Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014]

This is a discussion on QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No problem I kill koxpers in bowl legit xD...
Page: 16

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

No problem I kill koxpers in bowl legit xD
    Patrick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    No problem I kill koxpers in bowl legit xD
    u so stronk sheldon ;]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWarrior View Post
    u so stronk sheldon ;]
    no no, its might be skill also but i'm not sure ;
    koxpers faked up this server, especially that one tombraider who wasnt banned by 12h and koxped all humans in cz around and got 6k nps+...
    imagine how many of humans left from cz or game becouse just of this moron
    he did more spam chats with kills than me lol
    also here was lack of communication with gms and players
    It was like let we up the server and dont care what happens in first day becouse be online 24/7 in first day isnt needed for us...
    Ribb likes this.

The Community on server is also immature perhaps consistend mostly from young folks playing around 12-16, because we just go there with organized team and play together normally do stuff, we gear up and pk, and people call us cheaters dupers and GM edit chars lol. Oh well it was fun 3 days anyway Good server tho I really like it

Sheldon stop lieing ppl you edit charecter
    DragonWarrior likes this.

There's a rumor going around that we have banned a small group for "no reason", I would like to make it clear that we don't just ban anyone without concrete evidence. Each and every user being investigated is thoroughly reviewed before a ban is issued.

if you want for new users to at least stand a chance make exp almost instant till 65 lvl and harder after on cause right now every new player logs and just quits, just saying. See that is the reason I never go hard farm server anymore this always happens. Nowadays there is not enough "oldschoolers" around that are devoted to hard play and grinding, everyone just want medium servers to pk and everyone hate exp nowadays. Shit is what it has come too but oh well :P

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    if you want for new users to at least stand a chance make exp almost instant till 65 lvl and harder after on cause right now every new player logs and just quits, just saying. See that is the reason I never go hard farm server anymore this always happens. Nowadays there is not enough "oldschoolers" around that are devoted to hard play and grinding, everyone just want medium servers to pk and everyone hate exp nowadays. Shit is what it has come too but oh well :P
    Servers pretty fucking, as I would say, owned noob dead. Anywhere from 50 to 70 users, etc etc, heres why i think why.

1 - All the server restarts at the start, and Bite being on top of bowl control, allowed a very exclusive amount of people to have master items from the first 12 hours, and be ready to master within the 2nd day. This made a lot of people pretty fucking mad, not to mention the fact that they maintained bowl control and weren't retarded, thus keeping the entire lead on the server. They also had one warrior, GhostOfDragon, who just had 3 different people playing the account, which made a lot of people angry (fuck knows why rofl), and called Bite an edit clan and edit chars.

2 - The delayed opening. No one can really complain about it, shit happens, whatever, but unfortunately some people don't realize that, thus making people leave the server, "LOL NOOB SERVER DOWN FIRST HOUR BB I QUIT"

3 - Farm servers die after 1-2 days, we started off with 500 players then slowly died to 240, 110, and then today somewhere around 50-70. This is really because some fucking retards aren't first dragon, dont have first +5 glave or +7 or +8 and go after a new server.

Does it suck? Yeah, but like Sheldon said, shit is what it has come too, but oh well.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

If i may, we, the community should be starting to help each other with the issues they are getting in. Quarantine seems like a good server, but it has 2 critical problems.
    1) KOXP/Hacking. At main post, i see that it sais completly cheat/hack free server, but the truth is that turkish players can't resist to play with a koxp.. So the server lost 70% of the players quited due to that reason.
    2) At the main post, i see that server is completly 100% non-profit, but than certain clans making +8 items, while others are stuck at +5. I believe that's the reason of the rest of 30% that quited.

I believe every server has to make a nice enviroment for non-donators, give the non-donators a reason to play, give them the justice and pleasure, so they will stay in your game. Donators arent going to quit after they spend the money, so you should be worried more about non-donators.

I'd suggest you. 1) Get SOACS anticheat [full] 2) Make a better enviroment for non donators. 3) Edit your first post with correct informations. 4) Purchase updates with the money you earned, get KO-CUCE and maximize the performance of anticheat and gameplay. 5) Do a Re-Launch with 100% Refund.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    2) Make a better enviroment for non donators.
    I was agreeing up until here. What environment do donators have? The most you can spend is $20.00 for a class change, and what everyone buys is for $5.00 of bronze premium for 30 days, with a small boost to exp and some other small stuff. You can easily play this server without making a single donation. Other than that I'd agree.

