Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 Clearly you haven't been inside the server then. + there isn't even a usercount on the ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Clearly you haven't been inside the server then.
    + there isn't even a usercount on the panel, so you are clearly from another server staff.
    He is talking about the user counts @ CZ when you press ALT. I was number 341 at some point only from El Morad side.
    Now, there was a lot of players in CZ pking last night, but it was quite clear that the numbers didnt match.

But since every single server is using these methods, who actually cares anymore...

Level cap is 80 right ?

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    Level cap is 80 right ?
    we are on level 70 cap

Im actually a bit worried about having the genie feat. multiclient available.
    Many servers will and have killed themselves with this setup allowing one player bring enough characters to cash in 10-15gb's / day.

Sure, the online numbers will be good but the market will be horrible and it will be horrible really fast.

What you guys think about it?
    Ching and black like this.

Thanks for fuking up beta so quickly,,since min 1 i exped non stop for 70 stayed up all night exping like a fool,now i woke up everyone is 70 with fuking 300% exp events and santa monsters all oround bowl giving shittons of exp

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Many servers will and have killed themselves with this setup allowing one player bring enough characters to cash in 10-15gb's / day.

Sure, the online numbers will be good but the market will be horrible and it will be horrible really fast.

I agree, money sink can kill a server pretty fast

and its funny i have known people that have like 7 kos open at the same time, yall remember projectko? thats one of the many reasons it died, everyone got so much money from merchant tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post

there is a max of 2 multi clients

Server is turkish friendly so it will have plenty of users.
    Beta opening had a lot of people in it also mages are not OP a priest with some skill can heal them no problemo and they die rather fast on debuff,even w/o it.
    Only thing im concerned is how hard the XP is gonna be for the casual players and the ones who like to play solo. This is a private server after all,thats why most people play it,NOT to grind a whole bunch to max level.
    SteVeO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Can u provide answer why fuking beta so quickly?? i skipped many good official servers opening to be here,and my saturday here to exp to lvl70 and go for np prize,why making us exp all saturday if on sunday u give everyone free lvl70?they only PK and got reward for nothing??

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Beta opening had a lot of people in it also mages are not OP a priest with some skill can heal them no problemo and they die rather fast on debuff,even w/o it.
    Only thing im concerned is how hard the XP is gonna be for the casual players and the ones who like to play solo. This is a private server after all,thats why most people play it,NOT to grind a whole bunch to max level.
    I tell u how its will be,u will exp day and night no sleep for week,then gm put 100 santa in cz and u wakeup everyone lvl70,100k nps and u lvl68 0 nps

We're still in talks regarding the EXP on official, we are well aware that exp being too hard could be bad news so we would like to make it better.

@SPANKME The multiclient has been set to two clients running on one PC for now. (Your suggestion is already being considered)

@Slay4fun I understand your frustration however the winners of first level 70 character have already been announced. We wanted to improve the PK at that point as we would really like to see
    if everything is working as that was the last part we couldn't really test alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    even 2 multi clients will fuck up the server. All the spots will be full with genie and autoloot bots. Thats will screw the market and money economy. Many servers die coz of this shit. I think one client will be better for players. Multi clients will make server look fulll with ppl but you will lose alot of real players. Just my opinion.
    AlphaKO likes this.

I agree make a poll before official launch, multi client is only good for the gold farmers who only play to sell for $$. I say don't let muilti client ruin your chance at a great server. open a poll and let the community decided, before you and your management team make a decision you might regret...

This is because on both beta -versions the exp quests have been partially enabled or are still bugged.
    So far the mobs we tried, some quests are not working at all or then you get the quest countdown only from lasthits.

https://euroknightonline.net/topic/9...s-in-all-maps/

Those exp rewards will speed up the process quite a bit as long as you choose the mobs carefully enough.