Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Server owners - please read.

This is a discussion on Server owners - please read. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are actually many more exploits which have not been found yet. But tbh twostars watched by how people who ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    There are actually many more exploits which have not been found yet. But tbh twostars watched by how people who know less than him lost their servers because of being exploited not giving anyone help support or sell a fix.. But its true twostars has always shared alot of nice things and we thank him for that. But making other servers suffer made his server better and more players but yeh what you give is what you get.. You let other server owners lose their servers and now noone lets him do his thing. Taking servers down is not a big problem at all since i have 2k bots to do it for me . Anyways i am taking distance from this server shit and do my own thing

  2. #32
    Unlimited
    Guest

    Default

    What exactly is the aujard exploit, if I may ask?

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenocide0408 View Post
    Heres one to start,

    My server http://ourko.net was attacked by this and twostars patch really helped.

    Thanks two
    Online Users: 22

    lol

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    There are actually many more exploits which have not been found yet. But tbh twostars watched by how people who know less than him lost their servers because of being exploited not giving anyone help support or sell a fix.. But its true twostars has always shared alot of nice things and we thank him for that. But making other servers suffer made his server better and more players but yeh what you give is what you get.. You let other server owners lose their servers and now noone lets him do his thing. Taking servers down is not a big problem at all since i have 2k bots to do it for me . Anyways i am taking distance from this server shit and do my own thing
    There's a reason why I didn't help out with that one - you don't even need to patch it to prevent it from being an issue. You just have to use your head and setup your server properly. Everything else? Meh, mgame's fault entirely.

    Kindly take your e-peen elsewhere please. If it was because you thought it was my server, you're mistaken. Flooding is only causing me to stay with them much longer than I planned to.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Too much ego, not enough "shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself" for me.

    Good luck in life, to all of you...

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ur too stupid to actually start arguing with you. How the fuck could I name anything he made? Just tell me that. But he's working on his server instead of crying all day long for Two's patches.
    Funny how, even vincent couldn reply too my question. ^_^

    Just hook me up with a pm when vincent makes anything.
    Ofc u could name anything, just look at hes server. I dont see anything "home made".

    Lmao

  7. #37
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    There's a reason why I didn't help out with that one - you don't even need to patch it to prevent it from being an issue. You just have to use your head and setup your server properly. Everything else? Meh, mgame's fault entirely.

    Kindly take your e-peen elsewhere please. If it was because you thought it was my server, you're mistaken. Flooding is only causing me to stay with them much longer than I planned to.

    if its not your server. The files running on the server are neither made by devil shrut or anyone.. Those are your files.. The panel is coded by you... The server is setupped and made by you.. The pus is written by you.. how can you say its not your server? if you litteraly did everything on the server.. and still do say its not you also its obvious that you are Gadget . Also if it wasnt your server why do you care so much about it being attacked!? you dont help anyone else but tastic. People who know less then you seek help from you but you let their servers die because you are too busy with tastic... If you cared so much about people like you try to show you do now why didnt care when they got exploited? Crashing servers or Exploited server. You let servers die with more users then tastic had so your tastic gets all the users. Good luck with e-egoism and ko-tastic.. Also i know you think i attacked you but funny enough i did not attack you once but Vincent and azura know what i was capable of anyways good luck and fuck ko get a life

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Bah, you truly are an idiot. Congratulations, you've just described quite a number of english servers out there.
    Regarding the Gadget thing, big whoop - I've said time and time again I'm sharing Gadget's account. Why? Probably because some people - like you - seem to think that I run the server; they seem to be targeting the server excessively. The thing is, I wouldn't have been here past maybe day 2 if not for the attacks. A better question is, why would I do that when I have NDKO, and.. especially with jonny back? -_-

    I was going to release several other exploit fixes (and a couple of long-time game issues) tonight, but you know what? To hell with you, your accusations and your general idiocy. If you don't like me releasing stuff to help others (including yourself), then that's fine with me - I won't. At least KO-Tastic's staff can confirm this, I was/am in the middle of porting some of my softpatches for release on snoxd...

    Jesus... this community makes no sense...

    PS: Vincent didn't want to tell me this, and honestly, I only go by information I know to be true, not by what others tell me, but I think it's worth mentioning - since you mentioned him yourself - that he said you told him (lol, now it's getting confusing) you were attacking KO-Tastic (at least, on one of the first 2 launches).

  9. #39
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Bah, you truly are an idiot. Congratulations, you've just described quite a number of english servers out there.
    Regarding the Gadget thing, big whoop - I've said time and time again I'm sharing Gadget's account. Why? Probably because some people - like you - seem to think that I run the server; they seem to be targeting the server excessively. The thing is, I wouldn't have been here past maybe day 2 if not for the attacks. A better question is, why would I do that when I have NDKO, and.. especially with jonny back? -_-

    I was going to release several other exploit fixes (and a couple of long-time game issues) tonight, but you know what? To hell with you, your accusations and your general idiocy. If you don't like me releasing stuff to help others (including yourself), then that's fine with me - I won't. At least KO-Tastic's staff can confirm this, I was/am in the middle of porting some of my softpatches for release on snoxd...

    Jesus... this community makes no sense...

    PS: Vincent didn't want to tell me this, and honestly, I only go by information I know to be true, not by what others tell me, but I think it's worth mentioning - since you mentioned him yourself - that he said you told him (lol, now it's getting confusing) you were attacking KO-Tastic (at least, on one of the first 2 launches).

    I never said you didnt change alot in KO you did noone can deny this but you changed your major shares where in 2009 nowdays we live in 2011 also do what you want because people lost their servers already so whatsup... And whatever you like to say you are KO-Tastic is made completely by you and you cannot deny this. from the Files to the Client including widescreensupport including the panel which is is coded by yourself lol.. Anyways do whatever you want but know that i never attacked tastic never... And i bet you i can still take it down if i want so no me no care about ko servers so good luck you 18 yrs old child

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Be that as it may, the database has virtually nothing to do with me, or the (majority of the) client itself for that matter. Sure, I added some of the fun additions from NDKO's client, but I can't take credit for either of them - both were Shurt's doing.

    Why do you think most of those shares were in 2009/2010? I'd had servers to stuff around with and identify those issues, especially the main ones. In between, I've really just been busy with my own project that doesn't really involve any of the same issues - it's really just opportunity. The shares I've made since were mostly on request of those with the issues, as I have no server to see/test them firsthand. Messing around with KO-Tastic, however, I have that opportunity back. As resolving such issues in mgame's files doesn't really bother me either way, given that my own project relies nothing on them... I see no reason not to share them, except for well... people like you really...

    So I didn't share as much since 2009 when I had the opportunity to work on and identify issues first-hand. I still shared the majority of my work that affects/is useful to others. I didn't have to, and I still don't - you seem to expect that other people hand you things on a silver platter. Sorry... but it's no longer 2009; welcome to the real world (it was fake back then!).

    But okay... sure, I "didn't release anything since 2009 because I wanted KO-Tastic - which wasn't even considered until a couple of months ago - to survive amongst all the servers between 2009 and now". Makes sense to me...

  11. #41
    KO-Guru Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Holy Land
    Posts
    140

    Default

    @TheRealShit: You know twostars is right and without him you really can't use your head. so what happen then? your trying to do Reverse psychology to get him release his stuff.
    Believe me if he can fix those things by him self any body can. Just need to be with open mind and learn things (Use your head, I know its something which is very hard for you but ahmm).

    @TwoStars: You know I respect you (and we had alot of fights also) , and its just your call if to release fix or giving to the whole servers to die (until someone will be like you to control the shits of mgame and his head in order to fix those things).

    Twostars shouldn't release anything to anybody, you all need to say thanks about what he did and actually doing. without that the private server community was dead. (ofc osmanx helped too but twostars nowdays more effective then anybody).

    just my 2 cents

    Peace

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Can you guys, please just "shut the fuck up" already.

    No one cares ! We're here to play a game. We couldn't care less about who released this, who released that. We'll play and pay where the price and setup is right. Regardless of who runs it. If it's properly established, well maintained, professionally run and most importantly LEGITIMATE. We'll put bread in your pockets.

    No one can run a server without the community. Remember that.

    ps remove the "regardless of who runs it" . Obviously if the kids a prick, or what not, the community won't back it up.

    Remember again, community, it's the most important part. Fail to understand that, you might aswell be flipping burgers.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Updated main post. We were hit by another one, patch is here - [1.298] Friend system overflow exploit - Snoxd

    Have fun.

  14. #44
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Thanks for your share but will you share other fixes to for aujard exploit and other crashes?

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonixeka View Post
    Thanks for your share but will you share other fixes to for aujard exploit and other crashes?
    Sorry, but as stated before, I won't be releasing the patch for the Aujard exploit. That's something that doesn't necessarily need a patch, as it can be fixed on your own by following decent security practices.

    If you know of any other crashes though, please post a crash dump so I can take a look. As far as I know, I've released patches for pretty much all of the known (and previously unpatched) crash exploits. I may have forgotten to post a couple though, will go over my list now and double-check.

    Edit:
    Well... added: http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...ionhack-patch/
    That's probably about it, really.

    Edit 2:
    Apparently one of my patches that someone ported to 1.310 was incorrect; the authority bug patch. What this means is, 1.310/1.351/1.397 servers are just as vulnerable to the authority bug with the patch as without.
    I've fixed his post here, and replied with the one line that needs to be adjusted to work correctly: http://www.snoxd.net/index.php/topic...696#entry14696
    Last edited by twostars; 08-27-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •