Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Running Server 4 Sale

This is a discussion on Running Server 4 Sale within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao i bet if avast would take over kzko he would have more ppl then you ever had on their ...
Page: 2

Booya

lmao i bet if avast would take over kzko he would have more ppl then you ever had on their and he would be worthy of taking it over
    Well...I guess we will never know if that is true or not. But everyone has a right to their own opinion. Conjecture is worth about a pound of horse manure!

why do you care who gets it booya all you want is the money off it btw check your pms plz
    Check your pm plz.

LMAO he wants like 700$ for it and i can get the server files off sherry for like 25$
    Last edited by Snoxd; 12-17-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Booya

LMAO he wants like 700$ for it and i can get a used car for that price

So go buy a used car, sounds like you need that more than you need what I am selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    LMAO he wants like 700$ for it and i can get a used car for that price

So go buy a used car, sounds like you need that more than you need what I am selling.
    i can get better server files then that but i want to keep kzko alive not dead i want to keep kzko and get it back to where ppl like to play but you lmao want way to mutch i can right now go get one of game guards server files and those are good files

Booya

but i want to keep kzko alive not dead i want to keep kzko

Apparently that is not going to happen for you, so just leave it alone. I hold/own all "rights" to KZKO, and that goes with the server to whomever buys it. So in closing, I suggest you just depart this thread and seek the other options you mentioned.

lol no one will buy it for 700$ they would have to be a totaly stuppid to do that and btw i bet if i go offerd sexyko 700$ they would take it for their db because that would be mabby worth it because they have it almost lie usko but theirs still some buggs so bb have fun geting 700$ for not good server files game guard probly charges 25$+ for what he dose and he dose good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12