Page 26 of 167 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fix the DD helmets,i got a plate dd 25 for a priest,but on the panel it says 15. Mitja is ...
Page: 26

Fix the DD helmets,i got a plate dd 25 for a priest,but on the panel it says 15. Mitja is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Fix the DD helmets,i got a plate dd 25 for a priest,but on the panel it says 15. Mitja is a troll.
    Marko fuck you
    As for the panel saying that,he just updated it in the database and not into dem TBLz.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    You kicked one of the GMs because of corruption right?
    First of all get your things straight,get people you trust to do the GM work don't just take ANYONE who offers it.
    There are so many ways to prevent GMs from doing anything stupid,yet it doesn't suprise me you didn't take any caution against it.
    No Zeroh, Skel wasn't kicked due corruption. I can say he wasn't a corrupted GM. The problem was with his social skills, there was several events when he was not communicating properly and even used harsh language to other GMs, or even players. But if you a part of a team you have only choices, to respect it or leave it. So after another conflict, I tried to talk with Skel but instead of any hint of will to apologize or fix the problem, he answered me, that GM_Ghost is not his teammate. Everyone should treasure his words. So if he said, I filled his words, now he is not his teammate ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    No Zeroh, Skel wasn't kicked due corruption. I can say he wasn't a corrupted GM. The problem was with his social skills, there was several events when he was not communicating properly and even used harsh language to other GMs, or even players. But if you a part of a team you have only choices, to respect it or leave it. So after another conflict, I tried to talk with Skel but instead of any hint of will to apologize or fix the problem, he answered me, that GM_Ghost is not his teammate. Everyone should treasure his words. So if he said, I filled his words, now he is not his teammate ;-)

Yep, I havent respect Zeynel GM_Mol of his terrible work, not helping anyone at all, dcing players without reason and banning ppl of angry templer (You should figure it your self) until I made my self clear on admin chat using bad language. That was why i received warning (funny, zeynel havent recieved any, if I did it, im kicked out) and not accepting gm ghost yes, he never accepted ppl like me more and stop playing his dirty game to completely fool you. Leaving me alone to take care of everything every time server failed, ddos multiple times (you were sleeping as always, so you never seen this things), So how can I like him. If you have good social skills and trust me and listen to me, I warned you many times, this gm fails wont never happend, look at cerkez, my trusted horse, he is doing fine. But you are so stubborn and want to do everything by your self... Only thing i cant take is, that you are the one you should apologize. I havent recieved even 1 thank you from u. Btw do you even known that ghost scammed you for red gems in first week? They were for hide event and he never did it, you can ask marks too
    Btw gm_X? He even threaten my life, because he thought i ddos him (funny, Im happy I can handle basics of html)
    Last edited by skeletka; 02-14-2016 at 01:20 PM.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    Yep, I havent respect Zeynel GM_Mol of his terrible work, not helping anyone at all, dcing players without reason and banning ppl of angry templer (You should figure it your self) until I made my self clear on admin chat using bad language. That was why i received warning (funny, zeynel havent recieved any, if I did it, im kicked out) and not accepting gm ghost yes, he never accepted ppl like me more and stop playing his dirty game to completely fool you. Leaving me alone to take care of everything every time server failed, ddos multiple times (you were sleeping as always, so you never seen this things), So how can I like him. If you have good social skills and trust me and listen to me, I warned you many times, this gm fails wont never happend, look at cerkez, my trusted horse, he is doing fine. But you are so stubborn and want to do everything by your self... Only thing i cant take is, that you are the one you should apologize. I havent recieved even 1 thank you from u. Btw do you even known that ghost scammed you for red gems in first week? They were for hide event and he never did it, you can ask marks too
    Btw gm_X? He even threaten my life, because he thought i ddos him (funny, Im happy I can handle basics of html)
    Hello everyone (this is GM_GhosT),
    ive heard i got a fun club starting here so i decided to make my appearence, well skel i dont really have a problem with you in person i just hope that you will get the medical assisstance you need, i just feel bad for you not being mentaly stable and i am not able to help, maybe the free time you have now will give you some space to think about what you have been doing to all the members of the GM team from disrespect/flaming/swearing, that on my age and my position i just cannot allow nor accept, from day 1 on this server and after i applied to GM here i had 1 target is making this server one of the best, sorry if my goals dosent meet yours but this is it all, and the day i will feel i am not a big asset for this server i will gladely step out and leave it to others while hoping that the work i did here helped atleast 1 guy and made his day.
    Anyway i am not starting a discussion here and i wont be replying anymore flaming/hatefull posts here (no time to waste), i just wish you a better life and that you will get over it.

