Page 64 of 167 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 0 support for big problems. U may get popped out of game for no reason lose many of the events ...
Page: 64

0 support for big problems. U may get popped out of game for no reason lose many of the events and the only answer to be im sorry bro... Dont even donate on this pile of junk. If i could rate it somewhere i d give it below 0

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Right now, equal gear geared mage is hitting warrior for 800 with staff
    while warrior htis him for 600-700, so yeeaaaah.
    Lighting mage stunning warriors/rogues on almost every 3rd hit. (out of 400 screams ive thrown only 1 has landed 0 leg cuts so far on any class)
    This is actually true though. As far as I know, the stun rate of lightning spells and the slowing rate of glacier spells depend on INT stat. Normally, you either go full INT and stun-luck while doing low damage, or go full MP and do max damage with very little chance of stunning/slowing down. But on this server, full MP mages can stun-lock you and hit for up to 1K damage with staff spells. That's the only big problem I've seen with this server. Scream & leg cut proc really rarely. But mages don't seem to have a problem stunning players with 300-350 lightning resistance. Most of my melee friends are now mages and those who don't wanna play as mages left the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    This is actually true though. As far as I know, the stun rate of lightning spells and the slowing rate of glacier spells depend on INT stat. Normally, you either go full INT and stun-luck while doing low damage, or go full MP and do max damage with very little chance of stunning/slowing down. But on this server, full MP mages can stun-lock you and hit for up to 1K damage with staff spells. That's the only big problem I've seen with this server. Scream & leg cut proc really rarely. But mages don't seem to have a problem stunning players with 300-350 lightning resistance. Most of my melee friends are now mages and those who don't wanna play as mages left the server.
    True man. Even if overall the server is great and active, the balance between classes need a serious rework

- Mage stunt/slow rates are amazingly high (> 50% even with 400 resist)
    - With equal gear the dmg from mage/archers are just overpowered
    - BP are way too weak

HF guys

Banned Senior Member

We will test a little boost for BP in patch soon.

Deceiving photos...This may happen 1 or 2 times in 24 hours... The rest of the hours bowl is empty or 2 parties 8v8 that wont let u join are there.. 8 mages vs 8 warriors...

Quote Originally Posted by solidklop View Post
    Deceiving photos...This may happen 1 or 2 times in 24 hours... The rest of the hours bowl is empty or 2 parties 8v8 that wont let u join are there.. 8 mages vs 8 warriors...
    You except 200ppl at cz all the time? seriously.. its a private server mate.. And your must be kidding with that you only see 2v2 parties once or twice a day

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

2 parties 8v8 that wont let u join are there.. 8 mages vs 8 warriors...
    Not sure how you meant this, but last time I checked you can't join a party when there's already 8 members in it xD

So pretty much, you gotta start the 3rd party yourself in this case or you run as a side kick and try to KS. That's quite normal and it's a part of every server.
    SacruM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    True man. Even if overall the server is great and active, the balance between classes need a serious rework

- Mage stunt/slow rates are amazingly high (> 50% even with 400 resist)
    - With equal gear the dmg from mage/archers are just overpowered
    - BP are way too weak

HF guys
    I agree with Steveo. These are things which need to work on it .

Quote Originally Posted by Fammer View Post
    I agree with Steveo. These are things which need to work on it .

Stupid
    Server as its people in it... Im glad that i made some cash in return by selling items for $ otherwise this server is a big waste of time...Losers play on this server only.

u are just nub who cry here coz u cannot do anything on pk i gues thats why u sad :/

Before i quit i would like to share with with u a bit of the community of this server... Iam seeing such people everyday at the corners and the lights to beg.Now i saw them in this is server...Horrible and terrible server avoid!!!

https://postimg.org/image/wcxrfvlpf/

Someone Shouting that sells Gold bars (gold bars what else for $$ *money makers on private server*) and not to comment about that "Poorboy" :'D

Before i quit i would like to share with with u a bit of the community of this server... Iam seeing such people everyday at the corners and the lights to beg.Now i saw them in this is server...Horrible and terrible server avoid!!!

Someone Shouting that sells Gold bars (gold bars what else for $$ *money makers on private server*) and not to comment about that "Poorboy" :'D
    Looks like you never played on official servers same as that i see crying kids like you sometimes, damn people should avoid ur comments

Banned Senior Member

Well I didn't get what is wrong on it. Time is money, some people have time, the others have money. So when someone have money but doesn't have time he can buy a gold from a guy who have time and doesn't have money :-)
    UltimatePvP, Merkava and spike like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Well I didn't get what is wrong on it. Time is money, some people have time, the others have money. So when someone have money but doesn't have time he can buy a gold from a guy who have time and doesn't have money :-)
    Thats why i liked you.
    Full respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    There is a problem if someone dont have time and dont have money

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM