Page 99 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Manio22 As I tried the beta a question came up. Will there be Valkyrie bahamut etc? Nope ...
Page: 99

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    As I tried the beta a question came up. Will there be Valkyrie bahamut etc?
    Nope we will stick to the MYKO concept, nothing of the new armors/features that are hated by the MYKO community will be added in the official.

Play Fair & Have Fun

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Yup it should be good now, issue was in speed & reach distance.
    Looks like mobs are still bugged with AoE skills. Just tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Looks like mobs are still bugged with AoE skills. Just tested it.
    Can you be more specific, i tested before and retested just now on golem, harpy and few other mobs and couldnt reproduce any issues in mob ai.

Can you be more specific, i tested before and retested just now on golem, harpy and few other mobs and couldnt reproduce any issues in mob ai.
    Skills miss the mobs if you try aoe them, they attack you from far and have a weird 1-2 second delay before you take damage from them. Basically it looks like what players see isn't what the server thinks. The mobs aren't at the location that is visible to the players.

Skills miss the mobs if you try aoe them, they attack you from far and have a weird 1-2 second delay before you take damage from them. Basically it looks like what players see isn't what the server thinks. The mobs aren't at the location that is visible to the players.
    umm yup you right, weird thing is i tested my self using different computers couldn't reproduce the issue even other GMs tested as well and they did not have any issues, i tested again now and i got the issue, we will be running some additional tests to check if it is server performance issue which should be solved withing the next 2days (migrating to a better dedi) otherwise we will have to look at it deeper to find the issue, thank you anyway for bringing it again up!

We applied some changes, it should be better now you are welcome to test it out and let us know if anything not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Those are facts and your answer is an attack with jelaous competition nonsense, good thinking fanboy. Also every communication between owner and childish admins ends like flaming disaster. But the best one is Grobar, he ensure the future of this server
    My eyes literally bleed for reading the first two sentences.

Pay attention folks. This is literally the same bigoted manner which usually Trump - Erdogan - Putin supporters have. I have never seen the staff that you so childishly accuse of being childish as being those things you said.

I literally never saw a server whose staff is this much concerned with players. Please pull your head out of your ass. It's not a hat.

Hold on! Trump is the man! Build that wall!

Dear knights,
    Tiny details are between us and announcing the official launch date as some tremendous work was done during the last week, we expect that you all will be farming and enjoying a great server with the best community out there before the new year.
    The new adventure process will start by a basic setup and will grow slowly but surely to become as sofisticated as we can while preserving the MYKO soul.
    Special thanks for everyone that have helped during the beta phase we are lucky to have you all helping us achieve what we have done, the work is not done and it will never be over we will continue to improve our server along the way as old players have seen and can approve.
    We do expect a wave of negative comments which are coming from the fear of what this server was and might become, the best answer for that is just to ignore them and keep focusing on our selves, they do not harm us in anyway and with all the support we have right now these voices are marginal and do not deserve to be answered.
    We hope to see you all soon for some amazing fun all together, and finally don't forget: Play Fair & Have Fun.

Dear knights,

ZONE MYKO Official launch date was officially announced, we hope to see you all soon for some amazing fun along with us and many old faces that will join this new adventure, so get ready tell your friends and never forget to Play Fair & Have Fun!

Zone MYKO Team.

its even not cool anymore to call it to a myko, it has lost everything of it

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    its even not cool anymore to call it to a myko, it has lost everything of it
    You should never judge a book by it's cover, it is still a MYKO style server yet enhanced by a newer gaming engine, so far we got only positive feedback from people that actually played the beta so i invite you to take a look before you make any fast judgments (assuming from good intentions).
    ilterates likes this.

You should never judge a book by it's cover, it is still a MYKO style server yet enhanced by a newer gaming engine, so far we got only positive feedback from people that actually played the beta so i invite you to take a look before you make any fast judgments (assuming from good intentions).
    is it possible to play it on old UI? i really didnt like the new UI and it spoils everything for me. If I can get it to work with old UI then I will start to play zone again

Quote Originally Posted by Jambi View Post
    is it possible to play it on old UI? i really didnt like the new UI and it spoils everything for me. If I can get it to work with old UI then I will start to play zone again
    Huge effort was put in the current ui to be as close to the old one as possible, knowing that there is more functions with the current gamr engine its almost impossible to use the old ui without deleting alot of those new functions that are mandatory to the game, there will be improvement on the ui part in the future but now from now. We rather focus on important updates first

5days left for the official launch! We hope to see you all in next Saturday, server infos with some valuable hints on how to start successfully will be shared soon stay tuned.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1