Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And this chayni had full +full wakri extra neck full pus on global myko xd.What a same xddddddd...
Page: 42

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

And this chayni had full +full wakri extra neck full pus on global myko xd.What a same xddddddd

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Clan that's polish and friends with the gm wont get kc but a small team of 2-3 people will? yeah seems legit pretty obvious you guys were getting some kc aswell lol
    ofc u get kc's if you buy them in PUS DA?
    im just spamming here to bump a bit idc what ppl think because always there will be one littlefucker like IGetOwnedI from LastHope that will say that hes the best player ever and that my clan is using cheats/got help from server staff ETC ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    im just spamming here to bump a bit idc what ppl think because always there will be one littlefucker like IGetOwnedI from LastHope that will say that hes the best player ever and that my clan is using cheats/got help from server staff ETC ETC

hmm i get it now thats why your clan last long in projectko saw ur clan in many servers but quit after 2 weeks
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and Ching like this.

without any lie my clan never get any kc's items or whatever from admin or gms from this server
    to this im commanding and when im playing the game feels better and it feels louder
    hmm i get it now thats why your clan last long in projectko saw ur clan in many servers but quit after 2 weeks
    It depends on server how long we stay and it depends on how many ppl will come from my team to play [on last server we made 1 clan from 2]
    last edition of project was pretty good bcs it was easy farm for high class items hard farm for uniques and hard upgrade

I do not say you guys are cheaters your clan is actually garbage asf. Seen that in Global-Myko already. Also was very funny raping u noobs on 1vs1 with like no gear and still win like im the one with full gear.
    And in pk don't even need to comment all know already how bad u guys are.

It's just retarded that a full clan with 2 parties having everything while there are solo players running with nothing how they will ever do something against a group of z skill retards with iron sets donation necks talia armors and shits?
    And it's not only ur shit ass clan that get KC alot more people will get people that get begged to come play on ProjectKO like they tried to me and Chayni:
    so other servers will die.

And funny fact is u seem pretty calm after there is proof that the server is corrupt asf? And u are even defending it and flaming Global-Myko?? Ur busted you fkin ape.

Have a good day all u morons that have negative IQ like this Draco kid.
    Let's leave this here:

so do i get 500k kc if i change my location to poland?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I do not say you guys are cheaters your clan is actually garbage asf. Seen that in Global-Myko already. Also was very funny raping u noobs on 1vs1 with like no gear and still win like im the one with full gear.
    And in pk don't even need to comment all know already how bad u guys are.

It's just retarded that a full clan with 2 parties having everything while there are solo players running with nothing how they will ever do something against a group of z skill retards with iron sets donation necks talia armors and shits?
    And it's not only ur shit ass clan that get KC alot more people will get people that get begged to come play on ProjectKO like they tried to me and Chayni
    so other servers will die.

And funny fact is u seem pretty calm after there is proof that the server is corrupt asf? And u are even defending it and flaming Global-Myko?? Ur busted you fkin ape.

Have a good day all u morons that have negative IQ like this Draco kid.
    Let's leave this here:
    i played for 5 days on globalKO bcs this server was garbage
    about being calm im playing this shit since i was 6 years old and i meet fucking shitloads of morons so i dont really care

KNIGHT ONLINE IS TEAM GAME why ppl dont get it? its fucking team game how 2-3 ppl are supposed to have everything? i never get that point if you are solo player just join some clan use ts play with them for some time and u might play with them on other servers wtf
    I do not say you guys are cheaters your clan is actually garbage asf.

im glad that you guys are so good that u rape my clan lets see how strong ur clan will be on official cuz im going to be commander of whole clan so it wont be the same gameplay like on globalko

Its funny how you are bashing global for no particular reason at all, yes it took them a while to fix bdw to have the rejoin system available which projectko doesnt have, anyone can have regular bdw, all myko servers nowadays are basicly the same, you talking shit about one makes no sense since i know for a fact that global has literaly 0 corruption, specially comparing it to project.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

the rejoin system is really cool i tell you that but... big BUT they have test server, test server is to see if something is working not on 2 official servers
    i was playing for few days and Biff was 1hour too early with schedule bdw never worked cuz it was crashing server
    lots of servers fail because they cant test their shit on beta servers or test servers

i played for 5 days on globalKO bcs this server was garbage
    about being calm im playing this shit since i was 6 years old and i meet fucking shitloads of morons so i dont really care

