Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 Story of ZoneMyKO Top ranked clan: https://ibb.co/whNG6jN 3rd party users walking freely(no genie in the server) ...
Page: 163

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Story of ZoneMyKO

Top ranked clan:
    https://ibb.co/whNG6jN

3rd party users walking freely(no genie in the server)
    I don't have superspeed like a GM and even I could find at least 100 of them in emc
    https://ibb.co/DMy5pnp

Meanwhile in the banned list, Only 9 ppl have been banned for using 3rd party program since the start of the server
    https://ibb.co/LQ3swgD
    Jesus,This clan is mine and we are not online 7/24.We play this game for fun and pk.All my members have real life,work,uni etc.We can be online only peak times 3 4 hours only

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    I get that compleetly, its the same for most of the players.
    Still there should be a way to contact staff, quickly. (if good proof ofcourse).
    Logged on, seen multiple k0xpers speedhacking in Moradon and Lufferson. yzco was online. Pmed him with names, locations.
    About 5 hours later he replied, in this time no other GM to contact...

Its the exact same problem as last Zone.
    You would think atleast this part would have been worked on seeing as it was 1 of the biggest problems last launch.
    This is totally understandable, the frustration you would have from pming a GM and not getting an answer, what you don't know is me & YZCO are technical GMs so most of the time when you see us in game is in order to test/fix/do something very specific and the majority of the time we lose pms just from changing map or we even just go back on the server side keep on working on things, so this is not done intentionnaly, in the other hands other GMs are pretty active we just hired 2x more gms to help with the team's activity in game and that should help making a direct bridge between the players and the team.

Most of the time your best bet is the forum, if you want to report someone just do it in the forum with the proper video/pictures and it will be dealt with ASAP, This server does not pay for our livings and we do not have ressources that an official server has and even official servers don't have a direct support line/chat 24/7, we try to do as best as we can and thats why we have the forums.

----------------

For those that are criticizing the game from 1 week up speaking about the market, saying also that we sell items; your comments just make me laugh seriously, your very bad experiences in other servers should not be a ground of judgment on any other server, if you have a proof please provide it, and if you don't stop throwing shitty comments you are just making yourself look bad, we have more reputation in being fair than any other server and that is our biggest gain, we are not looking for big gain like some do and the proof is our Power UP store which offers alternatives in game for non donators but also do not have a pay to win systems like most ko servers do, be honest with yourself and do it a favor by working on your own server if you have one or just stop throwing shitty none sens comments if you are doing this for someone else.

This will be the last attention I am giving any haters.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Dear Knights,

Following today's restart, here are the main updates:

1. Level 72 is unlocked.
    2. Selfname quest is unlocked, in order to complete it you need to be mastered, level 72 and 1k NP.
    3. 1000 Hp, 150ac & swift scroll prices set to 2 millions.
    4. FT, BDW, Chaos and collection race events are activated and scheduled added to website, also you can see schedule by clicking hourglass right top of your screen (you need 1k NPs to join FT & BDW)
    5. Chaos stone respawn time is reduced.
    6. Magic hammer now repair weapons as well.
    7. Master item drops at CZ mobs are reduced.
    8. Stone Golem quest bug has been fixed.
    9. Spirits has been added to PUS.
    10. Spirit quest has been added Kaira NPC (moradon).

JOIN US TODAY: ZONE MYKO

Play Fair & Have Fun!
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

why is the server so buggy? i dont understand last version it was fine, now even loading screen freezes when loading to ft
    ra3boob10 likes this.

1. Server is buggy texture files are fucked up

2. After half of the server opened their master you reduced master item drop rates fuck the other half and being fair right? Who got their master has huge advantage over who is not able to get their master done.

3. You opened the server at the week that schools are starting that is why some people had slow start because they have fkn jobs and life.

4. This time server will not even live for 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    This is totally understandable, the frustration you would have from pming a GM and not getting an answer, what you don't know is me & YZCO are technical GMs so most of the time when you see us in game is in order to test/fix/do something very specific and the majority of the time we lose pms just from changing map or we even just go back on the server side keep on working on things, so this is not done intentionnaly, in the other hands other GMs are pretty active we just hired 2x more gms to help with the team's activity in game and that should help making a direct bridge between the players and the team.

Most of the time your best bet is the forum, if you want to report someone just do it in the forum with the proper video/pictures and it will be dealt with ASAP, This server does not pay for our livings and we do not have ressources that an official server has and even official servers don't have a direct support line/chat 24/7, we try to do as best as we can and thats why we have the forums.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Well to clarify, i only pmed him the one time. It took 5 hours to get a reply, so im sure hes alt+tab ^^. But thats not the issue, the problem is that yet again there are no GM's ingame checking.
    This does not take the whole day. With the speed you move as gm, you can check it all in 10 minutes. You can see in this topic already people posting the "macro's" what your rules dont allow.
    I had really hoped atleast this would have been better in this launch. But sadly it has all the same problems last launch had and allot of new ones.

