Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So player with 2x pc will be able to kill TK like always but someone who have only 1 pc ...
Page: 39

So player with 2x pc will be able to kill TK like always but someone who have only 1 pc can't do that. I don't see here any helpfull changes for solo players . That's why some of players quite server. Let's see. If i don't have party because my clannies are for example sleeping. I could go eslant and try to find a boss. But wait! I still can't do it solo so i shutdown the game or go merchant. Game system don't even try to keep me on the server. It's like a message "you are solo so bye bye"

Same problem with farming high class weapons. 400 monsters or 300 is too much. Ask yourself what is faster. Killing few DMs or killing 300 monsters ?
    Please don't talk about "helping solo players" if you don't help them :P. If you really want to help solo players you should decrease the bosses stats. Then probobly you will have a lot of players in the server because everyone will have a chance to make a solid profit. As we all know boss hunting and the moment when you get a unique triggers positive emotions. All should be able to feel it even solo players. Because of that more players can decide to stay at the server for a long time.
    Last edited by Letho; 05-03-2019 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

300x Raven harpy and harpy,When u exping to 72 u will kill also 400harpy or sg or troll.Think that like an extra item :P

Ye i know that. After few days or weeks those spots will be empty like always. I just don't see any good changes for solo players and they are talking about "helping" them. What a lie . In the best private server in the world (we all know with one is it) there was a special monster for solo players which was dropping red fragments. It was a small hope to make a profit but always something to do. Is there any monster which player is able to kill solo and make a solid profit? If there isn't such a thing new players won't be able to join. Why? Let's see. Player X want to bring friend to the server after few weeks.
    X: "Man come, this is a nice server".
    Y: Ok but how i will get the items?
    X: I don't know man. You can't farm any monster solo. You need a party. We can't help you because we are pking now. You can be like a robot and all the time farm coins or BUS but it's boring. You can kill 400 monsters but it will take too much time.
    Y: Nvm i will wait for a new server. This one is not for me because it's too late.

Why that "red fragment thing" was a better and smart option? There was a hope for new players to get a nice unique, sell it and buy your first good item. I am talking about time when people are running with full uniques and you have nothing.
    A lot of events isn't a solution - ask yourself what happend if new or solo player want to farm in free time when we don't have any events

No hope for solo or new players + bored old players = Another fail and empty server .
    If i am wrong and there is such a monster or a way to farm solo please correct me.
    Last edited by Letho; 05-03-2019 at 12:45 PM.
    Sirouko likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Letho View Post
    Ye i know that. After few days or weeks those spots will be empty like always. I just don't see any good changes for solo players and they are talking about "helping" them. What a lie . In the best private server in the world (we all know with one is it) there was a special monster for solo players which was dropping red fragments. It was a small hope to make a profit but always something to do. Is there any monster which player is able to kill solo and make a solid profit? If there isn't such a thing new players won't be able to join. Why? Let's see. Player X want to bring friend to the server after few weeks.
    X: "Man come, this is a nice server".
    Y: Ok but how i will get the items?
    X: I don't know man. You can't farm any monster solo. You need a party. We can't help you because we are pking now. You can be like a robot and all the time farm coins or BUS but it's boring. You can kill 400 monsters but it will take too much time.
    Y: Nvm i will wait for a new server. This one is not for me because it's too late.

Why that "red fragment thing" was a better and smart option? There was a hope for new players to get a nice unique, sell it and buy your first good item. I am talking about time when people are running with full uniques and you have nothing.
    A lot of events isn't a solution - ask yourself what happend if new or solo player want to farm in free time when we don't have any events

No hope for solo or new players + bored old players = Another fail and empty server .
    If i am wrong and there is such a monster or a way to farm solo please correct me.
    Reach lvl 72 make 2-3k nps go to juraid/bdw/ft

Gems are expensive
    bdw can drop something also medals are expensive at the beginning
    Ft rewards are also expensive
    and u dont need team for those events HEY thats perfect
    solo farming hmmm... oh yeah farm busses on beasts or cardinals its always good money in 1h u can make 1gb without bigger problems
    Also Knight Onlnie is team game not solo so dont expect many changes to give solo players easier game its hard to create something that makes game easier ONLY for solo players because ppl with teams can abuse solo farming spots
    About the 400kill quest i think that its pretty good idea while farming u will get raptor/shard/iron bow that u will burn to +4 and after reaching 72 dark mares will be one of the best options to farm anyway

Any english clan going there with slot for sin?
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

Exclamation

### Beta Release ###

ThomasShelby likes this.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Looking for english clan, can be ANY class u want me to be
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Dont open GB gamble anymore pls the Uniques got raped last server
    ThomasShelby likes this.

Exclamation

BETA SERVER IS ONLINE!
    NothingMatters likes this.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

I understand you are in need of some players, but there are ALOT of ways of getting players rather than the old ask your friends to log other servers and start talking shit and shouting your server link, and don't give me the i didn't send anyone, they all had the same message to share, it would be awsome to see some clean contenders for fucking once in this community...
    Deadhealer, Ching and Devotion like this.

Banned Senior Member

Specific groups of people can go into servers and advertise, doesn't mean the owner put them up to it.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I understand you are in need of some players, but there are ALOT of ways of getting players rather than the old ask your friends to log other servers and start talking shit and shouting your server link, and don't give me the i didn't send anyone, they all had the same message to share, it would be awsome to see some clean contenders for fucking once in this community...
    same here)
    Ching likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Instead of posting it? Maybe log the IP of it and send it to the owner? I personally would ban players off my server doing it.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

YouCrazyLook? He’s playing there right now , you don’t need to search for his Ip anywhere else but own server.

Its kinda funny that you guys really think we have something common with such an actions. Same thing happend to us many times not only with yours servers but others also.

Did anyone cry under your topics? Nope. We have our ideas and way to advertise our server other than that since this one is lame.

I can understand frustration and jealousy but for real you blame server owners here like it would be our fault. You think noone ever advertised yours server at our? You can actually anserw yourself instead of going into this conversation because I have nothing to add.

Best Regards