Page 127 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DaSinister #1 private server???? this isn't even knightonline... Class skills are edited and fucked up.. The last ...
Page: 127

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    #1 private server???? this isn't even knightonline... Class skills are edited and fucked up.. The last time I played the entire server switched to mage because Stun was 100%.. This server is silly and not a private server I would recommend if you are looking to play Classic MYKO.

Server would be nice if they left the classes alone and stopped fucking them up.
    Obviously you haven't played our server enough to know that we are continiously improving class balance, the era you are talking about lasted for 5days when we enabled resistance/Effects rates since they were not coded in the starting setup, people that actually play our server know how much we care about it and how often we push updates and tweaks to make is as fun as possible for our players. If you want a fully 100% working KO server i recommand you go play official KO as there is no private server that can say that they have everything fixed, as far as i know we are the first to use SOACS 19XX game engine and that mean that we will have ALOT of work to make it MYKO alike and balance everything up. Your opinion is respected but from what i see and just yesterday we had some crazy PK and almost all feedbacks are positive.

172 player in CZ from yesterday's pk:

Play Fair & Have Fun.

You still dont understand, that new era is not something what this game and community is about. Or you understand it well..
    Private server is a term, which has been built for some reason and myko title stands for the same one.
    Your server is alive only because of the turks, which is no. 1 priority in your your matter.
    The main problem is much worse and you fully realise. So why private server, why ko and why myko?
    Myko is all about survival, to reject and building servers suitable for our rules, manners and passion. You undermined all the 3.
    This is a corrupted market place, nothing else

Simple story.. sirkaos passion < server income. sirkaos decisions and friends < business profit. Everything what survived < ghost visons and sirkaos percents from profit. Simple story and this is why servers never last past 3 years. There will be nothing to be milked soon, so be kind and never show again, thank you.

There is much milk to be offered as it starts with 72 level and can go 83, or new worlds... but he don't even go there because there is already so much action for old KO client and game. The PK is always the best in any MMORPG and anyone who begs differ is a troll.

The staff does setup most events catered towards Europe time zone. Why hating so hard? I mean... this has been the best community hands down. Rising, Angel911, Professor (Rising) all have done the community absolutely nothing except turned on a server and let people log in and then turned it off after collections were to their favor. Piss poor community and staff. At least the GMs and Ghost talk to you directly... else even came close to that besides maybe twostars or SexyKO. This is it... please stop hating.

I would love to play gamemaster in this community. You would never sleep because KO would be your life. Really tho... they fix a ton of stuff here constantly in a broken client and the patches are implemented as needed. The fixes are out there from old patches. Instead of hating, maybe a suggestion would be in order to help the community and this is where you obviously don't care and they do.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

This server is and will be the best server there is. Its a shame that they went to 19xx files because i dont like the combo of sins here and the bloodybeast is bugged ? ( 1k dmg normally 600 )
    besides that, community is wonderfull had an amazing 8 months here. ghost is a good guy thumbs up for him

Dear knights,

Following today's restart here are the latest updates:

- King Nominations and Elections have been activated, it will take effect on 03.06.2018 and nominations will start at 22.00 [GMT+1] server time.
    - Bugfix concerning clan transfer system. Only the players in top 100 monthly ranking will be able to vote.
    - Overall server maintenance performed.

Regards

Operation Janek always first

Thanks for inputting the KING system. Now we can EXP new players on our own

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Simple story.. sirkaos passion < server income. sirkaos decisions and friends < business profit. Everything what survived < ghost visons and sirkaos percents from profit. Simple story and this is why servers never last past 3 years. There will be nothing to be milked soon, so be kind and never show again, thank you.
    You can't be more wrong on your statement ;-). A one man show is never good model, one man can have passion and can loose it, so I manage to get together team of good people, with passion to make good KO server, and when I run out of passion I simply handed it to them free or with any precents from income. I am simply happy there are people who care about server and players and keeping it alive for them.

Up up up - Monster Summons Scrolls in PUS. KO is booming this weekend.

Server is booming even in summertime droughts. Be careful of the imitation servers who are there for a quick money and turn off your lights/server! ZONE very strong.

Top for stable, longevity and community. Up.

Actions over words! :::: ### - 2,000 posts. 140,000 views! You know where home is in the Knight Online Private Server Community! We stay busy. - ### :::

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear Knights, after a small break of 2 weeks the team is back to working on the server, we are Back with our Mega Update designed by the players and for the players:

For full details click here: https://goo.gl/Fw9DoK

Join US NOW for way more to go: ZONE MYKO

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

https://goo.gl/Fw9DoK – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1