+1 go go go

Would you ever reset that superengine and start it fresh and proper? As it used to be.. Some wise stages further... Sounds like injury or ego issue?..

Quote Originally Posted by skel4life View Post
    Would you ever reset that superengine and start it fresh and proper? As it used to be.. Some wise stages further... Sounds like injury or ego issue?..
    how active is this server

bumpppp for a good server

Arkadaşlar karakterimi banladılar.Fakat banlanmıs gibi gorunmuyor sitede beni tanıyanların bilmesini istedim. Gecen db de cok kisi icin yuklu sayılabilecek derecede kc cekmistim. Fakat bu db de offical siteden kc cekmedim . Daha ucuza kc gb satan birisini buldum ve alısverisimi bu vatandasla yaptim. Simdi de sendeki kc ler dupe kc ler diye banlandim. yıllardır bu oyunu oynadım bu serverdan bircok kisi ile de oynamısımdır. hemen her serverda gb alip sattigimi bilirsiniz aranızda bana item ve gb satmıs cok adam da vardir. Bana satılan item dupe is bu benim sucum mu ? oyun chatini kullanmadan 3. party forumlarda alısveris yapmak serbest diyen kendileri. ben hicbir zaman shouttan bagirip ya da oyun chatini kullanip kimseden bir sey alip satmadim. Su an banlanmamın tek sebebi olarak officaldan alisveris yapmami goruyorum. Gecen serverda cektigim kc lerin keyfini süremeden serveri kapattılar. Bununla ilgili gerek klassgame aracalıgıyla gerekse cumhuriyet bassavcılıgı kanalıyla gerekli islemlere baslayacagim. Hatirlarsınız serverin basında da apex klanından bircok kisiyi aynı gerekce ile banladılar ve haftalarca adamların banlarını acmadılar. onları banlamaları da tahminimce aynı gerekce idi. daha sonra banlarını actılar ancak dikkat edersiniz ortada apex klanı diye bir sey de kalmadi. Simdi burada bence banlanması gereken bizzat basta ghost olmak üzere sorumlu adminlerdir. Senin serverinda dupe yapiliyorsa benim kabahatim ne bu konuda. Dupe olan itemleri silebilirsiniz dememe ragmen banımı acmama maksatın nedir. Muhtemelen burada konuya locked diyecekler ya da forumdan kaldiracaklar. o yüzden aynı konuyu ko4life ta da acacigim . takip etmek isteyenler oradan takip edebilirler. Bu arada bir ricam var karakterimi banned listesine ekleyin madem ki artik sizin oyuncunuz degilim o zaman oyuncu listenizde de görünmek istemiyorum.

server died already lmfao

What happends when they put little effort into it tbh, i actually enjoyed last launch alot but this launch was a mess, laggy af, lots of buggs and gms didnt even reply

I pitty the people that swore the server would die after 2 weeks, they are hiding now and some of them come from time to time trying to discredit us, We will keep going forward and strong and let the dogs bark behind.

Dear Knights,

After 10days of vacation that I mostly needed I am back and things will just get better from now on, I came back with alot of energy to give and work as hard as I can on the server. to clarify the situation during the last few days: I am as disappointed as you are on the management during my leave, I will make sure such thing will never happen again, the server should not depend on 1 person to survive and that was never the idea.

Anyway we will be holding few events the upcoming weekend while working hard on few updates that we have scheduled, stay tuned we will be sharing more infos soon.

If you would like to contribute to the ongoing discussion/feedback topic it is here : https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13274

Thank you as always for your loyality and support.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I pitty the people that swore the server would die after 2 weeks, they are hiding now and some of them come from time to time trying to discredit us, We will keep going forward and strong and let the dogs bark behind.

Dear Knights,

After 10days of vacation that I mostly needed I am back and things will just get better from now on, I came back with alot of energy to give and work as hard as I can on the server. to clarify the situation during the last few days: I am as disappointed as you are on the management during my leave, I will make sure such thing will never happen again, the server should not depend on 1 person to survive and that was never the idea.

Anyway we will be holding few events the upcoming weekend while working hard on few updates that we have scheduled, stay tuned we will be sharing more infos soon.

If you would like to contribute to the ongoing discussion/feedback topic it is here : https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13274

Thank you as always for your loyality and support.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    Best of luck men ! get ready for christmas everyone !!!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1