Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Tek-KO v1.534 PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 06/14/2013 - 12 PM

This is a discussion on Tek-KO v1.534 PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 06/14/2013 - 12 PM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks for the tip...
Page: 13

thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Him spamming the chat with "CZ ranking system implement please twostars, twostars please, anger system implement, rival system implement, please !" seems more as a beg to me.
    You are not koray but the pictures which i have seen, plus the panel ranking, plus the ftp link, everywhere i see the name Koray as an admin.
    nd me personally implemented and coded the rank system by myself.
    Last edited by Lloyd Phillips; 12-14-2015 at 05:16 AM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    Well before we started the project with koray I do not have any idea what he was doing to learn stuff but honestly after we met and started İ dont think he did that. And me personally implemented and coded the rank system by myself. And we dont have rival system so it cannot be koray who is begging to get info. And also even if he does that why would you care ? you must look at the result if its working, then you've got to just shut up. And the reason why the names come with koray is that, for now we dont have a ftp server and the one we are using is his friend so it comes with his name. If you're looking for some more legacy you can search for the server owner and some other things you'll see other names as well.
    METU | TEK-KO Coop. is an example. And As I said, It makes no difference whose name is seen or not. If you're not interested in my server and then your not welcome in the topic too. Cuz you're just makıng noise nothing more.
    Because you don't have the rival system it doesn't mean that koray doesn't beg, just because twostars hasn't implemented it yet.
    There's nothing interesting on this server to care, i didn't say that i care, did i ? I've just learned what a leecher this admin is and i wanted to warn the community what they 'd expect in the future in here, with my comment. People who care reading it, means they care, the rest don't, but, this was my duty.
    I must look at the result if it's working ?, huh?, having a server with leeched code, doesn't mean that the real contributers will always support their project to have you leeching.
    You're not my dad nor my mom to tell me to shut up.
    METU | TEK-KO Coop. is an example of what ? this is a university project as you call it. It doesn't prove, that it's really as good as it should be to keep it online for years nor that there won't be corruptions nor that you actually know the leaks which your source may have.

This is an advertisement topic in an advertisement forum and i'm free to comment whatever i want. My posts aint out of the rules. If they are then feel free to report 'em to a Mod.
    And afterall, i've just said maybe, but it seems that you've missed reading that. Anyways, whoever has the fly is flied by it.

So, you're saying we have nothing but only snoxd psko project sources. Alright then, why dont u log in and see what we really have? Anyways as I said this is an advertisement topic not about who is coding the server files or where they are coming from. If you have problem with that you can send me private message through the forums.
    --------------------
    Server is online, a new patch has been released.
    BUMP

@nikos32: this project's been around before I opened up the community project.
    Frankly, if this was using our codebase, I'd be rather impressed that it seems to be as stable as it is. We throw major changes at it that often.

any English player's plays there ?

yes,

going to call a huge team on official

lets bump this

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    yes,

going to call a huge team on official
    so if you got team , send me Private message please : >

Hello everyone,

This is an urgent call from Turkey. As you might have heard of the news, there is a civil war going on in Turkey. No Turkish media/ Turkish broadcasting channel is showing what happeninng in Turkey. The police is using offensive force against the people and lots of people already dead. I was personally in the Square in the capital and fighting against the police. Therefore we had kind of had a break to take care of the server but we'll continue in 2 days at most to fix the bugs.

The reason I am posting this is that I kindly invite all of you to share this from your social networking accounts and make a sound all over the world. Turkish people need your help. The goverment is to kill people without any hesitation. Please if share this and help us. And if you dont know, this is a war between the secular,modern people and islamic people who push their wives to use headscraf or everyone to be ruled by islamic rules.

So please share as much as video about Turkey and tell people to spread this among your friends.

We need you!

In this video, about 20 policemen trying to beat only one person. This is out of humanity please share this videos.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151438794482742

In this video, the protesters are treating with respect and honor some cookies to the police. But watch what they are doing.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=463871183690497

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    so if you got team , send me Private message please : >
    PM me to, i have to quit Leg KO cos got scammed and admin dont even ban the scammer cos his donated money to the server.

i downloaded the client but i cant update it, "Login Server Connection failed Please retry connecting" my internet is normal, firewall disable, antivirus disable and all ko.exe are excluided, then? or need some ip server new? or my ip range is blocked? all another servers ko is working normally

server has been down for few days already, might be because of everything going on in turkey..

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    Hello everyone,

This is an urgent call from Turkey. As you might have heard of the news, there is a civil war going on in Turkey. No Turkish media/ Turkish broadcasting channel is showing what happeninng in Turkey. The police is using offensive force against the people and lots of people already dead. I was personally in the Square in the capital and fighting against the police. Therefore we had kind of had a break to take care of the server but we'll continue in 2 days at most to fix the bugs.

The reason I am posting this is that I kindly invite all of you to share this from your social networking accounts and make a sound all over the world. Turkish people need your help. The goverment is to kill people without any hesitation. Please if share this and help us. And if you dont know, this is a war between the secular,modern people and islamic people who push their wives to use headscraf or everyone to be ruled by islamic rules.

So please share as much as video about Turkey and tell people to spread this among your friends.

We need you!

In this video, about 20 policemen trying to beat only one person. This is out of humanity please share this videos.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151438794482742

In this video, the protesters are treating with respect and honor some cookies to the police. But watch what they are doing.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=463871183690497
    Quoting because people seem to be missing this. Granted, 2 days have passed, but it's highly probable it was just a bad estimated timeframe.

Everyone's welcome in our server.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    07-13-2013, 08:36 PM