Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SnoxdKO

This is a discussion on SnoxdKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A well thought out BETA process in KO? I never thought I see those words together! Good luck with your ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A well thought out BETA process in KO? I never thought I see those words together! Good luck with your project guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    Oh my lord, FINALLY!

I have been waiting eagerly since the 1098 server closed down. It was the best private server I ever played, so I expect this one to be kick ass.

i'm excited too, and you better roll with me fucker! <3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well first off, I know the snoxd forums are full of people that know alot of about hacking and stuff, so not trying to point this in the wrong way, but with that kind of intelligence I'm assuming that this server will be top notch protected from hackers.

As for the closed beta and open beta, I'm loving the sound of it, cause this is what LSKO had when they were the first server to have KE about 2 years ago, and it was better then ever.

So yeah, just a request, please let us know the day of release of the open beta, so we can come try it out again. I haven't played KO for over 6 months, but am looking to come back as a clan leader once again, so it's quite exciting .

ps. Will it be a farm server? Cause if it's a pk server, I think you already lost your population to SexyKO . Like I mean nothing too hard, but I mean getting like +3 uniques and such in my opinion should require clan organization and well to get a +3 unique specifically like a ROL +3, I would say should require a good hell of farming. Overall I would say a bit better drop rate from bosses then in USKO.

KalaBunga Senior Member

gawd lsko was great , beta but 532 ppl in cz 740 onlione , shit was awesome.

hope this will be like it can't wait , best thing is that snoxd knows alot ahbout hacking so i assume most dupes / hacking will be fixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    gawd lsko was great , beta but 532 ppl in cz 740 onlione , shit was awesome.

hope this will be like it can't wait , best thing is that snoxd knows alot ahbout hacking so i assume most dupes / hacking will be fixed.

like these guys, I dont wanna come off the wrong way, but it does seem silly to host a Private KO server with "SnoxD" as the name. We all are pretty aware what goes on at the forums there, and can assume that there will be a fair share of "KO hackers" playing on your server. Am I right?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just want to see if it's an actual clan material server... as I said, I'm looking forward to coming back as a clan leader and of course being #1 clan again, but in order to do that, there has to be actual farming so being in a clan is actually worth something.

Also on a personal note: lvl 83 is great with the variety of skills, but to actually see the skills in players it was always the lvl 70 cap. I know for a fact, that with my previous clan, at the lvl 70 cap I was able to take on 50 orcs with 1 party... as for the 83 cap it's a different story, there taking on that many people is not possible. All I'm saying is, that's the way KO should be in my opinion, having the best people stand out and being able to take on up to that many people... because at that point, it was the most balanced out fighting I have ever seen. Just stating my opinion that's all, but I'm assuming the cap will be 83 for sure right?

DAFAQ Senior Member

Yeah cap is 83.

Snoxd 1098 was one of the best servers I played and I hope this one will be even better.

Good luck with beta

IceMan1300

We changed the cap to lvl 70, we plan on staying with that for now. Although it might be raised sometime in the future.

Worthy of playing Nik? Well, In my honest opinion, hell yeah it's worth it. SnoxdKO was the first private server I'd ever been introduced to (this was.. 3(?) years ago) and to this day it is still the funnest and most unique server I've played. Unique bosses, new items, and such much more. I can almost GUARANTEE that this server will have one of the best, if not the best security systems of all KO private servers out there, Goat and Blade (and whoever else) have slowly been working towards it, and finally after so long, it's almost here.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1300 View Post
    We changed the cap to lvl 70, we plan on staying with that for now. Although it might be raised sometime in the future.

Even better, now Im sure I will play it

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    Oh my lord, FINALLY!

I have been waiting eagerly since the 1098 server closed down. It was the best private server I ever played, so I expect this one to be kick ass.
    indeed my friend indeed ^_-
    i will play it once it will be done i cannot count how many closed betas/betas was before this is waste of time imo

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    like these guys, I dont wanna come off the wrong way, but it does seem silly to host a Private KO server with "SnoxD" as the name. We all are pretty aware what goes on at the forums there, and can assume that there will be a fair share of "KO hackers" playing on your server. Am I right?
    do you understand about the parts that Snoxd has the Hacks AND they can find ways around the HACKS they have alot of great coders, better then kow staff.

pugna

Mej... im on finals week of university, and hell, i cannot wait to start playing this server... I've known one of the devs on this project for bout 5 years now, and another one for about 1. I got a lot of friends waiting to start playing as well, some really great players from old ko.

I havent played for about a year now, but damn, this server seems that its gonna be the best out there (in my opinion, WAY BETTER than USKO). So, just give it a try if u can, im fkn 100% sure that the devs are giving their best (and that's a lot) to make this server the #1 out there.

If u enjoyed ko as much as i did, u'll try it out

PuGnA

Orannis

I'm excited for it. i played with the guy runnin' a lot of this and he was the best clan leader i ever had... honest, hard working and considerate of everyone playing with him. can not think of a better person to be running a server...

SnoxD will be worth it, might prompt a return for me even

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

bout frigin time :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast