Page 109 of 167 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @Clegane - GDM it's just saying the truth nothing toxic about it. In fact it feels toxic to you because ...
Page: 109

@Clegane - GDM it's just saying the truth nothing toxic about it. In fact it feels toxic to you because your a part of a team that is failing to fix an issue that existed before re-lunch and yet it seems like your team still doesn't know what is causing this...now you tell me if this is a failure or not and who's fault it is. 90% of the event's crash and every time that happens their is a rollback players loosing items small or big value it doesn't make a difference it's still time consuming and efforts and when people seek for support you choosing to ignore or /close their topics...and don't deny that because i have made a post and i haven't got a reply for 3 days now regardless the value its something that happens daily and in long term.

GDM

They did restore my item . Kudos for that . Now lets hope they fix lag , crashes and SOCAS errors .

So you mean he's saying the truth about their english is really bad? Or you are blind that much to read and understand what I've quoted and commented? Or it's an effect of using better weed in US than Greece?
    Last edited by Clegane; 01-15-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clegane View Post
    So you mean he's saying the truth about their english is really bad? Or you are blind that much to read and understand what I've quoted and commented? Or it's an effect of using better weed in US than Greece?
    You commented because of the point GDM made in his topic about the server and pretty much the only thing you could deny is that which is useless to do because we all know that zone team speaks English...So now take your bad jokes and move on, i will not continue arguing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Budtender View Post
    You commented because of the point GDM made in his topic about the server and pretty much the only thing you could deny is that which is useless to do because we all know that zone team speaks English...So now take your bad jokes and move on, i will not continue arguing with you.
    Wise move, but if you not gonna argue with me then you should've keep in quiet at the beginning instead of interfere the topic that not about you. I suggest you to think twice before taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by Clegane View Post
    Wise move, but if you not gonna argue with me then you should've keep in quiet at the beginning instead of interfere the topic that not about you. I suggest you to think twice before taking action.
    Dude shut up already please your not in a position to advise me what to do or say...
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Budtender View Post
    Dude shut up already please your not in a position to advise me what to do or say...
    The guy who talking about none of his business tries to teach me my position and telling me to shut up, that's funny. If you can't handle just get lost.

Türkler için yazıyorum. Server güzel kalabalık homeko tadında myko.

Following today's restart here is the full update:

1. Talia repair fixed
    2. Upgrade bugs fixed
    3. Performance maintenance and security patches applied.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

we have an unsolved SOACS issue, that prevents me from merchanting(believe me when i say this, i seriously can't merchant it kicks me in less than 15 mins) and it directly affects my character improving.

it also happens a lot during events and at this point that's actually the main thing i have to improve myself, with gems and medals/relics.

since this SOACS keeps kicking me and many others, at least you can do to compensate the events is :
    1) send us back in the event when we log back
    2) let us take the rewards if our team wins/loses at bdw and juraid

i know these are not ideal and abusable, but getting this error is also not ideal and very frustrating.

please tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    we have an unsolved SOACS issue, that prevents me from merchanting(believe me when i say this, i seriously can't merchant it kicks me in less than 15 mins) and it directly affects my character improving.

it also happens a lot during events and at this point that's actually the main thing i have to improve myself, with gems and medals/relics.

since this SOACS keeps kicking me and many others, at least you can do to compensate the events is :

i know these are not ideal and abusable, but getting this error is also not ideal and very frustrating.

Sounds familiar with SOACS. But if its not the same for everyone, it DC's you for a reason.
    Normally on these cases you have some process running on background that SOACS won't allow and will DC you off.

There are bunch of guides for this shit, if you want to sort this yourself -> start closing other programs & processes and test which one/ones is causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post

likes this message
    Quote Originally Posted by osmanx
    Sheriffhood when it happens next time go in your client and check for soacslog.txt and check if it contains something like "Hile algilandi" even if not send me that log so I can verify your issue.

well i closed everything on my pc (startup progs,msconfig - everything disabled/closed) and still get that soac crash shit... i will copy next time.. there is nothing to close anymore on my pc..

same here..

I visited ur forum for the first time yesterday..it look like turks server..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1