Page 146 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We welcome all constructive criticism and we ignore the plain haters, you guys should learn to do the same, people ...
Page: 146

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

We welcome all constructive criticism and we ignore the plain haters, you guys should learn to do the same, people that knows us are well aware that we give 0 fucks about any class in game and we do not favor any clan over another, this is the way we have been rolling since 2016 and we are not ready to change, anyone can share his opinion in our forums and if it is something that will go for the greater good of the server & the players we will be more than pleased to implement it, this season just started and we have ALOT more to offer.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

some skills are really buggy, for example lupin and stealth fail like 50% of the time u try to cast them
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

Everything seems to be working fine over here. Its a good server so far with things being balanced since the level cap is 65 the assassins I think are a bit overpowered right now but that's okay haha. It's getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    We welcome all constructive criticism and we ignore the plain haters, you guys should learn to do the same, people that knows us are well aware that we give 0 fucks about any class in game and we do not favor any clan over another, this is the way we have been rolling since 2016 and we are not ready to change, anyone can share his opinion in our forums and if it is something that will go for the greater good of the server & the players we will be more than pleased to implement it, this season just started and we have ALOT more to offer.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    Can you please do something about the sin combo. The combo is not smooth and often fails. It feels weird man. You gotta do something about them.
    DaddyIsHome and Purity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Can you please do something about the sin combo. The combo is not smooth and often fails. It feels weird man. You gotta do something about them.
    agreed +1111

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

It's the soacs security check. If you hit the skill exactly the same time when it comes off cooldown it will fail.

You can do a test with only 1 skill. Go to a random mob or test dummy. Let's test with JAB skill. hit the jab skill, without even comboing. Wait for skill to come off the cooldown and keep spamming the number you have skill registered, you will see that skill will fail when coming off the cooldown even when you don't even combo it.

If you want to combo smoothly you need to wait tiny bit of second longer before hitting a skill when skill come off the cooldown, this means you need to have 1 filler skill for example basic "stroke" so you get that time advantage during combo cycles in order so the skills won't fail.

For example combo cycle ->spike thrust cut shock stab jab pierce cut shock stab jab = 11 skills. If you hit these skills in optimum time you will still be waiting for spike to unload. But if you hit spike exactly after it loads it will fail, and also all other skills that are coming from cooldown.

So instead do it like this:

spike thrust cut shock stab jab pierce cut shock stab jab, STROKE = 12 skills

Now your spike will be ready and you can instantly combo with new cycle.

Hope this helps.

Generally you will still have to do combo a lil bit slower then on 12xx version i think if you want to play it fail safe, that's why aim for 12 (65 cap) - 13 (70 cap) hit comboes with assassin always having at least 1 skill in ahead of your combo already off the cooldown to prevent failure in cycles.

management inexperienced !
    I logged in with two computers
    a computer collected box
    a computer I attacked
    automatic looting crime banned
    management child. do not enter!

Kallop big boy calculator The best pragmatic result would be engine reset and by choice, add some calculator kallops

We are working on improvements for skill system about combos for both warrior and rogue classes, as soon as we done with testing, it's planned to be applied this week.

I also implemented new backup system to server this night, which will allow us to rollback a character to certain time period instead of rollbacking whole server, this will also help for claims like my toon is stolen and everything is sold, or I had X amount of EXP but now I don't etc.

While our log system is very detailed this implementation will make it more stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by TankWarrior View Post
    management inexperienced !
    I logged in with two computers
    a computer collected box
    a computer I attacked
    automatic looting crime banned
    management child. do not enter!
    It's so sad to see GM of another server who is keep spamming their advertisements making "false" accusations on this thread while not being able to speak english at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    It's the soacs security check. If you hit the skill exactly the same time when it comes off cooldown it will fail.

You can do a test with only 1 skill. Go to a random mob or test dummy. Let's test with JAB skill. hit the jab skill, without even comboing. Wait for skill to come off the cooldown and keep spamming the number you have skill registered, you will see that skill will fail when coming off the cooldown even when you don't even combo it.

