Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

SexyKO FARM Server!

This is a discussion on SexyKO FARM Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Nagato if they even make farm server, it won't be level 70 cap for sure. cuz SexyKO ...
Page: 8

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    if they even make farm server, it won't be level 70 cap for sure.

cuz SexyKO is the one private server where all the skills are fixed (blinding, shock, blink and etc.)
    It`s called an upgrade. There is no move on fast through it... as you can see, MYKO survived on level 70 cap for a few years before it expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I have this silly idea... I know it's silly but anyways:

What if someone suggested on the usko forums to launch an "oldshool" server. Tell them theres a lot of money to earn with it etc.... use the lvl 70 cap private servers to show how much demand there is etc.... and it'll probablybe up in notime casue K2 loves money.

Not sure how bad the cheating is atm in usko, but atleast they could offer a steady server. Also it's been a while since they launched a new server...

Not sure if someone played travian, they also offer "classic travian" servers which are a lot more succesful than the new servers etc...

I realise it's a very silly idea. It would surely get populated, it would probably be stable (looking at the other usko servers) and the exp will be hard. Only downside I see is the cheating and the babashopping EDIT: and well... the fact that we would be playing USKO again instead of a private server
    stable server by k2 ? I got question did you play during KO/KE in usko ? cuz for me it was pretty normal that servers were 1-2hours down each day or something like that, insane lag spikes time to time... So to sum it up it wasen't that stable...

About farm server i would love to see would be easy to get 1-60lvl day or two, but even harder 60-70 than usko :X

it is stupid server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oosnyt View Post
    stable server by k2 ? I got question did you play during KO/KE in usko ? cuz for me it was pretty normal that servers were 1-2hours down each day or something like that, insane lag spikes time to time... So to sum it up it wasen't that stable...

About farm server i would love to see would be easy to get 1-60lvl day or two, but even harder 60-70 than usko :X
    I'm pretty sure he only played ROFD and later versions... that's what I remember from Diez at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Oosnyt View Post

I think you missunderstood my post. I didn't use "could" as in the past form of "can". I used could in the way of "you could go to the store"... only to express a possibility of something happening. "they could offer a stable server", most servers seem pretty stable now... (haven't played usko in a while usko so i don't rly know this). Maybe i used could in the wrong way, not sure... it's used like that in dutch

About me not playing ke/ko, as far as I remember, rofd got released in the summer of 2006 seeing as I already joined ko4life before that you should have known the answer to that one. To answer your question: I've been playing since ke, atleast since november 2005, based on that being date I joined shinigami forums.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he only played ROFD and later versions... that's what I remember from Diez at least.

Cool boy, again I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I don't even remember who you were untill you talked to me in some private server and told me you were tez his former exp monkey.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-10-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Simon , you seem to be irritated easily.
    Here's my join date on ranking forums and it's way after I joined the game itself : Joined 20-May 05
    And just for your knowledge , I was in the top diez clans ( Eternity , Tormentors , 8ball even for a week ) way before you even joined the game

Simon , you seem to be irritated easily.
    Here's my join date on ranking forums and it's way after I joined the game itself : Joined 20-May 05
    And just for your knowledge , I was in the top diez clans ( Eternity , Tormentors , 8ball even for a week ) way before you even joined the game
    I'm not irritated, only correcting you as you seem to like it so much to spread false rumours about me. Kinda funny how you always think you know me better than I know myself... Like with my posts on kotastic where u "think" to see hidden messages in my posts that I don't even know of.... weirdo.

How do you know when I joined the game? I don't even remember it myself... I'm guessing around the summer of 2005... but I'm failing to understand why all this matters? Are you trying to proof that you are some kind of legend again or...? I honestly don't care about you, and even less about the clans you were in.

Ps: wondering which hidden message you can extract from this post, give it your best, cool boy!

Banned Senior Member

I was just answering your "I don't remember ...." , I am FAR from being a legend in anything lol , so I don't know how you assume that.
    If I was spreading rumours about you , wouldn't I be doing it behind your back? and not where you can respond and correct me?
    About your "hidden" messages , they apparently are not so hidden if everyone sees them and gets the motive behind them.

I was just answering your "I don't remember ...." , I am FAR from being a legend in anything lol , so I don't know how you assume that.
    If I was spreading rumours about you , wouldn't I be doing it behind your back? and not where you can respond and correct me?
    About your "hidden" messages , they apparently are not so hidden if everyone sees them and gets the motive behind them.
    And yet again, I still don't remember you, I do remember the clans though...

As far as I'm concerned a rumor is only a piece of unverified information - which if you reread your initial post- is exactly what you've been spreading.

Again about the hidden messages, just lol. To give an example:
    You're saying I flamed you and your clan cause I wrote on ko4life that sharing in a private server is pretty sad when most people don't even play more than 4 or 5h a day when I didn't even quote you or any of your clannies and not even any of you guys being mentioned in the topic? I mean come on... get over yourself, it's even sad for a guy like you to think like that.

Also, i've been asking you to point them out more than once but you never do. crazzzzy cool boy uh.

Done with this, life is so much easier on irc with guys like you on my ignore list. Again, not irritated, you're just not worth my time.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-10-2011 at 03:23 PM.

why you just not close this topic admins frome sexyko already did answer on this question... simple its wont happen

nice server! before returning to the toys on this server Usko

cuje

Take over USKO.. that is the best server that anyone can play minus K2/G1st and their awesome customer service.

SexyKo Farm Server Good !!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678