Most of time games works nice.

Biggest problem if u ask me is that people act like spoiled kids. They start playing, hope that they will get good drop rate, make everything at anvil without problems, get best drops from fragments and gems. When they realise that this aint easy server they quit, and shout around how server is crap, waste of time etc etc etc. Im not talking about this server only, on every server ull have bunch of kids shouting around same things. GG SERVER, BB SERVER, KOXPO, MACROKO, etc etc. Unfortunetly, there will always be group of ppl who will follow them like they are blind, listen to what they say and leave. Thats how most of servers die. I was GM once, on one private, banned best in game clan cuz we proved they duped items, guess what? They started crying like lil kids, and left, others followed them and left, ruined good server... Anyway, another thing. I see many people complain about new comers not getting any help. WRONG. 1st , there are plenty of active people and events that will help you and make game easier for you. With exp events you can reach lvl 72 in couple of hours (when we started we didnt have that kind of help, we farmed harpies, skeletons,golems, trolls like crazy, for days and nights to get our lvl 65 and later 72/) Problem kids is that you come to server, play 2 days, and when u see u cant match older players u just quit. If u quit like that in real life also, no wonder this planet is doomed already. Ever played KO before? U say its hard for u? Remember how it was back in days on usko ares diez beramus??? No you dont, cuz if u do, u wont cry about some private server being hard. I was looking for a good stable server with good english society. This one is just perfect, 90% of server speak english. People are nice, to matter if they are turks, polaks, serbs, peruvian or any others. Sure, ull find bad people also, like every other place, but really here didnt find many of them. Most of them are polite, fair play, willing to help and share. But if you want to come on server and get iron neklace or hell breaker +7 as a gift from someone who worked hard for it, just so u can be equal at pk, than my friend ure wrong. We used to farm full plates +5, glaves and chitins, a lot more than newbies now need to farm for shells and raptors and shards, we still didnt cry. sure, many better geared players than me, even more better in pk, but what should i do? cry and quit? accuse gms that help somebody? look for another server? No, ill stay and fight, and laugh with some great persons ive met in game.

About 2 karus clans that stopped playing. I wont say much, cuz they were at CSW against my ally so someone can think im not honest and objective. But all i can say is that, if u guys saw someone cheating, why didnt u record it, ss, report, any kind of proof? Or its just that when u loose its easier to say they cheat than they are better? I wont talk more about this and anything else. If any newcomer needs help, pm me please, im human side nickname NCZ. Feel free to ask any kind of help, ill do all i can and when i can. Also many nice and active ppl on karus side too. I dont know if there are 400 or 300 or 200 ppl online, for me its same, i cant measure it. Activity aint bad at all, often u have 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 full parties at CZ. Last 2 days a bit lower cuz of those clans who quit ,but one NT clan and couple of newbies can change that. All best to all my in game friends, and to all of u guys who are reading this. Keep up the good work Adam, make this server even better and last longer than many predict.
    Best regards from Serbia !!!
    P1C, SacruM and MINOOOOOOOR like this.

I'll just add that server is not dead, just ppl who left crying spread rumours that server is dead because 1 or 2 clan's left ( nobody even felt that huge cause they did only join cz per few minutes at events, csw only etc )
    while all the other day there are some people always at cz ( which they didn't probably notice - simply because they dont join cz if they werent 2-3 full pties )

And about all those guys cheating.. cmon show me those 99% cheating and macroing as you guys say, cus i didnt see any ( maybe 1 or 2 turk kids - nothing new )

If you're guys so fragile go and keep jumping priv to priv, and keep them dying faster ( then cry privates dont last long ) - pathetic.

Guess server will be even more balanced now
    Bye bye then
    Last edited by SacruM; 01-14-2020 at 06:18 AM.
    P1C likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

My experience:

This is anti-cheat. You can not cast another skill while the first one was casted and still has flying effect on itself. You also have to wait like with normal skills when you combo 0.8 second before you can cast another skill without flying effect between the combo. Sure this was possible in old myko. It was also possible to hack the shit out of the game in old myko. Sadly community is cancer and they will try to cheat wherever they can. So you got to anti-cheat that shit wherever possible. And it will leave you with some original game experience deficit.

T0M

We see admin traded some free KC for posts full of lies
    server time 9:48: 144 user online (100+ in moradon) and is only 30 days old

we played last 3 projectko servers, all full of bugs. players reported most in 2018 and may 2019 but they dont fix anything, when they open new server always old bug topics delete in forum and players dont bother anymore to report again.
    tell me, you see any fix this 30 days ? only item, monster, upgrade changes. 0 fix.

our clan owned bowl for most of time, so whoever talking about noobs you probably talking about yourself