cool story Sorry I hurted you lol

dont know if i should replay to it but i feel i do,you got issue with ppl are behind not doing their job very good and you just wanted to help the server so ye it is kinda good, you try to make the staff better so the server will get more popularated better and the staff will support the server way more, but you forgot 1 thing, that's not your issue it's sirkaos issue. i'v been gm in more over 50 servers that half of this community will ever be (not that it matter) and can see your point, however your point is to tell to sirkaos to handle them and not you, it's just not your job. also and as quoted by other ppl, you think harrsment and swearing and calling name do ever good? you are fucking gm, show some respect to the staff and even not that, show respect to other ppl, if ppl will ever disrespect me, i am not gonna go to fight like you did, however i will just turn around and let the heat turn down, but you did the opposite and throw fire into the fire which got a bigger fire and kicked you out of the staff. if you ever gonna respect ppl, trust me ppl will respect you back.
    SirKaoS and SavinMe like this.

lol as kaos used to be my friend for years, I came to help him not get bossed in some kind of wierdo company for calling half gm moderator stfu :-) If I will bother you and cry on your shoulders with everyone in this wierd 3 months gm team history, who scammed me sweared me or anything else...
    I understand you wanted to take exemplary action, because everyone tought u are my brother or what (we are from same city), but this time you missed very far away from darthboard and you really disapointed me. You should clear doorstep of your house first. Because you banned me ingame, on forums and from admin channel for this lol I came and had no clue, dont wonder I came hear to clear my self as wanted to avoid to spread crazy rumours as heared.. Im corrupted and banning without reason after I protected your teammate and blabla.. Not mentioned I have to slove our personal issues here. Dont let me remind you, who always staied behind you and protecting you everywhere while you get stunned by issue or were sleeping.. or get attacked by someone.. After this I can never respect you. Dont worry these comments will squash soon and tomorrow no-one will notice and everything will be same. All I wanted say I sad and in this case I have now piece and clear conscience.
    Good luck in server and let me remind you last time.. Dont get surrounded with some unknown ppl you know nothing about and dont get fooled by everyone omg you are fully grown man, you shall better listen to santctified members since beta whom you shall trust, not to listen some ghosts of ppl who came scammed you in couple hours of function and you even protect them lol. In the begining were 2 gms without problem, then you opened your super human resource company 5-7 failed Gms in 3 months isnt normal. Also can recommend to hire someone who has good social and inteligence abilities to analyzone situation, when you are not able to do it. Try to seek in beta history past, there are many trusted friendly guys. Kthxbye finnaly can quit ko again, hope for good :-) I cut you from my buddy list on phone now :P

Btw. Thx all for nice feedbacks and not trusting ridiculos rumors behind this. Im gonna miss you. Take care guys!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

stimpy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

lol as kaos used to be my friend for years, I came to help him not get bossed in some kind of wierdo company
    Well by that you mean that you were for a weeks instantly begging me to make you a GM for my new server, and that I said only yes after you promised me, that you will control your emotions and will not piss off other people ?

Dont let me remind you, who always staied behind you and protecting you everywhere while you get stunned by issue or were sleeping.. or get attacked by someone.. After this I can never respect you. Dont worry these comments will squash soon and tomorrow no-one will notice and everything will be same. All I wanted say I sad and in this case I have now piece and clear conscience.
    When you were writing your list of heroic actions, you somehow forgot to mention about your faults after which top players were leaving server and burning their stuff in anvil. Like when you ended a war after orcs lost (when there was much more online orc players then human), or when you and Marks killed Deva and decided a winner in juraid (after which I removed GM damage), or when you did Etharoth event where you spawned like 4-5 Isiloons and over 10 taloses and snake queens and most of drops went to humans which made top orc clan to quit? (after which I changed the command for spawning mobs and didnt allowed my GMs to use it anymore) Or when you were equipping a Event characters with normal items which later Mars tried to sell to players? (I can guarantee all Skel didnt get anything from this action, he just get fooled).

Yeah bro, you prepare to me a lot of hot days and hours, which threatened existence of whole server, and I had to put a lot of effort to say sorry to players and fix it. So now I am simply no more interested in fixing any other issue.

Yes you also did a lot of good work and many players like you, but a lot players on other side wanted me to fire you. I didnt done that because your actions was not mentioned to hurt server, or make you rich, it was just idiot mistakes with more effect on server image then make any real damage into game player balance (I managed to trace and delete all the items you spawned before they left the event characters, and the bosses in event drops almost nothing).

I understand someone may ask why I didn't fired you before. Well that is because I am a backstabber :-)

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    FYI, my server is doing fine and nobody is dissapeared. Are you surprised that it's still online running (obviously the #2 longest running server compared to all MYKO servers of all time) ? Just stick to your maxko advertisement.

Hello there is less than 10people online (No offense)
    If you re-open it of course it will be great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nothingmatters View Post
    hello there is less than 10people online:d (no offense)
    if you re-open it of course it will be great.
    this sw only 10 users?

Panel say 200. I need download or not?

I was talking about ProffesionalKO. Zone MYKO Panel says truth.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1