Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SirKaoS Haters are the price of success :-) Success!!!!??? To have 100 indonesians in your server u ...
Page: 63

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Haters are the price of success :-)
    Success!!!!???

To have 100 indonesians in your server u call it success? HAHAHAHAH

20 polish + 100 turks and 10 randoms... The rest are afk characters leeching at all events and moradon (for free trinas)... Please do me a favor

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by solidklop View Post
    Success!!!!???

To have 100 indonesians in your server u call it success? HAHAHAHAH

20 polish + 100 turks and 10 randoms... The rest are afk characters leeching at all events and moradon (for free trinas)... Please do me a favor
    Show me any other sever who exist for more than year with Constant online population between 200-400 and over 1000 active users every time here
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Show me any other sever who exist for more than year with Constant online population between 200-400 and over 1000 active users every time here
    grtz you have stable server

In all honesty its not even worth attacking.
    Cause its bugged a f.
    But you're not at fault, its the version ure using. Ping between most of people and server seems to be too high, as people are hitting u from really far away, attacks dont register etc etc.
    72 cap @ normal settings would be great, but u have buffed mages too much, rly. It would be okay if it was 80 cap.
    You should test ur stun rates compared to real rates, but i guess you dont care about it. All u do care is that sweet sweet donor money ure getting.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    grtz you have stable server

In all honesty its not even worth attacking.
    Cause its bugged a f.
    But you're not at fault, its the version ure using. Ping between most of people and server seems to be too high, as people are hitting u from really far away, attacks dont register etc etc.
    72 cap @ normal settings would be great, but u have buffed mages too much, rly. It would be okay if it was 80 cap.
    You should test ur stun rates compared to real rates, but i guess you dont care about it. All u do care is that sweet sweet donor money ure getting.
    Stun rates in 12xx are hard coded from what I've heard. That's why some servers added hidden resistances into random armors like chitins and shells. Not sure if they buffed mages after FinalLegacy quit, but when we were playing mages were actually weaker than melees, but the melee clans in the server suck really hard. I think there were maybe one or two priests in the entire server who knew how to actually play against mages and truth be told, it was one of the reasons we ended up quitting. The biggest clan "Huns" was playing with 16+ people in CZ and running together with melees and mages and wouldn't fight us 8v8. They even had 2 mage parties to fight us, never 8v8, always 8v16+. Funny enough we ended up beating them in the end after they literally chased us for 10 minutes until we managed to kill every single mage in their 2-3 parties. But by far the biggest flaw of the server is that the community is absolute trash at this game.

12XX server version has major flaws, which require players to simply get used to the small bugs that can't be fixed without doing some recoding in the very basics of the game. Things got fixed either around 15xx or 18xx, but considering it's a MYKO server, they can't be running newer files. In comparison to other 12xx servers it's not any buggier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Stun rates in 12xx are hard coded from what I've heard. That's why some servers added hidden resistances into random armors like chitins and shells. Not sure if they buffed mages after FinalLegacy quit, but when we were playing mages were actually weaker than melees, but the melee clans in the server suck really hard. I think there were maybe one or two priests in the entire server who knew how to actually play against mages and truth be told, it was one of the reasons we ended up quitting. The biggest clan "Huns" was playing with 16+ people in CZ and running together with melees and mages and wouldn't fight us 8v8. They even had 2 mage parties to fight us, never 8v8, always 8v16+. Funny enough we ended up beating them in the end after they literally chased us for 10 minutes until we managed to kill every single mage in their 2-3 parties. But by far the biggest flaw of the server is that the community is absolute trash at this game.

12XX server version has major flaws, which require players to simply get used to the small bugs that can't be fixed without doing some recoding in the very basics of the game. Things got fixed either around 15xx or 18xx, but considering it's a MYKO server, they can't be running newer files. In comparison to other 12xx servers it's not any buggier though.
    Right now, equal gear geared mage is hitting warrior for 800 with staff
    while warrior htis him for 600-700, so yeeaaaah.
    Lighting mage stunning warriors/rogues on almost every 3rd hit. (out of 400 screams ive thrown only 1 has landed 0 leg cuts so far on any class)

Lighting mage stunning warriors/rogues on almost every 3rd hit. (out of 400 screams ive thrown only 1 has landed 0 leg cuts so far on any class)
    I think you are old player what need talk about his problems on zoneko Man i had mage there and stun rate was really bad on warriors. I had shell set +8 uniqs +1 le +8 and x of shaman. Players like Pasha etc have never been get stun by my staff. Let u talk about more trustable topic here.

Ayorin

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    I think you are old player what need talk about his problems on zoneko Man i had mage there and stun rate was really bad on warriors. I had shell set +8 uniqs +1 le +8 and x of shaman. Players like Pasha etc have never been get stun by my staff. Let u talk about more trustable topic here.

Ayorin
    I kinda understood what you tried to say, but next time please, dont use google translator

800? are you fcking kiding? DD i have mage with imirs+1 lkps+1 iron set and chaotic +8,and every warrior hit me more then 700,when i do hit them 550MAX with absolut power, you boy gear ur warrior first.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    800? are you fcking kiding? DD i have mage with imirs+1 lkps+1 iron set and chaotic +8,and every warrior hit me more then 700,when i do hit them 550MAX with absolut power, you boy gear ur warrior first.
    pretty sure all of em have hitted me for 650 + 150

While I hit him from 600 to 800 (depending on iron set or not), tho difference comes in dbuff
    then they dont hit for shit and i spam em for 1k+

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

ProfessionalKO lasted for longer than 1 year with the counts you're calling.

pretty sure all of em have hitted me for 650 + 150

While I hit him from 600 to 800 (depending on iron set or not), tho difference comes in dbuff
    then they dont hit for shit and i spam em for 1k+
    So why don't you calculate your R dmg as well? +200-250,and 550 max on warrior,on sins w/o ms yea 650-700..

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    And it's died,thanks to you.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

People always complain about how server is bad and that is lacking something. However nobody really bringing their idea, to try to make the game more enjoyable in their vision. Please take all your energy that you spend on critique and rather say something useful that you would like to see, and what is going to work for the comunity and not just to satisfy your own needs. Not just on one specific point but on a whole game system and how it will correlate with everything else. Thats all what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    People always complain about how server is bad and that is lacking something. However nobody really bringing their idea, to try to make the game more enjoyable in their vision. Please take all your energy that you spend on critique and rather say something useful that you would like to see, and what is going to work for the comunity and not just to satisfy your own needs. Not just on one specific point but on a whole game system and how it will correlate with everything else. Thats all what matters.
    damn thats the first massage with some sense here..

+ funny is that most of negative things are from some nonames ^^

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It was pretty good server, i liked it. But as i remember last few months there was hard to find someone in cz

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1