Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IgetownedI Then please make a post if you have all this post that this guy on your discord is me!!! ...
Page: 31

Probation Senior Member

IgetownedI Then please make a post if you have all this post that this guy on your discord is me!!! Im not linked in anyway to your scrub ass clans! The guy in your picture the gm is talking about is John Mathews! lmao! this isnt any proof this is Just you using your clan to keep posting fake shit on this forum. You are too stupid Cunt! Again read this slow please! The cunt that was in your chat CLAIMED to be me but it has been proven to be false! Im not John Im not Andrew and i never charged back on sheldons server you stupid fucking cunt!

If i was on your discord then you know my voice??????? I will come to your discord You stupid CUNT! Pm me a link! So i can show you im not the guy that charged back or w/e i did lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    But your on Sheldoncoopers list -.- You fucked over 2 people with your charge backs.
    You where even proud to admit that evrything you told to anyone was fake.....
    and i think it was NEA.

Now for the shit here, just for the fact that you know a gm is helping people and you call it "no big deal". It sounds like a real big problem to me.
    Its like the lack of action against the big amount of k0xpers that started to run the server.
    The countless talks we had to try and get the server better. Like something simple as random boss times so all players have a chance on getting them.
    5 or 6 weeks further none of it happend. Mages still have the same problems as the start. And k0xpers? unless there is a big nice video of it, no ban.
    Like i said a million times, your staff is to small. As soon as its night time the k0xpers come out to play, hell they even play right under your eyes.
    If you would just walk around, you would be able to see them.

As for GetOwned, hes a passionate fellow i give ya that. He wont soften words for anything.
    Seeing as he wants to charge back for the very first time, its should really tell you how fcked things are.
    Hes invested in most servers and never charged back. But the lack of responsebility that has been shown on this server is just painful.
    In the talk we had on TS 3 somewhat weeks ago, we already said, we had people that are on the brink of quiting and are probally charging back
    some of their donations. He will not be the first, but maybe is the biggest charge back. And if things keep going like this, it will probally not be the last.

As for Hastan about the whole clan bank thing.
    That was a disagreement between 2 people and to prefent worse from happening, i started to hold clan items
    instead of the 2 that started fighting. I dont even get where these rumors of him being a scammer come from....
    He has done so many trades with allot of people.
    About the whole koxper / cheater issues around, it's been like this on all servers privates & officials.
    I know that multiple players from your clan are accusing 100% legit players for tbl/q-bot/koxp.

That's why you really need solid proofs before you can ban someone, it just doesn't end really well if GM's start straight out ban people only because someone says so.
    All the video proofs on forums about q-bot users are not not solid proofs, i mean literally from all videos.

Should the admins hire more staff? YES. (someone who knows how to catch these cheaters).
    Should the admins start banning people just because 10 players say so? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    About the whole koxper / cheater issues around, it's been like this on all servers privates & officials.
    I know that multiple players from your clan are accusing 100% legit players for tbl/q-bot/koxp.

That's why you really need solid proofs before you can ban someone, it just doesn't end really well if GM's start straight out ban people only because someone says so.
    All the video proofs on forums about q-bot users are not not solid proofs, i mean literally from all videos.

Should the admins hire more staff? YES. (someone who knows how to catch these cheaters).
    Should the admins start banning people just because 10 players say so? NO.
    Ah so true, but the people we officially reported to the admins have
    now after 5-6 weeks have passed, been banned. I agree that there needs to be proof before banning.
    But it should not be only the players that see these cheaters. The admins sadly, are undermanned to check their own server it seems.

Some ppl you just cant give proof about. What was the case with most of these q-botters
    If they just checked or camped eslant from time to time, they can see the mysterious behavior of those players.
    Hell if they just run CZ from time to time, so many more will be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post

Some ppl you just cant give proof about. What was the case with most of these q-botters
    If they just checked or camped eslant from time to time, they can see the mysterious behavior of those players.
    Hell if they just run CZ from time to time, so many more will be caught.
    if u know how the tools work then u know why they not banned yet. It just ur admin not good enough. Well, having 2 PC is the trick (with the program running)

@dasinister
    What is the fucking problem in your brain?

There is obviously SEVERAL guys that have got scammed from a guy who is YOUR ko4life account on this forum, as you see in my screen shot Project-KO also got recharged back from a guy who used YOUR ko4life account..

You are done , uggly scammer…

Give your Telephone number and your real name in a PM and i will check who you are.
    Last edited by IGetOwnedI; 12-18-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: ass

Probation Senior Member

I Never charged back on Projectko but i do have proof that your little voucher ZindalZic did infact chargeback on Projectko and GlobalKo! Nice voucher! I have proof that you have infact chargedback and scammed people. Like i said bro, Make a post if you have all this proof about me please. Please contact the admins and get my paypal info and show 1 chargeback i ever made. Please contact sheldon and ask him if Hardcorekillah ever chargedback on his server or just ask how much i spent!! I dont even know What the fuck you are constantly going on about. In the first post you said that i attempted to do a chargeback but i failed.. Now you are saying that i did chargeback you and all these servers. Please get your story straight!! You should have messaged me on this account to make sure the guy you made deals with was me. You didnt which is your fault. At this point i look forward to loggging on everyday and reading your pms to me. I eat my breakfast and laugh my ass off at how stupid you are. Do you know that the last time i played Knight Online was the first month of projectko launch. After sheldons servers failed i gave up on the game and moved to playing Osrs and Steam.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

'freebumppzx
    Last edited by LEJ; 12-18-2018 at 10:25 PM.

@dasinister
    Image - TinyPic - gratis värdtjänst för bilder, foton och video

Read and stfu, I know i have recharged back on 2 servers, It is on Blessed KO that had koxper running around ORC base and killed me from outside for 4-5 hours Before GM banned them, it happened several time.
    Second one is on this Project-KO server and you can see why in the conversation up there.

If you have a evidence that i have scamed somone pls, put it up here. -> Read my printscreen again !

Probation Senior Member

ZindalZic is a scammer and has done chargebacks on many servers and he is your clan member. Chris, another one of your clan members is on sheldons list for charging back and also his gl0 name is known on other servers for doing the same. You are also another guy who has done multi chargebacks. No excuses for charging back on a server you dumb cunt!! Your clan members have a long history of doing this shit yet you sit here and bad mouth ME a guy who has never done so.

Here is my dick ( ) )===========D Suck it cunt. Im done with your bitch ass.

Sigh, now i get a branded as someone like that?
    If 1 guy does it, dont involve a whole clan. How are they responsable for the actions of 1 person.
    If you didnt charge back on servers, (what you did) you still charged back on players.
    Your foul use of words and instant attack, show little to no remorse for what you did.

If you guys want to fight go ahead, but keep my clannys out of it...
    No one has to proof me anything on you, i was there when you charged back and dissapeared from discord...

This fight is also painfully off topic. Its supose to be about ProjectKO.

@Dasinister
    Recharges on servers is never nice. I have done it twice, BlessedKO and ProjectKO (This launch). I have no problem ti stand for it. I have told Booth times why i did it and it´s not because i need the Money i donated to the server. It is to make a stand for this guys that is creating servers for doing some fast cash and don´t take any responsibilities. I don´t Judge you for the recharges Andrew Guelig.

You are a braindead junkie because you begged for help to be able to donate on Klassgame and we played several hours every day and one day you just disapear from the server and after that i checked my PayPal and you recharged back on me. That Money that i gave you ESN codes for. You are uggly, and you are a fucking pathetic junkie and also a big lier. We were around 10-15 players that wasted a lot of hours with you in discord and all this lies you made up.. come on. Do you really Think no1 will belive you.

And the last question, As you see, You say that you never recharged on any server but as you see on my link (SS) your Gamers4Life account is not only hated by me, also the Project-KO
    as you can see have had big problems with you. And you still Think that no1 is understanding that you are brainfucked?

Search for help Andrew Guelig.

Probation Senior Member

IGetOwnedI In another topic you said that I "i made an attempt" to do a chargeback but it was denied. Now you are telling people that i chargeback all these people. THe person that you did any buisness with was not me it was a cunt who used my name for the 101 time. I dont play with scrubs.
    I never made a chargeback i wouldnt even know how to go about doing so. I also have no idea was klasssgame is. I like how you keep calling me a junkie and i dont even drink soda because its unhealthy. Again

( ) ) ===================D You know what to do with this.

ProjectKo Admins hate me because i exposed the truth about this server. Its corrupted as fuck. I never chargedback on this pile of shit server.

I did multiple transactions with DaSinister on a couple servers and he would go first sometimes.. probably was someone acting like him

Probation Senior Member

Ahh yes infact i sold my projectko account to AceVentura!!! I didnt chargeback on the server which was a lie by IGetOwnedI. This guy is a fucking retard. lol
    Draco likes this.

[08-12.2018-22-12.2018] Server Update Informations #28
    1. Items Upgrade +8 is now active.
    2. Christmas Moradon has been implemented.
    3. Snowy Colony Zone has been implemented.
    4. Starter Gear has been highly boosted. Its pretty easy to catch up.
    5. All-time Experience Point Event 500%.
    6. Feather of Harpy Queen drop rate has been increased.
    7. Master Quest Essence & Skill Powder drop from Master Boss has been increased.
    8. Rabbits has been replaced with Snowmans.
    9. Santa Event has been added. It will take place randomly from time to time.
    10. CSW has been replaced with Boss Land on Sunday.
    11. Felankor will now spawn in Boss Land after few minutes once it starts.
    12. Eslant Zone remade:
    - All big bosses spots has been removed
    - Special Chaos Stone has been added to Eslant zone (Spot near town on the way to desert)
    - Special Chaos Stone will spawn all Eslant bosses.
    13. Eslant Guard & Personal Quest has been added to Chaos Stone in Colony Zone.

Power Up Store promotion will be active till 01.01.2019 22:00 GMT+1!
    Knight Cash Bonus & Items Discount 20% (Checkout On Sale category in PUS)

We wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Enjoy this good time
    Project-KO Team.
    siwyswirus likes this.