Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

pure pk servers?

This is a discussion on pure pk servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love people who want their server to look good and get people to come play, then make an entire ...
Page: 2

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I love people who want their server to look good and get people to come play, then make an entire post insulting another post. What is this, middle school?

im looking for a full pk server i dont know if you guys dont understand, im talking about 1 exp till level 83, full krowaz, undef items, prefer no donations, all weapons on char or innhost. not looking for a server where u start with shells +8/10, and have to farm / find/ earn items. Just create char, and go pk.. no like climax ko, or the other 1. FULL PK

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    im looking for a full pk server i dont know if you guys dont understand, im talking about 1 exp till level 83, full krowaz, undef items, prefer no donations, all weapons on char or innhost. not looking for a server where u start with shells +8/10, and have to farm / find/ earn items. Just create char, and go pk.. no like climax ko, or the other 1. FULL PK
    There is no servers like that at english side of community.

The closest you can get is United - PVP

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, ANOTHER FLAME WAR OUT OF NOWHERE. SHUT UP.

Back to topic. Any good 70 cap pk servers?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Probably the best pure PVP server you're looking for, the rest will go down within 1-3 months of launching (like united KO, climax is doing okay for now), simply due to not having a stable enough population to maintain active PK and keep the attention of people, not to mention tons of bugs and other annoyances as such. They at least have a stable turkish population that is active throughout the entire day, and there's a good (i think like 10-15?, not sure if they all still play, dylan etc) of english players there too that aren't terrible at KO either!

gl
    Ye we still playing there, this is our 2nd pk video, uploaded 4-5 days ago, and the server still active.
    check out. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...tch-hd-346876/
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Did you actually read my post or no lol ? im giving you the server what you looking for.

Knight online pro, is FULL PK NO NEED TO WASTE TIME ON ANYTHING JUST LOG AND GO PK !!

The changes is, the items is in NPC every items you want, and the exp is already 83 when u create char. no need to farm or shit.
    Log get items in npc and go do some nice kill in cz, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Did you actually read my post or no lol ? im giving you the server what you looking for.

Knight online pro, is FULL PK NO NEED TO WASTE TIME ON ANYTHING JUST LOG AND GO PK !!

The changes is, the items is in NPC every items you want, and the exp is already 83 when u create char. no need to farm or shit.
    Log get items in npc and go do some nice kill in cz, thats it.
    didnt see your posts because of all the arguing. Do you currenty play this server?
    also i cant understand what it says, but im downloading client

any people playing?

didnt see your posts because of all the arguing. Do you currenty play this server?
    also i cant understand what it says, but im downloading client

any people playing?
    I guess , a full english Clan is playing there shouldn't be a problem

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    Why do you play United PvP?

The server is very friendly for new users, for example if you create a warrior right now and go to CZ, you will be able to take more kills than donators,since basicially your AP will be higher than the rest of the warriors, however you will be an easy target and you will die fast.
    At United PvP we run server proffesionally, and we don't plan to close it after the donations stop, or even after the user count drops. We are always here to support our users and give them maximum fun.
    Our old players, our old donators are always here to stick with us and our service - We'll be always here for you, your donation will be always here for you no matter if you donated 1 year ago or yesterday.

The bosses are respawning very often in Colony Zone and you can get geared quickly, the PUS is cheap and we are not adding new items every month or every 10 days.
    We've just opened our server and slowly its growing and we are making it better, it will be never too late to join United PvP.

At United PvP you can do more than just PK, you can have fun conversations with players, there is a lot of Canadians,USA,European players.
    We believe in quality and in happines of each invidual player, United PvP is being monitored 24/7 and gives a fair gaming to everyone.

I don't suggest you to play ClimaxKO, it's a server based more or less on Peruvian players, it has cheap host, cheap domains and it's very easy to target for DDoS, New PUS items are added per 2 weeks and the server might be online for a month or 2 more, after that the ClimaxKO will ends, basicially same as BazingaKO.
    ClimaxKO has no vision for further, as they are going to run out of items to add to PUS, and once the donations won't arrive the SUPPORT will be minimized.
    We're very happy to see players from ClimaxKO joining United PvP, hopefully soon everyone will join to United PvP. They are currently recieveing quite some amount of donations, yet there is lack of support.

Join at United-PvP.com and United-PvP.net

Kind Regards.

Come on dude go fix your bugs first. I mean dayum son.

im currently playing knight online pro , orc side

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12