• Max +8 At Anvill

6 17.14%
  • Max+9 At Anvill

3 8.57%
  • Max +10 At Anvill

5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

What Type Of Server You Like

This is a discussion on What Type Of Server You Like within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What Type Of Server You Like? Farm Server=Like Usko But a Bit Easy Semi Farm=Not Hard Alot With Anvil And ...
Page: 1

Default What Type Of Server You Like

What Type Of Server You Like?

Farm Server=Like Usko But a Bit Easy
    Semi Farm=Not Hard Alot With Anvil And Hard Get Uniques
    Light Farm=Not Hard With Anvil And Not So Hard Get Uniques
    Full Pk=Get your Gear At Moradon And go pk

Farm Server
    if you want a farm server that mean it will be like usko, hard anvil hard drop rate

semi farm= a little hard anvil but not impossible, and uniques will be hard to, that mean you actually need work for your gear

light farm= anvil will be like a semi farm but you need work a little bit for actually get a nice gear

full pk= get your gear at moradon and go pk

so what you guys saying? what type you guys want?

i will also want to know from you guys what the anvill upgrate will be, like +9 max +8 max +100 max etc

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post

Farm Server
    if you want a farm server that mean it will be like usko, hard anvil hard drop rate

semi farm= a little hard anvil but not impossible, and uniques will be hard to, that mean you actually need work for your gear

light farm= anvil will be like a semi farm but you need work a little bit for actually get a nice gear

i will also want to know from you guys what the anvill upgrate will be, like +9 max +8 max +100 max etc
    I like Knight Kingdom type servers.

knight kingdom arent stable server, and twostars approve it, the 18xx filles arent secure + arent stable

i will also suggest to do light farm server, if i see the popularion high

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

knight kingdom arent stable server, and twostars approve it, the 18xx filles arent secure + arent stable

i will also suggest to do light farm server, if i see the popularion high
    lol they are stable/secure, it's just theres plenty of holes in them, meaning you'll have to go out and test everything one by one and fix everything, the slightest change can completely ruin the normality of something in those files, your poll doesn't really help much imo, we had a legitimate poll back a while ago with well over 30 questions in all to see what kind of server people really like, I personally remember the answers, as far as your poll goes it really doesn't cover much for a server, theres plenty of other things that go into a server besides how hard the rates are.

and it looks like your poll results add up to being over 100% lol, might wanna get that fixed.

light myko is the best

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol they are stable/secure, it's just theres plenty of holes in them, meaning you'll have to go out and test everything one by one and fix everything, the slightest change can completely ruin the normality of something in those files, your poll doesn't really help much imo, we had a legitimate poll back a while ago with well over 30 questions in all to see what kind of server people really like, I personally remember the answers, as far as your poll goes it really doesn't cover much for a server, theres plenty of other things that go into a server besides how hard the rates are.

and it looks like your poll results add up to being over 100% lol, might wanna get that fixed.
    lmao . So basicly there is no holes expect the fact that there is holes? wtf..

Anyways on the topic. I like a good server

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    lmao . So basicly there is no holes expect the fact that there is holes? wtf..

Anyways on the topic. I like a good server
    clearly you didn't get what i meant? he said they arn't stable/secure, what I said was they CAN be secure/stable theres just a lot of bugs/fixes to go through.

well it isnt matter, we here to vote and not talk about knight kindgom, so what you say guys, what type of server you would like? as i see farm server and light farm server are get the most voted, so since there is alot farm server, maybe i will realase a light farm, since dont got alot light farm server, or good ones.

clearly you didn't get what i meant? he said they arn't stable/secure, what I said was they CAN be secure/stable theres just a lot of bugs/fixes to go through.
    So when there is tons of koxpers in that server that makes it secure?

So when there is tons of koxpers in that server that makes it secure?
    koxpers have nothing to do with the actual version of the server files, that just has to do with your anti-cheats, if we were basing it off anti-cheats then no version of DBs are secure unless you make them secure. What two was pointing out when he spoke about 18xx files is that there's a lot of bugs in them, things may not work as they should, it's harder to secure them, but it's not impossible, therefor I pointed out that they are secure files IF you go over them completely checking and making sure everything works as it should.

Did I dumb it down enough for you?

but anyways back on topic, this poll lacks the questions needed to truly get a complete answer of what type of server the community wants, you have it limited only to how hard/easy it'll be to level/get gear, there's a whole lot more that goes into a successful server than just the exp/anvil rates, guess if you were a real dev who's serious about making a successful server you'd know that, if you were just to base it off this poll your server would fail in a heartbeat and you'd just be wasting your time and everyone else. Hopefully your DB takes a lot longer to make than this poll did.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

this pool again? wow

koxpers have nothing to do with the actual version of the server files, that just has to do with your anti-cheats, if we were basing it off anti-cheats then no version of DBs are secure unless you make them secure. What two was pointing out when he spoke about 18xx files is that there's a lot of bugs in them, things may not work as they should, it's harder to secure them, but it's not impossible, therefor I pointed out that they are secure files IF you go over them completely checking and making sure everything works as it should.

Did I dumb it down enough for you?

but anyways back on topic, this poll lacks the questions needed to truly get a complete answer of what type of server the community wants, you have it limited only to how hard/easy it'll be to level/get gear, there's a whole lot more that goes into a successful server than just the exp/anvil rates, guess if you were a real dev who's serious about making a successful server you'd know that, if you were just to base it off this poll your server would fail in a heartbeat and you'd just be wasting your time and everyone else. Hopefully your DB takes a lot longer to make than this poll did.
    Lmao never mentioned anti cheat. If u had secure files u wouldn need a anti cheat. Wich apperantly dosnt work that well (if they got it) .

Let me try to explain to you maybe u'll understand. If i try to bomb a lets say a bridge. But its so well buildt that nothing can blow it up. And then there is some turkish bridge that i try to bomb and it has extra defence and well it blows up like nothing.. UNDERSTANDE?

Also from what ive heard, they coded those files themselves. Dont know if they did from scratch but i would assume they tried to secure em better, hell who knows.

Lmao never mentioned anti cheat. If u had secure files u wouldn need a anti cheat. Wich apperantly dosnt work that well (if they got it) .

Let me try to explain to you maybe u'll understand. If i try to bomb a lets say a bridge. But its so well buildt that nothing can blow it up. And then there is some turkish bridge that i try to bomb and it has extra defence and well it blows up like nothing.. UNDERSTANDE?

Also from what ive heard, they coded those files themselves. Dont know if they did from scratch but i would assume they tried to secure em better, hell who knows.
    god you're fucking dumb, any sort of files that you fucking work with are NOT secure/stable unless you fucking make them, you can't just fucking go out and grab a set of 1298 files and assume theyre going to be fucking secure because theyre 1298, you have to make them fucking secure, 1298 is just EASIER to make secure than the 18xx files you fucking idiot, which is why I said you MUST go over everything to MAKE them secure/stable, anti-cheat or no anti-cheat, any set of files you fucking use in the beginning are not secure/stable, you have to go over them to do so.

if your ego wasn't so far up your ass maybe your stubborn ass mind would allow you to learn a thing or two before you act as if you're a know it all hot shot, cause now you just look like a retard.

p.s just for the record, anything done to make it so cheating isn't possible is considered an ANTI-cheat, doesn't matter if it's a program, the files, or anything else used to stop cheaters, if it's meant to make it so a person CANNOT cheat, it's considered an ANTI-cheat, and here ill give you an example so it gets through that thick skull of urs, in any set of files there consists of a item called an acid pot, though it was added in game and has been in game since I can remember, people can run around glitching with them, so some servers go on their DATABASE and they remove acid pots from in game, now that's not a PROGRAM, but it causes people to not be able to speed glitch with it, therefor it is now considered an ANTI-CHEAT because it was taken away so people cannot use it to have an unfair advantage over someone else, which is also called a cheat..

COMPRENDE?

KO 101, ill be teaching all year if you're up for it, that way you won't make an ass out of yourself and maybe you'll think before posting something.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 07-19-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Farm Server

I like PK Server and semi farm ; >