Page 147 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ching wtf did i say? i got a job and go to college i said afk all ...
Page: 147

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    wtf did i say? i got a job and go to college i said afk all day you dense fuck, rates are fine people are just using trinas in everything
    good job man you are incredible, you get everything even when you are afk. you are the best. enjoy your game and sie.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

fp +7 and get pwned by shell +6
    Brah for real get ur facts straight.
    U are talking like people got krowaz+8
    difference between fp+7 and shell+6 aint even that HUGE.

Be myko user friendly and reset that superengine. Problem always cause more problems by its great nature.. You can apply some of your special settings, but more in good game sense. Reset balance and keep it enjoyable for others is better than trying to keep balance out of problem at all cost. They came and they can also leave

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    We are working on improvements for skill system about combos for both warrior and rogue classes, as soon as we done with testing, it's planned to be applied this week.

I also implemented new backup system to server this night, which will allow us to rollback a character to certain time period instead of rollbacking whole server, this will also help for claims like my toon is stolen and everything is sold, or I had X amount of EXP but now I don't etc.

While our log system is very detailed this implementation will make it more stronger.

It's so sad to see GM of another server who is keep spamming their advertisements making "false" accusations on this thread while not being able to speak english at all.
    Great that you guys are aware of the issue and looking for ways to improve Is there an eta for this improvement patch?

Probation Senior Member

If the server last 3 months ill be shocked.. Look at everyone turn on eachother

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Great that you guys are aware of the issue and looking for ways to improve Is there an eta for this improvement patch?
    After final tests of today, it will be applied asap.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    If the server last 3 months ill be shocked.. Look at everyone turn on eachother
    As always, if you have nothing else to add, then refrain from posting. You don't even play the server so simply leave the topic, unless you have something valuable to add.

The clan war event was great,i just do not understand why we cant have all the events from the first day,or atleast after a week,i simply dont see a point of holding events when events make the game more interesting.
    Candy and SkyHunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    The clan war event was great,i just do not understand why we cant have all the events from the first day,or atleast after a week,i simply dont see a point of holding events when events make the game more interesting.
    I just want Bi-Frost, so people finally get some rings with resists lol.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    65 cap opening should be perfect time to open a lot of events, I understand not opening for 62 cap so people can get gear etc

oh well rip

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    After final tests of today, it will be applied asap.
    I dont know if you guys added it yet but they are smooth now. I can go fast and even when I go a bit too fast it doesnt break my combo as its used to before. Good job guys

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    that is not what i'm talking about. and not everybody has no life like you. yes, if you are active you should be better than me. but the difference is freaking huge right now. i can only be online at evenings and leave my char at merchant at day time, 6 chitins and 7mds are the only things i could get so far. i pked only 2 days after i geared up which i really had fun, and now i gotta go farming/moradon because HC's are flowing into the server.

i'm not against of implementing HC into the game, but they should make it really low rate at the beginning and increase the rate by the time past, so whoever really farms hard should able to get it and get good use of it. And it will make the shell really valuable as it's supposed to be. guy farms 3 hours with clan and boom everybody is shell set +6.
    there are still people who pk with fp7 and on the other hand with shell set. those people will quit the server since they will be pwned all the time, that just doesnt fair imo.
    Its have been always a problem how to balance things between hardcore players and casual players. If I get your point right you want shells and highclass weapons drops to be very rare so hardcore players dont get them right away? If it would be so then hardcore players would have farming content more since upgrading is limited to +7's atm. But that would mean casual players would ran even more with fp's and chitins and then casuals would arguin how hard the server is. On other hand, if you give good drop rate, ppl will get shell sets easily, even those casuals since upgrading is capped. Ofc this makes some hardcore players get bored since they cannot upgrade their gear which would cause problems.

One option would be that chitins would be farmed easily and shells would be pretty damn rare. It would give ppl "farming" content and with upgrade cap it would still keep the gap close with players.

TL;DR good drop rates with capped upgrading will bring gear gap between casuals and hardcore players closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leipis View Post
    Its have been always a problem how to balance things between hardcore players and casual players. If I get your point right you want shells and highclass weapons drops to be very rare so hardcore players dont get them right away? If it would be so then hardcore players would have farming content more since upgrading is limited to +7's atm. But that would mean casual players would ran even more with fp's and chitins and then casuals would arguin how hard the server is. On other hand, if you give good drop rate, ppl will get shell sets easily, even those casuals since upgrading is capped. Ofc this makes some hardcore players get bored since they cannot upgrade their gear which would cause problems.

One option would be that chitins would be farmed easily and shells would be pretty damn rare. It would give ppl "farming" content and with upgrade cap it would still keep the gap close with players.

TL;DR good drop rates with capped upgrading will bring gear gap between casuals and hardcore players closer.
    i love the idea of makin shells rare and chitins relatively easy. as i said, it will make hardcore farmers drops more valuable. and casuals wont have that much gap. heck we can even farm middle class upgrade scroll -like we do for bus- to make fps +8, right now it doesnt worth upgrading them with bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Leipis View Post

The way balance between casual and dedicated players is reached in other games is by offering varying levels of content. Chitins should be solo-able, while shells should require either buying them from other players or farming with other players. Same with Middle class and High Class weapons. I really like having bi-frost as an event early rather than late, because it offers content for high level players, but it helps lower level players by introducing more cheap accessories into the game. Foverins are useless, if you have ROCs or ROLs. But if rich people get ROCs instead, then lower level players can buy Foverins from those rich players and get decent accessories to at least compete. I guess the only problem with Bi-frost is that the weapons are worthless, but that's not important I guess lol.

tl;dr I want Foverins.
    Numan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Can you please do something about the sin combo. The combo is not smooth and often fails. It feels weird man. You gotta do something about them.
    I have been playing sin for 2 days after last patch, i can honestly say that combo is werry werry smooth as it should be. Its impossible to use 15 skill after first spike but its still promising.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1