Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Genie would be cool, I can't play because of work. That feature would help me a lot....
Page: 5

Genie would be cool, I can't play because of work. That feature would help me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Great news! We've decided that in order to keep in better touch with MYKO we're removing the additional cospre items and slots.

• Note that at this moment this is purely our decision as we think this suits better for MYKO, if players would wish to have it back we will have no problem adding it

We've also added a cool new feature where you'll be able to check who obtained the item first, this will also make sure there will be trust in our Game Masters being clean.

• When you click CTRL on any obtained item in the game and it will show you who obtained the item
    • You will be able to use our ingame character inventory to check where other people got their items from (Ingame inventory check)

@Decerto thank you once again for explaining it from players perspective, I really appreciate it!
    What about magic bags? Think the extra weight and space is still nice.

I would realy like to have genie cuz i work aswelll and dont have the time to grind. So it would be much better to just genie while @ work.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    What about magic bags? Think the extra weight and space is still nice.
    The magic bags are still here, we're just trying to get all the positive new features that we think would suite the server into the game.
    Genie right now is something we would like to keep as we've worked really hard to make it efficient besides we really feel the majority of the community is older now,
    the times when we once grinded for weeks just to get to a semi decent level are sadly over. (I'm aware some people still think differently)

We're going to be giving out a lot of stuff during beta/official, the cash rewards for bigger events should also attract bigger clans to compete.
    If you're alone or playing in a small group you don't have to worry as we'll have events prepared for those occasions as well.
    BENBESTEST likes this.

Probation Senior Member

hmm this server looks great!! we are all talking about it in our discord. We will need to check it out for sure! bump! Will you be adding a way for english players to donate?? The hardest part of playing turkish servers is trying to donate and vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Genie would be cool, I can't play because of work. That feature would help me a lot.
    I have just tested the genie myself and it works perfectly. Autoloot is in game,but I cant test it since it requires level 60. I am going to try to post a video of genie up,but take in my that im using shitty i5 cpu at the moment with intel HD iGPU,so not much I can do regarding quality. But i just wanted to show that everything works perfectly.

Also magic bag is working fine,once you buy it from PUS,it lasts one month and it unlocks 3 extra "bags" for you,each one containing 16 slots,so 48 more inventory slots in total.

Also,here is the genie test as I said,mind you that this is me using the genie for the first time,so I don't even know if I have set it up correctly. Also,sorry for the shit video quality as I'm currently on an old iMac from 2013,so...

https://vimeo.com/355646286

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Also,here is the genie test as I said,mind you that this is me using the genie for the first time,so I don't even know if I have set it up correctly. Also,sorry for the shit video quality as I'm currently on an old iMac from 2013,so...

Wow man thanks for uploading! Damn this server looks really nice! We really need a change these days because it seems as tho every Ps around is the same. Im looking forward to the grind. Going to try it out for sure!

this server is nuts, this guy spent 4 years to make this masterpiece, if anyone going to say this server is missing something, i will buy ticket myself and slap this guy IRL, this is the best myko server you've ever had, this is the server where every was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post

Hope it works with priest healing!

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Hope it works with priest healing!
    i dont see why it shouldnt .

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    this server is nuts, this guy spent 4 years to make this masterpiece, if anyone going to say this server is missing something, i will buy ticket myself and slap this guy IRL, this is the best myko server you've ever had, this is the server where every was looking for

tell me if you ever plan on coming to miami / san juan / cancun we can meet up and sort it out
    BENBESTEST likes this.

this server is pretty damn cool cannot lie. gotta give props to the team behind it. everything is super smooth, will definitely not hesitate to play here. might actually be a server i wouldn't mind donating too, BUT only if there's a way for people from the US can donate easily.
    Decerto likes this.

I'm sure they are going to make a paypal option available...I checked ingame but it only takes you to that klaas website,which is a big no no for me. Anyway,what I wanted to say,is that this CTRL option on items really amazes me. You can inventory check anyone you want,and you can check any items that they have .That alone will make sure that there are NO items on the servers,given by GMs,which is a HUGE thing.
    Zindalzic likes this.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast