Page 47 of 167 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor I don't see how, but it's easy to be bias I guess. Just an example; I ...
Page: 47

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't see how, but it's easy to be bias I guess.

Just an example; I have never, ever written a post with the sole intent to just flame and defame, while not providing any insight or on-topic debate. That alone puts me leagues above some of our fellow posters in the forums.

Sure, I used to call 3 or 4 recurring members some names while addressing my point of view, but even that will change now.

Let's stop supporting hypocrisy and terrible troll attempts, and finally move on. Act like grown ups.
    you deserve a billion infractions with the amount of useless/non contributive posts you've made up with only insults in it towards specific people including me, inb4 prove me where they are etc. etc. i'm not even gonna bother doing that because we've all seen it and why do you think i would make a topic like i made earlier on the first place?

You are to big of a troller to understand why people dislike you as much as we all do, instead of actually acting like a grown up you start spam infracting me because of your own hate towards me, there's a difference between personal issues towards people or acting professional and mature, you clearly picked the first one this time. If i get infractions you deserve them just as bad for what you posted earlier and for the past years. There's no fairness in what you did, you know it. Hence the reason i called you the way i did. My last reply to you, because in my opinion there's no sense in what you did today. especially when you decided to just randomly delete tobol's post for saying that he was remembering a clan from 2008 in Girakon, did he get an infraction to?

I can't care less about the infractions you gave me, enjoy your power on this dead forum.

P.S. the opinion part was about me telling you are an useless piece of dust in my opinion.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 07-20-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    you deserve a billion infractions with the amount of useless/non contributive posts you've made up with only insults in it towards specific people including me, why do you think i would make a topic like i made earlier on the first place. You are to big of a troller to understand why people dislike you as much as we all do, instead of actually acting like a grown up you start spam infracting me because of your own hate towards me. if i get infractions you deserve them just as bad for what you posted earlier and for the past years. There's no fairness in what you did, you know it. Hence the reason i called you the way i did.
    Earlier? But where do we trace the starting line? If people want me to change, I will. It's extremely hypocritical for you to request mods to do their job, make the forums peaceful, and to stop their 'bad' habits, when you refuse to do the same. Did you ever intend to change? Did you realize the scope of your request? Might as well make this new stance retroactive and ban 90% of KO4LIFE, right? I really doubt your intention when making that thread was to get all previous flame posters banned (myself, you and all your friends included along many others).

While we're at it, please quote ONE completely off-topic post where I only insult a member thoroughly, disregarding the argument at hand. You won't find a single one. I might have yelled at people, but never without a proper reason.

@Topic creator, I will clear this topic soon enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Earlier? But where do we trace the starting line? If people want me to change, I will. It's extremely hypocritical for you to request mods to do their job, make the forums peaceful, and to stop their 'bad' habits, when you refuse to do the same. Might as well make this new stance retroactive and ban 90% of KO4LIFE, right? I really doubt your intention when making that thread was to get all previous flame posters banned (you and all your friends included).

While we're at it, please quote ONE completely off-topic post where I only insult a member thoroughly, disregarding the argument at hand. I'm certain you won't find a single one. I might have yelled at people, but never without a proper reason.
    like i said before im not gonna bother searching around this forum for your useless posts, i've seen you flaming people specific DURING you being a moderator, that shouldn't even be allowed on the first place don't care if you agree or not.

Where do we trace the starting line? well it looks like you already made up that for yourself by just randomly starting to infract me right? You could've been mature and inform the members that you actually was about to get started doing your job instead of randomly throw it all towards me and this pryda guy right? I know i crossed some lines, i know alot of members did that including friends of mine, but you gotta admit you've made as many mistakes as we all did. Why else do you think there are several posts on this forum complaining about why you are a forum moderator?

So how fair is it, to just randomly throw every single piece of hate towards me, after months or maybe even years of being a moderator on this dead forum and start spamming me with infractions, while we all did the exact same thing for all this time without even a single warning. Now tell me you are not abusing your powers, and not doing whatever you like for your own good. You just made it even more clear for me, that you are not acting on a professional way but instead you went full personal towards me, yes i did the same to you because it was unfair, and it still is.

if you want the members to change, then you should ask them to do so before randomly starting to take your own measures while you didn't do that for years straight.

Iunno, your post and the multiple people agreeing hinted at everyone being tired of the rudeness, and willing to start anew. I did apologize too! Know how to take a hint?

Why should you be warned about withholding the very rules you're supposedly trying to preserve? Ever heard of leading by example? Take the infractions as a warning if anything, after all you can still post.

It's like a koxper who's had a year of free reign suddenly gets angry because the GM banned him. We all knew the rules, yet this forum held a huge amount of leniency towards all users (apparently only mods don't get to join the fun though). You creating that post implies that you support these ideas, and that you were already willing to change.

Do you expect me to believe that you created that topic just to complain about flames, while you get to keep flaming as usual? Talk about being a goddamn hypocrite. Awful trolling attempts have consequences. Nevermind the infractions and carry on forward I'll make sure to keep the forums PG friendly.

Iunno, your post and the multiple people agreeing hinted at everyone being tired of the rudeness, and willing to start anew. I did apologize too! Know how to take a hint?

Why should you be warned about withholding the very rules you're supposedly trying to preserve? Ever heard of leading by example? Take the infractions as a warning if anything, after all you can still post.

It's like a koxper who's had a year of free reign suddenly gets angry because the GM banned him. We all knew the rules, yet this forum held a huge amount of leniency towards all users (apparently only mods don't get to join the fun though). You creating that post implies that you support these ideas, and that you were already willing to change.

Do you expect me to believe that you created that topic just to complain about flames, while you get to keep flaming as usual? Talk about being a goddamn hypocrite. Awful trolling attempts have consequences. Nevermind the infractions and carry on forward I'll make sure to keep the forums PG friendly.
    as i said before, i don't care about the infractions you gave me, but aren't you just admitting right now that you haven't done your job for a year and now just decided to start doing so when things get a little to heated for ya?

next time atleast try to make some sense.

The reason i made the topic was to get rid of the one and only moderator on this forum that abused his powers for to long. glad u agreed on the fact u didn't do your job tho, thanks for proving me my point. sad the admins just don't care around here.

i'm willing to change, but ur making it really hard for me.

I'm done replying to you go delete the posts again, this was my last post.

Unsure about admitting. I've never been a fan of infracting or banning people just because of some harmless flames. It seems like I was alone in this sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    learn englando before talk comprende
    Everyday i learn English...

Banned Senior Member

Dear knights,

I'm glad to announce that our server just celebrated a 8 months of its exitence. Zone MYKO was project designed to become a replacement for players who are looking for long-lasting private server. A stable server, where people will not loose their money or effort they put into their characters by wipes. Server where support will be for all, not depends on how much money they donated, with no GM items, dupe and any kind of corruption.

I can honestly say, that despite we faced a lot of problems and things was not 100% perfect, we have succeed to achieve most of our objectives. There are no GM builded characters running around, even we originally did not expect so high number of players, we are doing our best to make full support for all of them. Players can enjoy a stable environment and despite large age of server, there is still a lot newcomers starting everyday.

Also I am glad to say that this is not only my work, this server started as one man show, however such model couldn't be stable forever and there need to be backup. I can say that I am happy I could find a people that can be trusted thats are co-working with me to develop and support the server. Server is actually run by 4 head admins (including me) and many others regular GMs, Facebook and Forum moderators. We have support from SOACS developer in security issues. All of them doing extensive amount of work, and without them the server would be nothing.

About future of server I can say that:
    - The admin team is well stabilised
    - Bills for server are paid more than 3 months into future.
    - 20. November will be open +9 upgrade as originally planned.
    - No further additions of weapons or armor are planned.
    - There is plan to add new events into Colony Zone, which will make PK more fun, and brand new events of BDW/Juraid type. Events are currently in development.

In occasion of 8 month anniversary we have prepared for you some events for this Saturday 23.7. (GMT+3):

- 15:30 Etaroth & Messenger event in Colony Zone
    - 19:30 Boss event in Luferson / El Morad Castle (same time)
    - approx 20:30 (after Boss event ends) Etaroth & few Boss event in Colony Zone

skeletka likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Don't forget to come for events today :-)

Banned Senior Member

All registered players receive 8 days of Gold Premium free (Prime premium if use before)

Happy 8th month server Anniversary :-)

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

A big shoutout to BananaReturnZ for sharing with us this amazing clip that proove that skills come always befor items, and it is never too late to join this community as long as you have it in you ;P

Banned Senior Member

We have switch server to machine with SSD disk. Some people may face connecting problems, they need to wait for DNS to refresh.

Nice banana. Keep doing exactly that

wow such flames, can I join? :P

next time call me :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM