Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1135
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it keeps crashing...
Page: 39


  1. #571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    it keeps crashing

  2. #572
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    yea, Login is down

  3. #573
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    lol?
    thats just a bug... it doesn't mean that the server is full at all.

  4. #574
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    it makes you dc anyway -.-

  5. #575
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    whats ur ingame name? and human or orc?
    Ubi @ human side

  6. #576
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Ubi @ human side
    nubi at the n00b's side

  7. #577
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    nubi at the n00b's side
    Let me remind you you're human too (means ur n00b too). Pwned.

  8. #578
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    doesn't change the fact that your name is nubi and related to cucumbers.

  9. #579
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Wanna fight outside? I have a lawyer!

  10. #580
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Let me remind you you're human too (means ur n00b too). Pwned.
    who said that i'm not a n00b? i'm the worst n00b ever nah maybe you overtake me

  11. #581
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Every time I try to extract Sexy KO v1534 i keep getting an error that says ! SexyKO v1534.rar: CRC failed in SexyKO\UI_US\ui_mo_map1024_03_us.DXT. The file is corrupt.


    How do i fix that ?

  12. #582
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    Every time I try to extract Sexy KO v1534 i keep getting an error that says ! SexyKO v1534.rar: CRC failed in SexyKO\UI_US\ui_mo_map1024_03_us.DXT. The file is corrupt.


    How do i fix that ?
    redownload the client

  13. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    i downloaded sexyko on my laptop that i just purchases, brand new...i have two computers...a desktop and a laptop...the laptop i play sexyko...the desktop i play regular ko...

    low and behold...a few short weeks after downloading sexy ko...AV found a keylogger installed on my laptop..

    only programs i have on my laptop were download from sexyko, autocad and adobe...and i highly doubt autocad and adobe programs would install keyloggers....

    can anyone else confirm this?

    this guy/site seemed trustable and i didnt want to throw this out there...but i seriously have nothing else installed on my computer except for student trials i downloaded from those adobe and autodesk websites...and sexyko...

    which makes it pretty obvious where i could have gotten it from...


    has anyone had their accounts "hacked" since downloading sexyko or also found a keylogger installed?
    Last edited by eebertay; 06-19-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: additional information

  14. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    i downloaded sexyko on my laptop that i just purchases, brand new...i have two computers...a desktop and a laptop...the laptop i play sexyko...the desktop i play regular ko...

    low and behold...a few short weeks after downloading sexy ko...AV found a keylogger installed on my laptop..

    only programs i have on my laptop were download from sexyko, autocad and adobe...and i highly doubt autocad and adobe programs would install keyloggers....

    can anyone else confirm this?

    this guy/site seemed trustable and i didnt want to throw this out there...but i seriously have nothing else installed on my computer except for student trials i downloaded from those adobe and autodesk websites...and sexyko...

    which makes it pretty obvious where i could have gotten it from...
    Browsing websites can also infect your pc. Disable java script if you want to be supercarefull.
    Besides if there is a keylogger in sexyko client. Don't you think thousands of people would tell it? ^^

  15. #585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Browsing websites can also infect your pc. Disable java script if you want to be supercarefull.
    Besides if there is a keylogger in sexyko client. Don't you think thousands of people would tell it? ^^

    im pretty sure it wasnt from browsing...i use my desktop (as i am now) to browse and my laptop for schoolwork when im away...


    just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this

    and also, i dont visit any shady ko related websites, if thats what you were inferring to

    strange thing is....my desktop...which i do a majority of my web browsing (including gaming websites) is not infected...

    im just throwing this out there to see if anyone else had the same problem as me...

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-17-2010, 02:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •