Page 62 of 167 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want to join that server , but it's hard to solo exp/gear priest there ?...
Page: 62

i want to join that server , but it's hard to solo exp/gear priest there ?

Not realy. You just need some time and motivation like everywhere .
    Pm me in game. I will give you some starting guides

name same as here ?

Nope.
    My nicks there WildBoar/Gadzina. Hellfuckers clan.

okay im already in game

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    DoomBringer looks like logged some other server and though its a Zone MYKO, lol. Ur comment is totally bullshit imo.

Bump for the server, i've just started few days to play there, and i still can catch up for some gears, and even with noob gears i can pk and shiet.. Maybe you just dont know how to play this game ?

Guy went cz with 0 resistance and he cries that stun rates are high XD this made my day

Well, never knew that having 200 lr means i have 0 resistance
    more you know

Good server, definitely enjoyable and active but it's been online for more than a year so catching up with older players is a grand challenge. A full month of farming and I'm not even halfway there. But if you have couple hundred bucks to waste you can go baba mode and actually enjoy some old school PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    Good server, definitely enjoyable and active but it's been online for more than a year so catching up with older players is a grand challenge. A full month of farming and I'm not even halfway there. But if you have couple hundred bucks to waste you can go baba mode and actually enjoy some old school PK.
    Actually
    Scammers and money makers play on this server not even fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by solidklop View Post
    Actually
    Scammers and money makers play on this server not even fun at all.
    I don't even play here, but from what I remember this server was probably one of the easiest servers for a new player to start in. Like you can literally farm money by pking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't even play here, but from what I remember this server was probably one of the easiest servers for a new player to start in. Like you can literally farm money by pking.
    ONLY GypsyKings
    play on this server... Its so rediculous...Indonesian-Turkish kids try to buy an item 10m less to resell it 10m more and so on...The pk is sh1t , everyone focuses on drops and how to scam it.... Dont listen to wildboar and steveo they are babas selling money to newcomers.Thats why they want u to play

In conclusion dont play on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by solidklop View Post
    ONLY GypsyKings
    play on this server... Its so rediculous...Indonesian-Turkish kids try to buy an item 10m less to resell it 10m more and so on...The pk is sh1t , everyone focuses on drops and how to scam it.... Dont listen to wildboar and steveo they are babas selling money to newcomers.Thats why they want u to play

In conclusion dont play on this server.
    Im still laughing from that part... Ye dont listen to me

Banned Senior Member

Haters are the price of success :-)

Exactly SirKaos i started to play there 3 days ago and im gonna say its great, who cares there are moneysellers, it has been in Knight Online as far i remember

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You all need to understand that KO itself is a really old game. Initially designed as a team game, hence the clan and party system. Making the game enjoyable for casual solo players and small clans aswell as for big teams is a magic which developers have a serious strugle to achieve. However one thing is certain, you can make it soloable to some measure but keep notice that there are classes in this game that are simply not meant to be solo classes e. g. warriors, and mages, while priests and rogues can always have that extra touch to be more viable as a solo character. So brings it to my point I never understood people who went to play a new server without a team to back them up and they chose characters like mages warriors or INT priests and had intention ok i'm going to play on the server solo, casually, and then choosing the types of classes I mentioned ... that simply doesn't work xD

I never understand those ppl who complain about challenge to gear up. There are tons of servers that doesn't even give a shit when you start it. If you make quests, you can get a decent armors n weapons for a farm a lil bit, while joining the events such as ft, jm or bdw you'll get at least 1 gb in a day.

cyring about babashoppers, item sellers etc. doesn't gonna solve anything, since they were part of the KO and they always will be. There are many ways to get coins in here, ofc if you looking for a get 20gbs in a day that won't happen, sorry.

every patch brings new competitions, also every improvement comes with a reason on it. staff knows how to balance the economy in server which is keep this server alive for that long.

bump for great server and keep it up!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM