Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They'll work in the next restart . but they will work as the way they do on euko/usko nowadays. Also ...
Page: 11

They'll work in the next restart . but they will work as the way they do on euko/usko nowadays.

Also fixed the dc problem.

Banned Senior Member

I'd honestly play here but I really can't find the mood for KO anymore. I miss the old sexyko times and all the people I met on there but meh idk.

People still complaining about mage clans. If you've played KO this long and don't know how to fight mages just quit lmao.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Are archer skills broken? color me surprised if they aren't.
    power shot did less than 1k dmg, combo is shitty, got huge delay. ice arrow didnt seem to slow nor lighting arrow to stun anybody.
    Not sure if blindstrife worked or not.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    They'll work in the next restart . but they will work as the way they do on euko/usko nowadays.

Also fixed the dc problem.
    Somehow I doubt that. But sure.

Kind of aggravating how the archer class is always extremely neglected.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Somehow I doubt that. But sure.

Kind of aggravating how the archer class is always extremely neglected.
    well, to be fair a archer combo shouldn't even exist as it's a glitch so..... no reason to have it activated lol

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    well, to be fair a archer combo shouldn't even exist as it's a glitch so..... no reason to have it activated lol
    Going by that (stupid) logic, no combo should exist because those are also unintended glitches.

IIRC archer combo suddenly became possible after one of the USKO expansions, which to me indicates that MGame actually tried to change things up from the old standing-still dull archer gameplay. So, not only you made yourself look like a fool but also your statement is downright wrong.

Sigh...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    so is warrior & sin combo.

Hows the server? Is the PK really that much mage -based that people keep telling?

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Hows the server? Is the PK really that much mage -based that people keep telling?
    75% is mages.

any english mage clan ? or melee? Kinda waiting on the archer fix, until then ill play mage.

Also, is it possible to farm bf/juraid items outside of these events? and anything drop dd?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

There's no official 'statement'(announcement) that archer combo is a -bug- so, for real, why is everybody calling archer combo as a bug ?
    There's a reason it's still activated. They keep archer class to the game, they keep Knight Online alive and they keep PK balanced.

While archers are having 5+3 combo, assassins are having minor heal combo, mages can cast their next spells before their already casted spell hits the enemy.

We're living in 2015, there's no reason to discuss such stupid stuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There's no official 'statement'(announcement) that archer combo is a -bug- so, for real, why is everybody calling archer combo as a bug ?
    There's a reason it's still activated. They keep archer class to the game, they keep Knight Online alive and they keep PK balanced.

While archers are having 5+3 combo, assassins are having minor heal combo, mages can cast their next spells before their already casted spell hits the enemy.

We're living in 2015, there's no reason to discuss such stupid stuff anymore.
    none of the stuff you listed is OP.Archer combo IS.Why do u think that sheldon noob always picks archer

Is there actualy Eslant dungeon or no ? I dont remmeber pus items having expiration dates on original Sexyko ? Also the user/clan rankings update is realy too damn long -.-
    Last edited by stimpy; 11-29-2015 at 05:55 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    none of the stuff you listed is OP.Archer combo IS.Why do u think that sheldon noob always picks archer
    Considering that combo works only in close distance and since we're talking about KO which is actually having some glitch-responses regarding character movement, I can't call this OP at all because the possibility to lose an arrow hit is really high. It's the damage of the 5 and 3 arrow skills which the devs should tweak to keep it balanced, combo itself is fine ;_;

e.g. If we're talking about 1298 version of KO, disabling archer combo is the same as removing the class completely UNLESS you add ice & lightning skills.

The skill cast of mages that I've listed is OP in PK, while archer combo is indeed OP, but in VS ;p

Why are you posting here,go transfer some stuff from your server to an all time thingy,and say you aint relaunching,shu shu !