Page 123 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, and some players with iron sets are still trash and can be won....
Page: 123

Yes, and some players with iron sets are still trash and can be won.

Quote Originally Posted by H3LLGU4RD View Post
    Probably the most stupid guy @world right here How's asking questions spreading rumors? go eat some poop little ruski.
    Using the phrase "or perhaps gm's/admins are selling or giving out items to friends." is equivalent of spreading rumors.

Get your toxicity and get out.

Hello and good day Knights of ZONE Knight Online!

Apparently, you and I don't know the levels of these game masters and owners love for the game and their players!

Recently, I was taken on a "MAGIC CARPET RIDE," no not a "MAGIC MUSTACHE RIDE." I hope you laughed some... haha. :lol:

Just cause you don't see it; doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I am not a gamemaster nor affilliated with them just FYI.

I want share with you my experience and hope I don't spoil it! It's just a taste... but the flavor is strong my brothers and sisters!

What would be crazy? Bringing Forgotten Frontier to ZONE KO, I don't know... but those are dreams of an old man.

What I do know and see here is listed and shown below. I see this whole race to +8 armors and weapons and +1 uniques. We've all played on those servers... SEXYKO etc... PK servers... that's not the mindset here. Chill like Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffet - take it easy mon!

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Merhaba ve iyi günler ZONE Knight Online Şövalyeleri!

Görünüşe göre, siz ve ben bu oyun ustalarının ve sahiplerinin seviyelerini bilmiyoruz, oyuna ve oyuncularına bayılıyoruz!

Son zamanlarda bir "MAGIC CARPET RIDE", "MAGIC MUSTACHE RIDE" değil. Umarım biraz güldün. :lol:

Sadece sen görmüyorsun; var olmadığı anlamına gelmez. Ben bir gamemaster değilim ve onlarla sadece FYI'ye bağlı değilim.

Seninle deneyimlerimi paylaşmak istiyorum ve umarım şımartmam. Bu sadece bir tat ... ama lezzet güçlü kardeşlerim!

Deli ne olurdu? Unutulan Sınırı ZONE'ya getirin KO, bilmiyorum ... ama bunlar yaşlı bir adamın hayalleri.

Burada bildiğim ve gördüğüm aşağıda listelenmiş ve gösterilmiştir. Bu yarışı, +8 zırh ve silah ile +1 benzersize kadar görüyorum. Hepimiz o sunucularda oynamıştık ... SEXYKo vb ... PK sunucuları ... buradaki zihniyet değil. Bob Marley ve Jimmy Buffet gibi üşümek - kolay yoldan alın!

Keyfini çıkarın! :mrgreen:

Dear knights,

Following today's restart, here are the latest updates:

1. Platinium bar: you can get it from sundries for the price of 500m.
    2. New Flags: can be found at Valtor, buff NPC.
    3. Spirit of Xydonis knight: you can get it from the NPC: Shozin at moradon by manifacturing these items:
    4x different spirits (Shaman + Stabber + Healer + Tanker) + Platinium bar + 20x Relic of Hero.
    4. Applying big fix patch for LMS event, a live test will be done later.
    5. First visual patch (launcher, login, loading screens).
    6. Overall server maintenance.

P.S: All 4x Spirits are discounted in PUS ONLY for the next 24hours.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

wery stronk soacs there

Tbl var mı ?

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    wery stronk soacs there
    This is already fixed a long time ago.
    Strong soacs is here, yes!

Dear knights,

Tomorrow we would like to invite you for a community picture in Moradon so we can immortalise the moments we all have here, to participate make sure to come with your clannies and take a slot withing the marked area in the picture bellow, for organisation purposes please respect the following recommandations:

1. Stand in a group with your clan as tight as possible so we can fit in all in the picture.
    2. Clanless players can stand at the left side of the picture, they will be forming a seperate group.
    3. feel free to bring with you your country flag if available in Sundries.
    4. follow GM commands so we can take the best picture possible, we will be taking it with different poses.

The picture will be taken at server's peak time tomorrow the 2nd of April after 6PM's(18:00) BDW (as soon as you finish BDW come join us in the spot).

All players that will participate in this event will get 5days of PREMIUM, hope to see you all there

EVENT LOCATION:

Play fair & have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    This is already fixed a long time ago.
    Strong soacs is here, yes!

That shit don't fly here. You will be banned quickly. Please do try, I promise you a foot in your ass.

A few good pictures, see more.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    That shit don't fly here. You will be banned quickly. Please do try, I promise you a foot in your ass.
    I am not sure whats with the threats but he is right. It was fixed the day it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    wery stronk soacs there
    Quotes the guy who is currently banned in the server; probably for trying to do this. ^^

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights,

Following today's restart here are the latest updates:

- A new security patch is applied.
    - Event Schedule has been changed to better fit our user base's needs (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5031&p=23102#p23102).
    - Requirement for the Xydonis Spirit quest in CZ towns has been changed from a Gold Bar to Platinum Bar.
    - Xydonis Spirits are now sold for 90KC instead of 120KC on PUS.
    - Some fixes were applied and end rewards were added to LMS event (for now it's only National Point reward for the winning nation, we will add a Gem later).
    - Diamond Cutter was added to power-up-store (you can create a Diamond that's worth 20GBs by turning in 4x Platinum Bars and a Diamond Cutter to Shozin NPC in Moradon like the image below).

- Overall server maintenance performed.

================================================== ===============================================

Sayın Şövalyeler,

Bugünkü restarttan sonra gelen güncellemeler aşağıdaki gibidir:

- Yeni bir güvenlik yaması uygulandı.
    - Oyuncu tabanımızın ihtiyaçlarına uygun olması için Etkinlik Takvimi değiştirilmiştir (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5031&p=23102#p23102).
    - CZ Town'daki Xydonis Spirit görevi gereksinimleri Gold Bar'dan Platinum Bar'a değiştirildi.
    - Xydonis Spirit'ler artık PUS'ta 120 KC yerine 90 KC'ye satılmakta.
    - LMS etkinliğine düzeltmeler uygulandı ve etkinlik sonu ödülü eklendi (kazanan ırka şimdilik sadece National Point ödülü verilecek, daha sonra Gem ekleyeceğiz).
    - Power-up-store'a Diamond Cutter eklendi (aşağıdaki görüntüdeki gibi Moradon'daki Shozin NPC'sine 4x Platinum Bar ve bir Diamond Cutter koyarak 20GB değerinde Diamond oluşturabilirsiniz).

- Genel server bakımı yapıldı.

Share event, more information on fan page

CLICK

Best private buump guys come here kanka

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1