Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

TitanKo

This is a discussion on TitanKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by RageKO RageKO is here to stay. I won't post info here, but I do play TitanKO. Remember, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by RageKO View Post
    RageKO is here to stay. I won't post info here, but I do play TitanKO. Remember, this was once maxko which was closed due to flegy wanting more donations. Just a reminder for those who do not know me: I am Koolaid or DrDooM. My server will not close. I know we are new, but all servers are new at some point. RageKO had a 30 day beta before opening on Oct.17 2014 and will not close. This is my first and only server, bottom line.

Again, I feel like I can post here since this is not a TitanKO post. This is just a member who is looking for a server for fair and safe fun. Well I am here to say try RageKO once.... and see if you need any others... RageKO Staff
    This is big joke.. what do you know about maxko ? Nothing bro :-) you just wanna advert. on maxko. Its all. Flegy closed server ? He did do you know why? Expansion was main server but lot of bugs so he closed it and again opened maxko (titan) but players left because players like Rizo's friends (flameko alaaa url oldmaxko.com it was when flegy open expansion) did DDOS attacks hacking server and next problems.. so he made the big security and now its really hard for hackers get it down.. ahm no one did it.
    Maxko geting new players so fast.. its one month when maxko had just 120 players everyday just at night.. and today? 150 players everytime and at night 200 To new years will be up expansion.Many players writing about it.Developers on maxko are really good and maxko server have fine contact in the world.

exp/ anvil rates?

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    exp/ anvil rates?
    You can exp in an hour tops, maybe 2 since you'll have to stop at lvl 80 (which is reachable by killing worms) and then farm some simple gear to reach lvl 85 (on Lord Draculas placed behind CZ bases). About the anvil rates, they are not disclosed but it's fairly easy to make a +10 item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12