KNIGHT ONLINE IS TEAM GAME why ppl dont get it? its fucking team game how 2-3 ppl are supposed to have everything? i never get that point if you are solo player just join some clan use ts play with them for some time and u might play with them on other servers wtf

im glad that you guys are so good that u rape my clan lets see how strong ur clan will be on official cuz im going to be commander of whole clan so it wont be the same gameplay like on globalko
    That's kinda funny. You play since ur 6 years old so u are probably 12 right now? So 6 year playtime and still suck dick...
    Yeah i can see that u meet alot of morons.

33 Users in the clan GraveYard so 33 Morons. So yeah if u have 33 morons in ur clan and u are one urself i shouldn't care either.

I don't want to play with big clans why you don't get it? I don't like play with harunga iq players i don't like. I will say it one more time I DON'T LIKE

yes we did rape ur clan that's true. Wait you actually still think im gonna play the server while it's that corrupted and relaunched again? No way lol! And why should i proof that i beat you when i already did it?
    Wait by saying u command means that ur party is retarded and useless and so is the other commander?? Jesus christ.. Pathetic.

I guess you should go to a doctor instead of going to ProjectKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Its funny how you are bashing global for no particular reason at all, yes it took them a while to fix bdw to have the rejoin system available which projectko doesnt have, anyone can have regular bdw, all myko servers nowadays are basicly the same, you talking shit about one makes no sense since i know for a fact that global has literaly 0 corruption, specially comparing it to project.
    Finally someone i can talk with lol. And i'm not even a Moderator/Game Master/Admin of Global-Myko. Atleast there everything is fixed and they decline all those whiny polish kids like GraveYard that are begging for KC.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    That's kinda funny. You play since ur 6 years old so u are probably 12 right now? So 6 year playtime and still suck dick...
    Yeah i can see that u meet alot of morons.

33 Users in the clan GraveYard so 33 Morons. So yeah if u have 33 morons in ur clan and u are one urself i shouldn't care either.

I don't want to play with big clans why you don't get it? I don't like play with harunga iq players i don't like. I will say it one more time I DON'T LIKE

yes we did rape ur clan that's true. Wait you actually still think im gonna play the server while it's that corrupted and relaunched again? No way lol! And why should i proof that i beat you when i already did it?
    Wait by saying u command means that ur party is retarded and useless and so is the other commander?? Jesus christ.. Pathetic.

I guess you should go to a doctor instead of going to ProjectKO.
    dude u have serious problems with yourself go to psychiatrist or find some hobby u just insulted 33 players for no reason WTF xD
    to your knowledge im playing since cypher server so how i could be 12? i would like to be 12 again

basically im bashing every server that have really bad organization and im mostly bashing global because they had tools and propably knowledge to do it without breaking official server

dude u have serious problems with yourself go to psychiatrist or find some hobby u just insulted 33 players for no reason WTF xD
    to your knowledge im playing since cypher server so how i could be 12? i would like to be 12 again
    I insulted them? You called them morons already lol didn't you? You said u met alot of morons and aswell u said that we rekt them cuz u were not the commander. So if you call them morons with that kind of brain. Then i think they are even worse then morons. Moron is even a compliment for u and ur butt buddies. So maybe a thank you would be appreciated u dog shit.
    I don't know what kind of servers u played and i do not care. And if ur older then 12 idgaf u sound like ur 12.

Stop write me.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    And this chayni had full +full wakri extra neck full pus on global myko xd.What a same xddddddd
    you mean the shit i donated/farmed for?

yes sorry that i have money
    i do feel deeply ashamed of my credit card giving me kc

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

my post doesn't say you guys aren't allowed to have fun on this server.
    it does say that we are not joining a server with full bugs that pays players to quit their server and join this piece of garbage

g
    a
    r
    b
    a
    g
    e