Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep Juraid MIGHT be ready today there are some last touch stuff that we've to test TODAY ,before it gets ...
Page: 14

Yep Juraid MIGHT be ready today there are some last touch stuff that we've to test TODAY ,before it gets released , about the big bosses problem I'll get them fixed today aswell, sorry but I've been during alot of stress yesterday due my university final exam week , now It's more handable , anything report in our forums that's the main place we check for problems and suggestions , I Just come here to see people killing eachother .

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    IN top100 ranking there is only 3 warrios and 2 rogues hehe [5 PEOPLE], 95% of the top100 rank is mages and their healers priests...
    But yesssssss server is not that bad, you can test your mage level aoe and arena versuses
    and I am surprised that after 5days there is still 1250 people online? if this users count is not bugged?
    popular server name can make miracles even in the pvp borring servers nowadays
    mages make faster np's because they do huge damage and aoe, ofcourse there's more mages in the rankings than melees. But i can tell you this user count is not bugged, the pk is insanely active, and really challenging as melee players, i like it and it really gives back the good old SexyKO feeling i had back then. There's nothing to complain about, there are a few minors things that need to be worked on, but this active staff i'm sure that they will take care of it anytime soon. Good luck on OldSchoolKO for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    mages make faster np's because they do huge damage and aoe, ofcourse there's more mages in the rankings than melees. But i can tell you this user count is not bugged, the pk is insanely active, and really challenging as melee players, i like it and it really gives back the good old SexyKO feeling i had back then. There's nothing to complain about, there are a few minors things that need to be worked on, but this active staff i'm sure that they will take care of it anytime soon. Good luck on OldSchoolKO for you.
    Not to mention they can always TP back into action instead of running from town.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not to mention they can always TP back into action instead of running from town.
    +1 to that indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    But i can tell you this user count is not bugged, the pk is insanely active,
    the user count is bugged since you there is over 200 ppl on cz, not 1k. how do i know? in the 19xx server you can check the user information and it shows all the user in the zone, in each page there is 7 ppl and last time i checked cz there was 20 pages, so 7x20=140 only at cz.
    i dont think there will be 800 ppl in moradon
    Last edited by NoOneCanStopMe; 12-04-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    the user count is bugged since you there is over 200 ppl on cz, not 1k. how do i know? in the 19xx server you can check the user information and it shows all the user in the zone, in each page there is 7 ppl and last time i checked cz there was 20 pages, so 7x20=200 only at cz.
    damn i thought 7x20=140 ;/

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    damn i thought 7x20=140 ;/
    lmao my bad =p

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    the user count is bugged since you there is over 200 ppl on cz, not 1k. how do i know? in the 19xx server you can check the user information and it shows all the user in the zone, in each page there is 7 ppl and last time i checked cz there was 20 pages, so 7x20=140 only at cz.
    This was not question....
    this was sacrasm from my side, I was checking panel in 1st hour and who's online was jumping +20 +30 and sometimes +150 +200 in just 5-10sec after f5.

in general there is 1204 people in top 100 clans and as not hard to guess maybe 50% of the players in clans with 5-8 members are already offline and big clans almost never have 80% people online so how this server hited 1400-1600 people online? he didn't...becouse this was fake as most servers do, I dont know why

in top 20 clans are 345 people all together
    in top 50 clans are 767 people all together
    in top 100 clans are 1204 people all together

I can say that top20 is still active? not with 100% online all the time but still and some people are clan less but how the f4k there can be right now 966 people online? when in top100 clans in rank is only 1204 people all together who loged to game once or few times/days since 28.11- 5.12 ????

dem maths.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    This was not question....
    this was sacrasm from my side, I was checking panel in 1st hour and who's online was jumping +20 +30 and sometimes +150 +200 in just 5-10sec after f5.

in general there is 1204 people in top 100 clans and as not hard to guess maybe 50% of the players in clans with 5-8 members are already offline and big clans almost never have 80% people online so how this server hited 1400-1600 people online? he didn't...becouse this was fake as most servers do, I dont know why

in top 20 clans are 345 people all together
    in top 50 clans are 767 people all together
    in top 100 clans are 1204 people all together

I can say that top20 is still active? not with 100% online all the time but still and some people are clan less but how the f4k there can be right now 966 people online? when in top100 clans in rank is only 1204 people all together who loged to game once or few times/days since 28.11- 5.12 ????
    why aren't you playing yourko/oldschoolko?
    Truffles likes this.

any English clans in this bitch?

am I the only one that is unable to uninstall sexyko?

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Hahah they got you =D

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

I told you don't play here.

Can a mod please delete this topic as fast as possible, the server is dead anyway, And please ban LambOfGod for scamming donations money, by pretending and lying to community.
    Mods please to your job!

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    buuuuuuuuump