Page 114 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still you wondering whether to play? TOPIC: 1 Dear knights, As requested here is the Priest AP scroll that we ...
Page: 114

Still you wondering whether to play?

TOPIC: 1

Dear knights,

As requested here is the Priest AP scroll that we added to PUS, it will be sold for 10KC during this launch weekend, and 15KC later on, also other PUS prices were adjusted as requested, enjoy.

Play Fair & Have Fun!

TOPIC:2

Dear knights,

Starting from this week we will be holding more often now KILL GM EVENT mainly to get CZ as hot as possible, we have fixed some issues we had with the hero characters and they are now ready for the next rounds, stay tuned we will be announcing these events in-game and using shoutbox in forum.

P.S: Majority of the time it will be held during the weekends.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

like tag fuck you.. Janek in your position you should more care about the server to run smooth. Marketing here, buy more kc here, but the basics will remain as a problem. There is too much to be fixed instead of naive look into the future as we all already know the result.

Here can you watch stream from CSW.
    https://www.facebook.com/ZoneMYKO/vi...6540933145153/
    destroyer11 likes this.

please tag me I have many bugs too..

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    please tag me I have many bugs too..
    Last time you were bashing this server and talking some none sens about it, and now you are playing it? umm major change, please go seek some attention else where we are work to do here and we have no time to waste on you.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Last time you were bashing this server and talking some none sens about it, and now you are playing it? umm major change, please go seek some attention else where we are work to do here and we have no time to waste on you.
    Previous comments lack of inteligence and arrogance, other comments no ability to handle negative feedback and now we have no respect diplomatic jew to come across, cmon.. You will be always turk for me. Now show us some performence please..

Well now I read some of yours and it is kinda difficult. I forget the arrogance, well impossible already, naivity well no with the dollar plan, further sight of this community ah cmon. In our golden? community you are the jew turk hillary clinton together.

edit I played your server 10 sec which is the record of this "so many years to respect" society

Well now I read some of yours and it is kinda difficult. I forget the arrogance, well impossible already, naivity well no with the dollar plan, further sight of this community ah cmon. In our golden? community you are the jew turk hillary clinton together.

edit I played your server 10 sec which is the record of this "so many years to respect" society
    stop ur QQ here and just go away.. if u want problems u find em, if u want have fun u will have..
    SacruM likes this.

Hello! Just got my first week on server done. I don't know what bugs & performance issues you were preferring, for us its been almost non-existent.

Also playing there for like 2 weeks, there are some lil fixes to do but so far the server is great.

Hm, almost 3 weeks playing and also i'm having lots of fun + I didn't notice any bug that was a big issue in my gameplay.

There are many bugs and biggest updates are for power up store or kc. There are also bugs which are core and they have no change to fix them. Damn spankie you forgot what is smooth server real quick o.o

There are many bugs and biggest updates are for power up store or kc. There are also bugs which are core and they have no change to fix them. Damn spankie you forgot what is smooth server real quick o.o
    Nahhhh, like i said i have played only for 1 week now. What kinda bugs are you talking about? :O

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Nahhhh, like i said i have played only for 1 week now. What kinda bugs are you talking about? :O
    There are few problems, but bugs get sorted out quickly. He/she is just shittalking.

I hope he's the side account of some jealous GM, and is bursting with anger.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1