Lmao, there is always enough people who love farm servers, its just the fact that you cannot attract all of the turks to come and play. Maybe if you all these kids didnt make new servers every month which spreads the population and makes turks only play turk servers, then maybe we would have an active fun server to play. But no everyone wants to make money off KO now so everyone and their fucking mother ( or brother ) is trying to make a fucking server.

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    If i may, we, the community should be starting to help each other with the issues they are getting in. Quarantine seems like a good server, but it has 2 critical problems.
    1) KOXP/Hacking. At main post, i see that it sais completly cheat/hack free server, but the truth is that turkish players can't resist to play with a koxp.. So the server lost 70% of the players quited due to that reason.
    2) At the main post, i see that server is completly 100% non-profit, but than certain clans making +8 items, while others are stuck at +5. I believe that's the reason of the rest of 30% that quited.

I believe every server has to make a nice enviroment for non-donators, give the non-donators a reason to play, give them the justice and pleasure, so they will stay in your game. Donators arent going to quit after they spend the money, so you should be worried more about non-donators.

I'd suggest you. 1) Get SOACS anticheat [full] 2) Make a better enviroment for non donators. 3) Edit your first post with correct informations. 4) Purchase updates with the money you earned, get KO-CUCE and maximize the performance of anticheat and gameplay. 5) Do a Re-Launch with 100% Refund.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards.
    bite is legit rofl ask any admin

I just can't believe how those peruvians rage over our clan that we had shell sets since first day. If they used their brain at least a little bit they would go check eslant drop, its quite easy to get fucking shells. Also we're mastered because theres no competition from peruvians that play like shit and we can beat them 5v15
    DragonWarrior likes this.

Ok so heres my opinion,

theres 2 new servers launching today, both are basically non-farm, u get all the items u really need automatically, and all that shit right?

i like to farm so i only play farm servers right

anyways, here on q ko so many people are too lazy to farm, all they wanna do is either macro, or koxp, they are too lazy and have no patience to either xp, or farm items. they wanna just cheat to get good items and lvl so they can own all the people easily.. thats so lazy and selfish. gtfo outa here with that shit and go to pk server where u dont need items stop being assholes seriously grow up. theres assholes all over in the world and in ko too, nothing u can do about it

but thats whats so fun about farming, u never know what ur gonna get, or how much u can upgrade it too.

i hope people come back, its really not that hard.. people say its too hard for new people.. man thats not even true.. shit u can make fast fucking money just farming bus lycans and shit. or blades and trons for bus at higher lvls, also good xp too

people say Bite clan members cheat and shit, they dont, they just know the game well, and are very organized about how they go about obtaining things.. they play smart and they are good at it, people are just jealous.

but u dont even need to be in a elite clan to get geared and xp.. just form a xp party at trolls or golems with random people.. its the same thing pretty much.
    and like i said if u cant get ur master items, just farm bus and buy it, its really not that hard, sometimes u just gotta do things differently, even if its not the way u wanna do it. u cant be stubborn or u wont succeed in the game, or even life lol

One thing i dont like, is the security, man can u guys please do something to block this koxp shit? i understand thats its non profit, but i mean u cant launch a great server like this with no defence, because you know who will just come along and rape it for all its worth. we need defence against koxp or dont even bother to launch man..

personally i have no problem with macroing i mean all it does is spam buttons, i actually tried to use a little macro for when i was sliding isiloon servants, to hold down my leftclick and spam my judgement so all i gotta do is move the mouse in a circle around the isiloon till the isiloon dies and mp pot and hp pot when i needed to, just so my finger doesnt get tired. but that wasnt hurting anyone and no one would even know lol. but i got dc'd cuz they detected it. jitbit macro recorder. so i never even tried it again.

in conclusion, this server rocks, totally awesome oldschool feel to it, perfect upgrade and drop rates in my opinion (except no ii from dm only deathmare god damit lol)
    but not having protection against hacks just wont work man, 1 little asshole that thinks its funny to run around cz koxping other players ruined everyone experience..

i hope it doesnt die.. it sure is getting lonely in here tho..

if u guys ever try to relaunch again, please, get proper hack protection.. and add more pus items! u deserve to make some money! all i payed was 5 bucks for premium and u guys EVEN gave me a free gender and name change, u guys are amazing. and if u ever relaunch or even now, need help with stuff like gm's? ill do it for free! none of these motherfuckers will get away with that shit, ill make sure they all get pimp smacked with the hand of justice i got alot of time on my hands right now trust me lol

ko is the first mmoprg i ever played so it has sentimental value to me lol
    Jonko likes this.

wanna farm some ii patric? ;p