Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Server owners - please read.

This is a discussion on Server owners - please read. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Aristona is a retard... +123456789...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Aristona is a retard...
    +123456789

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    +123456789
    +987654321

  3. #18
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Having a look at replies and... at least... I am not the one who wasted his 30 days in front of computer waiting for a piece of text to be announced for kotastic server...

    I really don't care about how you would call me. I have been called as scammer, retard and pretty much anything. I am mentally grown for some teen flames, on a public forum used by unseen faces. If it makes you happy, do it, I wouldn't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    No offense or flame intended man, but you've been having the problem for so long it amazes me that you aren't even trying to fix it on your own anymore. Even more so amazing is as much as you hate twostars, your RELYING on him to solve YOUR problems.

    This community is truly selfish and fucked up.


    Firstly, I have to clear one thing. I'm not asking twostars to fix "my" issue. It's a problem that effect mosts of the servers around. That socket issue... show me a single server which really needed that patch, just name one. No servers had 1500+ population yet, and we're talking about 150-200 online servers here. (and I know what was the socket issue and how was it being abused, no need to explain)

    I didn't give up. If I recall correct, the last time I spoke to you, I mentioned I don't have any servers to continue working. That was the time, you wanted me to make a server together, wasn't it?

    I had to step out to take less flames/not to take others time. There's nobody to test the exploit for me. So, even if I fix it alone, there's no way I can be sure it works.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Firstly, I have to clear one thing. I'm not asking twostars to fix "my" issue. It's a problem that effect mosts of the servers around. That socket issue... show me a single server which really needed that patch, just name one. No servers had 1500+ population yet, and we're talking about 150-200 online servers here. (and I know what was the socket issue and how was it being abused, no need to explain)
    They don't need to. That's the thing, there's quite a few vulnerable servers out there who aren't even enforcing connection limits - the main two that came to me with the proplem were MaxKO and OurKO, although I was informed KO4U was affected also. They only have to consume them for a second to break the server, they don't need to hold onto them. A bug DEFINITELY needing fixing.

    That's not 1, but 2 - probably 3 servers... plus a few servers I noticed were also going down (but didn't contact me). I'm sure there's more. Ask them if you want.

  5. #20
    Zenocide0408
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Having a look at replies and... at least... I am not the one who wasted his 30 days in front of computer waiting for a piece of text to be announced for kotastic server...

    I really don't care about how you would call me. I have been called as scammer, retard and pretty much anything. I am mentally grown for some teen flames, on a public forum used by unseen faces. If it makes you happy, do it, I wouldn't care.





    Firstly, I have to clear one thing. I'm not asking twostars to fix "my" issue. It's a problem that effect mosts of the servers around. That socket issue... show me a single server which really needed that patch, just name one. No servers had 1500+ population yet, and we're talking about 150-200 online servers here. (and I know what was the socket issue and how was it being abused, no need to explain)

    I didn't give up. If I recall correct, the last time I spoke to you, I mentioned I don't have any servers to continue working. That was the time, you wanted me to make a server together, wasn't it?

    I had to step out to take less flames/not to take others time. There's nobody to test the exploit for me. So, even if I fix it alone, there's no way I can be sure it works.
    Heres one to start,

    My server http://ourko.net was attacked by this and twostars patch really helped.

    Thanks two

  6. #21
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Having a look at replies and... at least... I am not the one who wasted his 30 days in front of computer waiting for a piece of text to be announced for kotastic server...

    I really don't care about how you would call me. I have been called as scammer, retard and pretty much anything. I am mentally grown for some teen flames, on a public forum used by unseen faces. If it makes you happy, do it, I wouldn't care.





    Firstly, I have to clear one thing. I'm not asking twostars to fix "my" issue. It's a problem that effect mosts of the servers around. That socket issue... show me a single server which really needed that patch, just name one. No servers had 1500+ population yet, and we're talking about 150-200 online servers here. (and I know what was the socket issue and how was it being abused, no need to explain)

    I didn't give up. If I recall correct, the last time I spoke to you, I mentioned I don't have any servers to continue working. That was the time, you wanted me to make a server together, wasn't it?

    I had to step out to take less flames/not to take others time. There's nobody to test the exploit for me. So, even if I fix it alone, there's no way I can be sure it works.
    Yes, I did want to work on a server together, I still do -- like I said I was not flaming you, simply stating the facts because to be honest, this community is honestly getting out of hand at this point. Call it what you want, but me - as a grown man, I have a high respect for twostars and his work - anyone who is willing to work for so many hours and share most of it for free deserves my respects.

    As for the socket issue, saying no servers were affected by it -- well to quote DeathsEffigy (however it's spelled);

    Not to be a dick but.. I literally lol'd.

    You said no need to explain it, you understand how it works - then I suppose you should also understand this patch is a good release, and I'd put 100$ you already applied it to your ebenezer, lol.

    I'm not going to sit here and point fingers, or judge people because I am no where near being good, or perfect in any aspect of life - not because I can't, but because I choose not to be.

    peace

  7. #22
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Yes, I did want to work on a server together, I still do -- like I said I was not flaming you, simply stating the facts because to be honest, this community is honestly getting out of hand at this point. Call it what you want, but me - as a grown man, I have a high respect for twostars and his work - anyone who is willing to work for so many hours and share most of it for free deserves my respects.

    As for the socket issue, saying no servers were affected by it -- well to quote DeathsEffigy (however it's spelled);

    Not to be a dick but.. I literally lol'd.

    You said no need to explain it, you understand how it works - then I suppose you should also understand this patch is a good release, and I'd put 100$ you already applied it to your ebenezer, lol.

    I'm not going to sit here and point fingers, or judge people because I am no where near being good, or perfect in any aspect of life - not because I can't, but because I choose not to be.

    peace
    This guys got his head on straight.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    tbh only Vincent is one of the admins that actually tries to make smth on his own and not just pay Two and ask for help.
    I lol'ed. What did vincent make?

    Just name ONE THING.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Vincent, I also had respect to twostars, but I am putting something on table. If he care so much about KO community and players, he should have released the aujard exploit first. You can see people talking about it in almost every private server topic, right? Otherwise, they're all lies, he doesn't care about the community, he just wants to seem friendly to community due to his upcoming server.

    I don't need to apply this patch to my ebenezer. Never had 1500+ connections in my ebenezer, even with a 2gbit botnet. Also, I am not the one who's potentially threat to other myko servers, challenging with hackers and have such a high ego. If there's a reason KO-Tastic is getting ddosed, it's because of twostars is a part of it. As much as there are buttbuddies of him, there is an army of people who dislike him.

    We have also spoken about the aujard exploit, if you remember. You were the one helping me and saying, not to share the fix, ever, because ko community just doesn't worth it. What was the reason you switched lines that instant?

    Well, just ignore what I said. Wrong place (a forum with twostars fans) and wrong timing (He's about to release a server) for me. Won't bother continuing.

    Ps. Deal. Prove I already applied that patch to my ebenezer, and I'll be sending your 100usd. Until then, you probably already know about my Paypal address bro. I am giving you a chance to stand on your word, not to make empty promises like others.

    @Johny; I can name one. Changing potion GFX into weeds. Does it count?

  10. #25
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    I lol'ed. What did vincent make?

    Just name ONE THING.
    Obviously he doesn't release stuff on snoxd and shit but he actually works on his own server. How the hell I would know what he exactly has made but afaik he does smth right.

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    I lol'ed. What did vincent make?

    Just name ONE THING.
    Hey duckie,
    Well i was helping Vince those days fixing explotics , i did some that work and he actually fixed it him self with no help .
    Maybe he doesnt release shit on snoxd but he knows how to work on hes own server without having no one helping him.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Obviously he doesn't release stuff on snoxd and shit but he actually works on his own server. How the hell I would know what he exactly has made but afaik he does smth right.
    Like i thought, u couldn name anything he made..

  13. #28
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    I lol'ed. What did vincent make?

    Just name ONE THING.
    Seriously?

  14. #29
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Vincent, I also had respect to twostars, but I am putting something on table. If he care so much about KO community and players, he should have released the aujard exploit first. You can see people talking about it in almost every private server topic, right? Otherwise, they're all lies, he doesn't care about the community, he just wants to seem friendly to community due to his upcoming server.

    I don't need to apply this patch to my ebenezer. Never had 1500+ connections in my ebenezer, even with a 2gbit botnet. Also, I am not the one who's potentially threat to other myko servers, challenging with hackers and have such a high ego. If there's a reason KO-Tastic is getting ddosed, it's because of twostars is a part of it. As much as there are buttbuddies of him, there is an army of people who dislike him.

