Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boys go euko of devilcraft who is selling items xd...
Page: 73

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Boys go euko of devilcraft who is selling items xd

Exclamation

registration is bullshit, login ID has to be at least 12 characters, password has to be min 10 characters. and then its fucked up because it wont let one log in after register, just goes to blank screen. cant get any info on PUS or how to get KC unless u register which is BS
    just another flash in the pan last a few months and gone. no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    registration is bullshit, login ID has to be at least 12 characters, password has to be min 10 characters. and then its fucked up because it wont let one log in after register, just goes to blank screen. cant get any info on PUS or how to get KC unless u register which is BS
    just another flash in the pan last a few months and gone. no thanks
    Registration restriction has been added for a reason. To force people to use ID & Password different than on other servers so it will avoid scam issues in most of cases. I dont understand whats the problem of spending just 5 minutes for harder registration to keep your account safe.

It wont let you Log-in right after registration because for now you have to confirm your email addres. This one has been added to avoid people from creating multiple accounts and few more reasons.

There is everything you need and ask about PUS / Knight Cash and else in Guide section at main page with direct reference of topic that you are looking for.

Klasgame payment method is now also avaliable for people who cant use PayGol / PayPal / Western Union. If you need more guides than that Im sure you can find it on our forums.
    Last edited by NothingMatters; 11-30-2019 at 04:53 AM.
    ThomasShelby and siwyswirus like this.

Thumbs down

all of these images on one page. is it a joke?
    do you think its a coincidence?

KoHistory i assume you are OSKO. Somehow i find my self to like Project more than your server, so ill warn you once to not play a smartass because there is always someone that know everything about anyone... So dont let me start being active on your topic and all shady operations will be public.
    Anyway, on topic : Ok he relaunched few times so what? You or someone else have 5 domains and doing the standard cycles of re-launch so even if xxx.com server launches once per year, there is 5 other servers launching meanwhile with different domains but same team... So relaunching is not a valid attack argument in this community since 2015, you should try better if you wanna achieve something.
    Last edited by Ajkula; 11-30-2019 at 03:16 PM.

you're sick bro my aim was to show drakingame lies, but i see that no one here is smooth.
    there is something that catches my eye... always relaunch after 2 months on the same date?

edit : the reason i write this comment website interface to be the same with professionalko.

Quote Originally Posted by KO History View Post
    you're sick bro my aim was to show drakingame lies, but i see that no one here is smooth.
    there is something that catches my eye... always relaunch after 2 months on the same date?

edit : the reason i write this comment website interface to be the same with professionalko.
    I'm totally lost. I spent 5 minutes decrypting your post but i failed.

but i see that no one here is smooth.
    Agree lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    I'm totally lost. I spent 5 minutes decrypting your post but i failed.

Agree lol
    you can look at my last posts to understand

you can look at my last posts to understand
    So why didnt you write any comment about osko which is most corrupted server? XD

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    So why didnt you write any comment about osko which is most corrupted server? XD
    highly doubt that its the most corrupted server

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    highly doubt that its the most corrupted server
    If you know what they did in the past ,i just tell you something about osko.They bought server from Professor buyer is Talha turkish guy the Talha fucked up when he got osko is dead he wanted to help from Kojiro ,Kojiro is yourko owner and they opened with avcisoft 2x server 27 october 2017 and 13 april 2018.Talha sold many items when he worked with kojiro and kojiro learned his corrupt so bye bye talha there is no avcisoft security for you.And 1 year after Talha found Xacs owner is Devilcraft.They opened 2x server with xacs 25 january and 21 june.Talha sold items and Devilcraft sold items.too.They had a fight.Devil dont give him xacs security this 6 december osko server is last server of Talha.Devilcrafty is koxp developer and his advertiser giving many kcs for clans XD and I swear there is no lie from my words

i know Kojiro and i remember the topic of Talha through the yourko forum . i know that some of my friends from Peru have supplied master items with fees, i havent played on their server since and i don't plan to play. im not characterless enough to play on their server after seeing them.
    i dont care if thats what you want to hear and im not with them dude... i also have a bad history with professionalko

i know Kojiro and i remember the topic of Talha through the yourko forum . i know that some of my friends from Peru have supplied master items with fees, i havent played on their server since and i don't plan to play. im not characterless enough to play on their server after seeing them.
    i dont care if thats what you want to hear and im not with them dude... i also have a bad history with professionalko
    But these guys osko owner and xacs owner still earns the biggest money xd

this server is no different than others
    what you said was very contradictory, but as i said i dont care you pulled the subject to a very different place
    you dont look good at all
    see ya