Page 46 of 167 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Duke Hazard Ur server dying with action nowadays. Less ppl joining war, event. Mostly there is lack ...
Page: 46

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Ur server dying with action nowadays. Less ppl joining war, event. Mostly there is lack on PK action in Colony Zone. I've no idea why, but some say ppl already leaving/quited with some reason. Some say they feel bored of PK style. I dont know wtf they talking about, but there is something need to be done. There is no need for newcomers to farm unless there is good activity and healthy action around ur server.
    Sometimes PK is boring which is normal when there is a timezone unbalance which we are working on (offering clans free NT to balance it) there is a dedicated GM just for this (GM_O), but as we know there will never be a 100% balance (we are not in a perfect world) and in your post i don't see any constructive solution/criticism, we are very aware of the situation of CZ and it is not as dramatic as you describe it, just yesterday we had top online players in last 30 days which was 320 online player which we are looking to over pass soon, anyway we worked and will continue to try balancing the server for our player's best gaming experience, thank you for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    i would highly reccomanded you to get rid of your gm which name is JanekBack, he has a bad history as a gm, and as a player. wont say more.
    Stop BAR!!!
    NOW YOU "RECCOMANDED -DAFQ"? -> RECOMMENDED get info about "JanekBack" bad history about GM? ... explain - YOU CAN'T SAY MORE, BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS LIE YOU - IM Scammer ? Good to know it. IM just make by-pass = like vincent

but such pups as you put around further stupidity [balderdash, lies] sucked from the finger

it is already for the last time which will give answer to this subject. I regard adjudicated from my side.

Dont send me anymore the messages.
    Last edited by UltimatePvP; 07-19-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    We are preparing some new events that should spice the colony zone action. We are actually waiting for SOACS developer to deliver the updated files.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Sometimes PK is boring which is normal when there is a timezone unbalance which we are working on (offering clans free NT to balance it) there is a dedicated GM just for this (GM_O), but as we know there will never be a 100% balance (we are not in a perfect world) and in your post i don't see any constructive solution/criticism, we are very aware of the situation of CZ and it is not as dramatic as you describe it, just yesterday we had top online players in last 30 days which was 320 online player which we are looking to over pass soon, anyway we worked and will continue to try balancing the server for our player's best gaming experience, thank you for the feedback.

Two different replies from Owner server and GM. The owner reply mostly more educated and answering politely. However for GM tried to finger point back to me as im described about the server is false.

Well, Good luck.

Well, let me tell you a players point of view.

CZ is extremely active on weekend EU prime times. If you are playing from CA like I am and you are expecting a crowded CZ at 5pm PST, then you are going to have hard time. Server definitely has life and PK is definitely active, you just need to know when to PK. It's a common occurrence for CZ to have 50 players on both sides after big events like LMS.

Moradon is active most of the day other than 3-4 hours of dead time. You can buy most of the mid class items directly from merchant, which is nice. ( when I say mid class, I mean items such as raptor +8, Shells +8, earrings and rings +0)

One bug report is I have is that Scorpion Scythe still isn't working properly on mobs. HP returned is incredibly low.

@ScreameR, once again you prove you are nothing more than a shitty child who keeps thinking people care what you have to say. I don't know who janek is but only person here would believe any accusation you would make here without any proof, would be someone like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Stop BAR!!!
    NOW YOU "RECCOMANDED -DAFQ"? -> RECOMMENDED get info about "JanekBack" bad history about GM? ... explain - YOU CAN'T SAY MORE, BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS LIE YOU - IM Scammer ? Good to know it. IM just make by-pass = like vincent

but such pups as you put around further stupidity [balderdash, lies] sucked from the finger

it is already for the last time which will give answer to this subject. I regard adjudicated from my side.

Dont send me anymore the messages.
    learn englando before talk comprende

Little archer Senior Member

You guys are making it hard to keep this place nice and peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    since when my post flamed anyone?

It's a rule of thumb to remove posts that quote deleted messages.

how cute <3. went to the ''i do w/e i want part again''?

No, I'm just enforcing the rules that everyone asked. I will not flame or troll anymore, I expect the same from everyone else too, especially from the individual that created a topic complaining about the excessive negativity and flames coming from me.

This forum will be kept clean, and nice, and peaceful. I will do my job.

If you wanna flame, go here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f153/

For reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    He's flaming, he's provocative, he's trying to make fun of people acts he's better than others, aren't these the things a mod should take care about and actually prevent on a dead forum like this? There's no reason to have him as a moderator if he keeps acting this way, i srsly wonder how old he is and why he got signed up as a mod on the first place. Very insulting to the KO community, and i feel offended i have to be a part of a forum where the actual mods which their job is to keep this a nice and peaceful place, are doing the exact opposite and are ruining my and probably others their experience.

thanks in advance, i would gladly get an answer from some kind of administrator on this because in my opinion this shouldn't be tolerated. peace.

No, I'm just enforcing the rules that everyone asked. I will not flame or troll anymore, I expect the same from everyone else too, especially from the individual that created a topic complaining about the excessive negativity and flames coming from me.

This forum will be kept clean, and nice, and peaceful. I will do my job.

If you wanna flame, go here: Fight Club
    For reference:
    thanks really appreciate it, your a god.

EDIT: glad mods can just send infractions on this forum because they like it, not for being valid and real reasons.
    razor likes this.

EDIT: glad mods can just send infractions on this forum because they like it, not for being valid and real reasons.
    Should I undelete your posts so that everyone can see the massive flaming going on? I can do that, you know?

Unlike you, I don't need to lie through my teeth to gain sympathy. Last reply you will get from me.
    ScreameR likes this.

Should I undelete your posts so that everyone can see the massive flaming going on? I can do that, you know?

Unlike you, I don't need to lie through my teeth to gain sympathy. Last reply you will get from me.
    you are the biggest flamer on this forum actually.
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    don't even mind him, he will send you infractions for giving your opinion aswell.

+1 to this server tho, loved it when i played here, just couldn't stand the amount of time i had to put in to get somewhat decent items.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I don't see how, but it's easy to be bias I guess.

he will send you infractions for giving your opinion aswell.
    keep on believing that u actually have some kind of sense in ur brain and u'll do fine. in the meantime i'm here sitting back, making fun of you and your pro pk movie, which i think should belong in the top 10 worst pk movies ever made, maybe u should ask bryan how to make it even worse guess he has plenty of advise for you. Now instead of going off topic here like the useless prick you are i'd rather just make fun of you elsewhere. gl delusional fuck.
    Apparently, this ^ is an opinion.

Just an example; I have never, ever written a post with the sole intent to just flame and defame, while not providing any insight or on-topic debate. That alone puts me leagues above some of our fellow posters in the forums.

Sure, I used to call 3 or 4 recurring members some names while addressing my point of view, but even that will change now.

Let's stop supporting hypocrisy and terrible troll attempts, and finally move on. Act like grown ups.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1