    We have also spoken about the aujard exploit, if you remember. You were the one helping me and saying, not to share the fix, ever, because ko community just doesn't worth it. What was the reason you switched lines that instant?

    Well, just ignore what I said. Wrong place (a forum with twostars fans) and wrong timing (He's about to release a server) for me. Won't bother continuing.

    Ps. Deal. Prove I already applied that patch to my ebenezer, and I'll be sending your 100usd. Until then, you probably already know about my Paypal address bro. I am giving you a chance to stand on your word, not to make empty promises like others.

    @Johny; I can name one. Changing potion GFX into weeds. Does it count?
    Ok I'm going to share my last words in this topic because it really is of no concern to me man but -

    If he care so much about KO community and players, he should have released the aujard exploit first. You can see people talking about it in almost every private server topic, right?
    His fix is not the only "fix". There are other ways to go about preventing the exploit from being used -- most people however feel twostars and others owe them something, like as if everything in life comes free, sorry to say - it doesn't work like that. Also - I've contacted twostars and asked to buy the patch from him, I was declined. I do not have his Aujard patch/fix, I figured it out another method of fixing on my own (Strike #1 @jonny/blowme).

    Otherwise, they're all lies, he doesn't care about the community, he just wants to seem friendly to community due to his upcoming server.
    Yar, he want's to seem friendly to the community due to this upcoming server - I suppose 2 years ago when he was sharing his patches with kodevs and snoxd still -- he just wanted to seem friendly to the community for his upcoming server right? I suppose when he releases 2 patches as a direct result of recent exploits on a server he is helping with; he doesn't care - he just wants to seem friendly to the community right? Have you ever for a second thought that some people in the world truly are genuine and not FAKING THE FUNK like *cough*, take a look around.

    I don't need to apply this patch to my ebenezer. Never had 1500+ connections in my ebenezer, even with a 2gbit botnet. Also, I am not the one who's potentially threat to other myko servers, challenging with hackers and have such a high ego.
    Right, because I've been looking at your monitor for however long to see whether you changed exe's, removed, or applied the patch to begin with. Let's skip the bullshit, besides the socket patch - how many other patches do you have that were released by (oh noes!) twostars? Seriously, go count them. Oh, ok. My whole point is your anger and the direction your sending it in is completely USELESS.

    If there's a reason KO-Tastic is getting ddosed, it's because of twostars is a part of it. As much as there are buttbuddies of him, there is an army of people who dislike him.
    People attack KO-Tastic because twostars is a part of it? When was this established? -- or is this YOUR reason for attacking KO-Tastic and you assume it's every other attackers motives? Not to be a dick but - I literally lol'd . KO-Tastic gets attacked simply because they know twostars knows a good deal to bring a real quality server to the public, instead of a rebuild off an old DB with a new name and new owner name, like ALL these turks do, which let's be real - you fall into as well. KO-Tastic also get's attacked becuase it's a threat to jelous turkish servers POCKETS! Turkish servers do not care about their players, including yours -- the only thing you people care about is the money. Let's be real.

    We have also spoken about the aujard exploit, if you remember. You were the one helping me and saying, not to share the fix, ever, because ko community just doesn't worth it. What was the reason you switched lines that instant?
    Yes, you are absolutely right. Why? Because twostars was not willing to share his fix with me, I found my own way to fix it. I shared it with you and told you not to share it because I took MY time, reading and learning, searching, trial and error, ect for DAYS and decided I wasn't ready to share my work. By the way - twostars has shared his fix with a few servers, just not you (or me), deal with it)

    And just to shut this whole shit down, oh "name one thing vincent has done" take a look at my server. I'm not like EVERY other server owner out there, copying a database, server files, begging VINCENT for patches on MSN, ect -- almost everything in my server is custom, and not because im greedy for money but because I know alot of players who are tired of the same old copy server with 1% difference in rates, same maps, same bugs, ect. You name me one single server owner who went out of their way to create SEVERAL new KOPanel designs, account features, custom weapon/armor sets, quests, different PK system/setup, ect I could go on and on but I won't.

    Peace, enjoy continuing on your own.

  15. #30
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Like i thought, u couldn name anything he made..
    Ur too stupid to actually start arguing with you. How the fuck could I name anything he made? Just tell me that. But he's working on his server instead of crying all day long for Two's patches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •