Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more and more shit added to CZ...I understand that,I also love some good PK raiding,but that doesnt help new players. ...
Page: 41

more and more shit added to CZ...I understand that,I also love some good PK raiding,but that doesnt help new players. Ive been running around for last 2 days looking for literally ANY party in emc/esl,and its all just archers farming tyons. Eslant i checked maybe 60 times in the last 2 days,not a soul in there. These collection races you make in moradon,are overrun by geared people,leaving noobies no chance.

Again,no doubt you have a great server on your hands,but you should ask yourself how long is it going to last if its so hard to get gear as a noob without putting down the cash.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You don't need gear to finish moradon collection race, it's all about KS. I always complete it with composite bow+4 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    more and more shit added to CZ...I understand that,I also love some good PK raiding,but that doesnt help new players. Ive been running around for last 2 days looking for literally ANY party in emc/esl,and its all just archers farming tyons. Eslant i checked maybe 60 times in the last 2 days,not a soul in there. These collection races you make in moradon,are overrun by geared people,leaving noobies no chance.

Again,no doubt you have a great server on your hands,but you should ask yourself how long is it going to last if its so hard to get gear as a noob without putting down the cash.
    I would suggest u find a clan. I know you went El Morade, but u can free NT one time at the first job change NPC in mora. Respect, Loyalty are english speaking clan Karus side. Perhaps u can get in with them and get geared up. Or find a el morade clan.
    Remember, this is a farm server, so ya gonna have to get out there and farm some shit, if you dont want to drop some dinero for PUS stuff to sell or buy some GB. If ya need a bow, lamias drop IXB and Hornbow at a fair rate.

When I started, I got a genie +auto loot. Started on wolves, then dogs, then skels, then ak, and worked my way up to harder mobs. I must admit, when the server started there were alot of ppl out xping & gearing so finding a party wasnt difficult for me. gearing up and getting levels and money wasnt easy but doable. we in the beginning started with nothing at level 0. so it takes time, and things are alot cheaper now then was back then.

good luck, it aint suppose to be easy.
    AlphaKO, Decerto, retail and 1 others like this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Server is really active, especially in the afternoon / evening. Some really crazy PK going on at events. Also raiding and bowl fights quite present in down time between events. Decisions are being thought through carefuly before adding updates or expanding game features. It is most playable private server since the beggining of PSKO scene. I strongly recommend going for this one, if you're looking to play private servers.
    Mufu likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Looks like I'll make a return to KO for a little bit if I can get some mage stuff. Don't have time to farm or any of that, just wanna wreck some kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Looks like I'll make a return to KO for a little bit if I can get some mage stuff. Don't have time to farm or any of that, just wanna wreck some kiddos.
    no, go away

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    no, go away
    I'll be sure to go the opposite nation of you Chingy.

Gel human we need a good support mage.

Any English speaking clan willing to help out a newbie warrior? Just started today and feeling lost.

How is gear of any importance in moradon? You can get a bow for a 100k and 1 shot evrything. If you make a char, you get good gear to get you on your way.
    In the 3 days that you get, you can easily, easily get better gear than you start with.

I have putted down 20$ to get me prem, people that dont donate anything are coming by fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'll be sure to go the opposite nation of you Chingy.
    You will be NTing allot in the week then.

Don't understand why u have to be geared to kill a kecoon in moradon CR but w/e..
    Gearing a noob is easy, if ur a BP get some warrior and kill trolls/giant golems, you will have +7 black paper set in 2 days, and tota+7.
    As a warrior/sin, find a golem pt and you will have a chitin set+6 in 2 days.

Even the best paper BP on the server only have +7 set which days literally 2 days of farming, maybe a piece or two of +8.
    Ofcourse, like in any other server, if u want to farm the big stuff like bosses/dms, u need a clan, u can't do much solo not just here, but in any freaking server out there, is this ur first time KO?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Gel human we need a good support mage.
    Humans the weakest nation?

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Don't understand why u have to be geared to kill a kecoon in moradon CR but w/e..
    Gearing a noob is easy, if ur a BP get some warrior and kill trolls/giant golems, you will have +7 black paper set in 2 days, and tota+7.
    As a warrior/sin, find a golem pt and you will have a chitin set+6 in 2 days.

Even the best paper BP on the server only have +7 set which days literally 2 days of farming, maybe a piece or two of +8.
    Ofcourse, like in any other server, if u want to farm the big stuff like bosses/dms, u need a clan, u can't do much solo not just here, but in any freaking server out there, is this ur first time KO?
    im sorry,but did you even read my post where i said that esl is completely empty ? There are no people to farm trolls/golems with ,and going to cz is kinda outta question when you can barely leave the base :P . Im not being greedy or bitchy,im just trying to tell you that even with the beginner gear that lasts for 3 days,its very hard for new players to get anything,unless they get lucky with the collection races in mora.

I hate when people get all defensive like im attacking this server. I'm not. It IS THE BEST server out there at the moment,and the reason its so populated and very competitive,and the prices are still very high,its hard for newcomers to get any crap.

Try to get in a clan that farms. I farmed smilodons,grells,tyons while being afk on my archer in EMC,also people do hornets aswell.
    If you are at your pc,try cz Cardinals they are gg bus + gold coin on every 50 kill.
    Or blood seekers. You can get buff in town. Or just pme me in game i will buy you a set of buffs .
    Also do not forget that its a farm server so getting top gear is gonna take a long time.
    Getting basic pk gear wont,there are events 24/7 that you can gaint stuff from.
    But if you cant play a lot and you dont want to genie,i dont realy see how can you get gear on a farm server without spending $$$.
    Last edited by stimpy; 11-03-2019 at 05:42 PM.

It's been 3 months since we started, and we kept improving our server with new features and events.
    Now we have better starting items, and better opportunities for newcomers. Like Juraid Mountain events and Moradon Collection Race events, new players can catch up others pretty quick. If you want to give our server a chance, you can pm me in game anytime : Mufu