If you want to combo smoothly you need to wait tiny bit of second longer before hitting a skill when skill come off the cooldown, this means you need to have 1 filler skill for example basic "stroke" so you get that time advantage during combo cycles in order so the skills won't fail.

For example combo cycle ->spike thrust cut shock stab jab pierce cut shock stab jab = 11 skills. If you hit these skills in optimum time you will still be waiting for spike to unload. But if you hit spike exactly after it loads it will fail, and also all other skills that are coming from cooldown.

So instead do it like this:

spike thrust cut shock stab jab pierce cut shock stab jab, STROKE = 12 skills

Now your spike will be ready and you can instantly combo with new cycle.

Hope this helps.

Generally you will still have to do combo a lil bit slower then on 12xx version i think if you want to play it fail safe, that's why aim for 12 (65 cap) - 13 (70 cap) hit comboes with assassin always having at least 1 skill in ahead of your combo already off the cooldown to prevent failure in cycles.
    Yea but i've been playing sin for years, and its like reflex to me, i cannot just wait after cooldown to hit another skill. it's really irritating. and it's not just spike. if im gonna change how i play sin just because of this stupid error, fck it, i'll just sell whatever i made and quit.

- the other thing i wanna mention is drops. they said they would implement shells and it's gonna be low rate only in cz. they restarted server and after 6 hours, moradon was full of shell 6s. People dont even have chitin 7s. if you can farm shells from dm soooo easily, you are basically killing solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    Yea but i've been playing sin for years, and its like reflex to me, i cannot just wait after cooldown to hit another skill. it's really irritating. and it's not just spike. if im gonna change how i play sin just because of this stupid error, fck it, i'll just sell whatever i made and quit.

- the other thing i wanna mention is drops. they said they would implement shells and it's gonna be low rate only in cz. they restarted server and after 6 hours, moradon was full of shell 6s. People dont even have chitin 7s. if you can farm shells from dm soooo easily, you are basically killing solo players.
    im sorry to tell you but thats bs, even as a solo player you can thrive, for example im afk almost all day, just at merchant and shit and yet i got border S and pretty good gear just by going to events, make it to all the FT u can and you are pretty much set

Probation Senior Member

Zonemyko wont last long this time around. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Zonemyko wont last long this time around. Just my opinion.
    dude stfu already lmao
    DaSinister likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    im sorry to tell you but thats bs, even as a solo player you can thrive, for example im afk almost all day, just at merchant and shit and yet i got border S and pretty good gear just by going to events, make it to all the FT u can and you are pretty much set
    that is not what i'm talking about. and not everybody has no life like you. yes, if you are active you should be better than me. but the difference is freaking huge right now. i can only be online at evenings and leave my char at merchant at day time, 6 chitins and 7mds are the only things i could get so far. i pked only 2 days after i geared up which i really had fun, and now i gotta go farming/moradon because HC's are flowing into the server.

i'm not against of implementing HC into the game, but they should make it really low rate at the beginning and increase the rate by the time past, so whoever really farms hard should able to get it and get good use of it. And it will make the shell really valuable as it's supposed to be. guy farms 3 hours with clan and boom everybody is shell set +6.
    there are still people who pk with fp7 and on the other hand with shell set. those people will quit the server since they will be pwned all the time, that just doesnt fair imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    that is not what i'm talking about. and not everybody has no life like you. yes, if you are active you should be better than me. but the difference is freaking huge right now. i can only be online at evenings and leave my char at merchant at day time, 6 chitins and 7mds are the only things i could get so far. i pked only 2 days after i geared up which i really had fun, and now i gotta go farming/moradon because HC's are flowing into the server.

i'm not against of implementing HC into the game, but they should make it really low rate at the beginning and increase the rate by the time past, so whoever really farms hard should able to get it and get good use of it. And it will make the shell really valuable as it's supposed to be. guy farms 3 hours with clan and boom everybody is shell set +6.
    there are still people who pk with fp7 and on the other hand with shell set. those people will quit the server since they will be pwned all the time, that just doesnt fair imo.
    wtf did i say? i got a job and go to college i said afk all day you dense fuck, rates are fine people are just using trinas in everything

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1