Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U should remove accessory quest cuz thats accesories rlly op....
Page: 18

U should remove accessory quest cuz thats accesories rlly op.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    U should remove accessory quest cuz thats accesories rlly op.
    I would also prefer removing those accessories, or adding them at a later stage of the game, they add too much HP/AC early game and while we have low AP everyone becomes tankers.

Alpha, is there any estimated date for official? Looking forward to it!

I also wanted to ask, what does xACS meaning? Could you please write detailed information about it? because I couldn't find anything about it. As far as I understood, this is the Anti-Cheat engine that the server is using, but who is behind the development of it? is it the same developer of SOACS? just a different name? I'm curious because I never liked playing servers powered by SOACS, always had troubles and sudden disconnects with it during PK or events, or maybe it was disconnects due to the actual server.
    And at the same time, I would also like to ask what features xACS giving? I mean, would it really prevent all kind of cheaters in game? I'm freaking tired of playing servers that players do tbl editing, so I hope this one would be well secured and stable, as it looks promising and worthwhile investing my time in.
    Keep up the good work Alpha! You really making history in this community, as all other servers are just copy pasta from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Brooker View Post

I also wanted to ask, what does xACS meaning? Could you please write detailed information about it? because I couldn't find anything about it. As far as I understood, this is the Anti-Cheat engine that the server is using, but who is behind the development of it? is it the same developer of SOACS? just a different name? I'm curious because I never liked playing servers powered by SOACS, always had troubles and sudden disconnects with it during PK or events, or maybe it was disconnects due to the actual server.
    And at the same time, I would also like to ask what features xACS giving? I mean, would it really prevent all kind of cheaters in game? I'm freaking tired of playing servers that players do tbl editing, so I hope this one would be well secured and stable, as it looks promising and worthwhile investing my time in.
    Keep up the good work Alpha! You really making history in this community, as all other servers are just copy pasta from each other.
    xACS created by Devilcraft And Aktay28 İf i am not wrong. There is no koxp for xACS atm, we will see what happened next in server.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Brooker View Post

Date for our official is 20th September. You can read more about the server here in our FAQs.
    Our current developer is DevilCraft and he has the knowledge we need in order to stay protected, this is as well nothing soacs related.

We've recently moved our hosting provider from Turkey to Netherlands (Hyperfilter hosting), so we should be lag free on official.

So basically your developer is a guy who is creating cheats for other servers and not only that since years... It doesnt look good for me. I dont wish bad for this server but Im almost sure and feels like it will fail big time and people will be dissapointed simply cause there are huge expectations on this one. People acting like it would be second ApexKO and it didnt even launched.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    So basically your developer is a guy who is creating cheats for other servers and not only that since years... It doesnt look good for me. I dont wish bad for this server but Im almost sure and feels like it will fail big time and people will be dissapointed simply cause there are huge expectations on this one. People acting like it would be second ApexKO and it didnt even launched.
    Who better to develop an anti-cheat system then the man who created the cheats in the first place? lmao
    SPANKME and DaddyIsHome like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Yes he is and if I would have wanted I could have kept it a secret, renaming the anticheat and going out as a "fresh" one but I don't see him as a bad thing, I actually believe that with him
    we're able to stand our ground against the biggest servers.
    I've met with plenty of developers during the development of this project but I haven't seen anyone as capable as him.
    If you think this is a bad thing I honestly don't mind and I see what you think is negative here, but in the end that's only positive for us.

If you would know me, you would know I'm not doing this for the money as plenty others do, we're here to create something unique in the long run.

P.s. if we wanted to attack someone you would have already seen it, yet this hasn't even crossed our minds, we're here to win the fair way.
    BENBESTEST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Who better to develop an anti-cheat system then the man who created the cheats in the first place? lmao
    Lol exactly.

There is nothing I said about the anti-cheat. More about the morallity that behind server is someone who doesnt have it at all. I know a lot of people dont give a shit about it but I do Creating cheats is hacking so I also wouldnt be suprised if he attacked other servers to bring more to his server.

@Alpha Its nothing against you. I will still join the server just typing my thoughts and how I see it. Hope it will be long run as you say

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    We've recently moved our hosting provider from Turkey to Netherlands (Hyperfilter hosting), so we should be lag free on official.
    10charssdg

who better to sell cheats to his mates/country members than the anti-cheat creator himself? who has created cheats in past to ruin other private servers at KO. Just saying I don't nor I have played KO for over 8 years so I don't even care tbh.

Different MMOs ps has just proven in past that the ones creating the anticheats are most likely the ones selling cheats private, because they know exactly how to do it undetectable (even to who they sold the anticheat to).

that said, the server do look original to anything in PSKO for years. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    who better to sell cheats to his mates/country members than the anti-cheat creator himself? who has created cheats in past to ruin other private servers at KO. Just saying I don't nor I have played KO for over 8 years so I don't even care tbh.

Different MMOs ps has just proven in past that the ones creating the anticheats are most likely the ones selling cheats private, because they know exactly how to do it undetectable (even to who they sold the anticheat to).

that said, the server do look original to anything in PSKO for years. Good luck
    Newflash, all of the KO developers are also members at Snoxd, almost all of them have created a cheat for KO at some point.
    Even Twostars, and i never saw anyone complaining about that.
    Eitherway, I don't see how it has any negative affect here, look at what this guys have made, the most advanced PS out there, light years away from anyone else,
    a whole new KO experience for all of us, pulled me back from a 7 years retirement..

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Newflash, all of the KO developers are also members at Snoxd, almost all of them have created a cheat for KO at some point.
    Even Twostars, and i never saw anyone complaining about that.
    Eitherway, I don't see how it has any negative affect here, look at what this guys have made, the most advanced PS out there, light years away from anyone else,
    a whole new KO experience for all of us, pulled me back from a 7 years retirement..
    Was nothing to do with the server itself nor a point to make it sound negative. It was direct reply to this josh guy that it could very well be the opposite not good thing. I agree the server looks amazing.

All I meant was that he could very well be making cheats behind the server owners back to make extra $ , and he most of all would have the way to do it the way the admin of server wouldnt even notice because he could make it undetectable by the anticheat because he would know way around it.

I am not bashing the server, or saying it's bad thing to have a anticheat developer who know about cheat making. It's just risk considering KO is all about the $.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Was nothing to do with the server itself nor a point to make it sound negative. It was direct reply to this josh guy that it could very well be the opposite not good thing. I agree the server looks amazing.

All I meant was that he could very well be making cheats behind the server owners back to make extra $ , and he most of all would have the way to do it the way the admin of server wouldnt even notice because he could make it undetectable by the anticheat because he would know way around it.

I am not bashing the server, or saying it's bad thing to have a anticheat developer who know about cheat making. It's just risk considering KO is all about the $.
    And any normal developer can just sell injected items and KC to their friends? Which is a lot harder to deal with then cheats where you can easily ban the characters?

Arguing about the morality of a man who creates private server koxps is just absurd. 95% of these servers are just a copy and pasted database with a few features thrown on to make a quick buck with a new release every 5 weeks. Giving these money hungry owners something to think about and actually have to have them do some work themselves is a good thing in my eyes.